[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Art Competition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: ariel.jpg (21 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
ariel.jpg
21 KB, 300x300
Freshmanfag who got an artwork selected as finalist for a competition. Tbh I think that my drawing is kind of crap but I guess very few people joined the contest. I need people to vote for me online to go to round 3. Should I messge high school teachers and high school peers who I've lost contact and ask them to vote for me?
>>
No, thats voting for you and not your art, if people really do like your art people will vote for you, if you don't go to round 3 than learn from your mistakes and improve
>>
>>2331258
But all the other artists will be doing the same.
>>
>>2331260
If everyone starts sucking their dads dick, would you?
Just kidding, look muchacho, dont let some random anon such as myself tell you what to do, if you feel the need to ask someone to help you win a competition, by all means, go ahead.
>>
>>2331246
Do you want to win, or do you want to win on merit alone?
>>
>>2331246
Why would I vote for a drawing that is a complete copy of something from a movie....
>>
>>2331460
doubt he's talking about the image in the OP. That looks like a Glen Keane drawing.
>>
>>2331267
if sucking my dad's dick was socially acceptable and a tradition, while not sucking his dick would have a social stigma attached to it
then yes, i'd suck his dick
>>
>>2331473
faggot
>>
>>2331246
post the work mate-o
>>
>>2331246
Yes, you should. Get as many votes as you can.
>>
>>2331246
post it here so we can vote for you
>>
Sounds like you're the type of faggot that has a social media account(s). Just post it on your fb or twitter and get those idiots to vote for you. I'm not sure why you even posted this on here, I mean are you like asking for permission to do this? What the fuck is the point of this thread?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.