[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shitty art sells
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Dårligt kunst.jpg (90 KB, 477x600) Image search: [Google]
Dårligt kunst.jpg
90 KB, 477x600
Artist like this guy is getting his dick sucked by the rich. Meanwhile you are just sitting here masturbating.

So what are does he have that you don´t?

http://www.newamericanpaintings.com/blog/15-painters-watch-2015-3
>>
>>2336059
>So what are does he have that you don´t?
concept
>>
>>2336059
a degree from Cooper Union, connections, black skin (essential for folk art and related styles), and as style that's currently "cool" in the world of fine art.
>>
>>2336059
Autism?
>>
a lack of selfrespect
>>
Different goals.

He's aiming for profit and only that.

I'm aiming for self-satisfaction with my art and just enough profit to have a decent life.
>>
>>2336059
He was already kind of famous as a hip street sport kid. Same with lucien smith, he was already a known scenester in ny and la. You really can't put enough emphasis on the importance of social connections. Other than that studying paitning instead of desktop wall papers is a good idea.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.