[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I practiced drawing so hard for so long that I can't do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1318563182913.jpg (30 KB, 507x388) Image search: [Google]
1318563182913.jpg
30 KB, 507x388
I practiced drawing so hard for so long that I can't do it anymore without it paining my head with psychological bullshit. I can't even go to /ic/ anymore without my head hurting. What you suggest I do. I want to come here and talk with you fellow artbros.
>>
>>2333375
not your bro, 'pal'
>>
>>2333375
get more than one hobby

try programming
>>
>>2333378
I've been thinking about doing that.
>>
>>2333376
We all come from the same monkey so we are brothers in my eyes. You're from the faggot side of the family though I can tell.
>>
>>2333376
Not your pal, 'guy'
>>
Can we see your progress at least?
>>
File: 45895165.jpg (1 MB, 4604x2048) Image search: [Google]
45895165.jpg
1 MB, 4604x2048
>>2334724
I don't know it all looks similar. Here's some junk I drew like 2months to 1 month ago now all I do is draw shit like third drawing. It's all a mess I would need to look through some stuff to find older drawings they look about the same I'll do it tomorrow. I thought this thread was dead already.
>>
>>2335434
I also forgot to mention I didnt really finish those drawings but I often don't anyway.
>>
>>2333375
>take an art class in college
>develop extreme hatred for anyone that talks about and critiques art

Jesus fucking Christ shut the fuck up your opinion doesn't mean fuck all when everyone sees a drawing their own way you stupid mouthbreathing filth AHHHHHHHHHH JUST DRAW DONT TALK ABOUT IT
>>
>>2335471
I am going to art school. I don't really critique or talk about art atleast not in real life. It just feels nice coming here to look at the art and occasionally comment on it.
>>
>>2333375
what a dumb thread, not our fault you're weak minded and lack of passion and goal
>>
>>2335475
Occasional comments are fine but when the professor asks 20 fucking people to each give an opinion on 20 different drawings it devolves into the dumbest sounding shit I've ever heard

>yeah I really like the way the brush strokes remind me of my girlfriends asshole after she takes a shit on my fugly face

I know i'm not the only one who feels that way, the tension and silent judging of each others comments is almost palpable

Even worse when you give an opinion about something and the professor thinks its okay to tell you your opinion is wrong or she doesn't agree

Its a fucking opinion it is how the person feels about the drawing you dont get to fucking push your own opinion because youre a professor you shit
>>
>>2334654
Not your guy, 'friend'
>>
>>2335537
I'm not your friend, buddy.
>>
>>2335542
I'm not your buddy, you fellow human
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.