[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need an artist for video game making.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
Hey there 4chan art community I was wanting someone to help me with my endeavours in the developing of video games. Shitty indie games at that but possibly not with a good artist to help. Im looking for a variety of "jobs" to have filled and I'll say it right now if youre looking for money we probably won't make much if any. You can see the details and shit if you go to my website which is tinyurl.com with /Stevstudios after it to see the terms and stuff . Also if you're trying to access the website on a mobile device it won't work properly because some stuff doesn't load on mobile. Also for anyone who hates me for making this thread and thinks I shouldn't have just leave a creative fuck you statement as a response if you want.
>>
Also sorry I couldn't put the actual full URL because 4chan wouldn't allow it
>>
>>2332189
ill give you credit. Starting early is a good idea.
>>
>>2332189
Found your wix site, is that your home page or is it hosted on another domain?
>>
fuck you
>>
>>2332189
what kind of artist are you looking for? Someone for pixel, concept, animation, promotional art?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.