[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone have this tits instructional videos or a torrent link?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4
File: Paint_With_Kevin1.jpg (46 KB, 480x272) Image search: [Google]
Paint_With_Kevin1.jpg
46 KB, 480x272
Anyone have this tits instructional videos or a torrent link? Even just one.

I think $15 a pop is a bit cheeky.
>>
It's paint with Kevin by the way. He has 10 minute videos on YouTube full of cuts so you don't get to see how he's done something. He sells the full vids on his site.
>>
>>2330240
>provides free videos you enjoy
>puts 1 video behind a paywall as support for his free content
>I want that too!
>>
>>2330242
Read my comment nigger. He doesn't do full videos for free like bob Ross. He posts 10 minute bullshit edits of his paintings and sells the full 2 hour version on his site. There's like 20 of them.

I want at least one full tutorial to see what it's line before he Jews me into buying any off him. I'm not paying the kike $15 until I can experience a full tutorial.

I'd prefer to get them all free, but I'd be fine with one and then if it's good I'll pay for the others every few weeks or whatever.

I don't know why I'm explaining myself to you. You've made me angry. Well done.
>>
>>2330249
Oh you mean like Proko? Cause Proko does the same thing.

>I'd prefer to get them all free

You're not getting shit so stay angry, kay?
>>
>>2330242
>>2330254
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>2330258
Been here before you were born dude.
>>
>>2330254
What's a proko?
>>
>>2330259
Good for you, but you don't belong here.
>>
>>2330284
This is my house and I make the rules. Go complain to your mother why we had you.
>>
>>2330292
Cute attempt at bantz, but you really don't belong here if you're going to get triggered every time an anon talks about borrowing videos.
>>
>>2330303

Borrowing videos? Sure I mean you can just walk down to blockbuster and borrow it. Heres my card and do my a favor and pick me up some hentai while you're at it. Just don't tell your mother.
>>
>>2330306
The funny part is that you're probably younger than me, or too old to be shitposting on this board.
>>
>>2330322

You're never too old for a good shit. With that said why haven't you made your way to Blockbuster yet? Well since you're still lagging behind please pick me up yakusai kochou and wedding peach volume 2 for your mother.
>>
>>2330335
Epic. You better hurry up and screenshot this so you can post it on r/4chan before someone else does.
>>
Will you two get a room so some hero posts the links
>>
>>2330408
Your hero is waiting at the employment office.
>>
>>2330418
What
>>
>>2330634
he means get a job lmaoing at your life fag
>>
>>2330249

Bob Ross didn't post on YouTube and didn't do it for free. And even if he did shit was different back then
>>
>>2330335
You sound depressed
>>
>>2330640
>lmaoing
>>
>>2330679
depressed my son still didn't cum back with my vhs cassettes
>>
File: enhanced-21243-1418674319-11.jpg (85 KB, 625x445) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-21243-1418674319-11.jpg
85 KB, 625x445
>>2330700
>>
Goys plz
>>
I just did my first ever wet on wet painting last night. I just watched a Bob Ross episode and followed along.

Up until last night the last time I painted was probably with my fingers, and I can barely draw stick figures.

That said I had a blast painting. So my question is, are these videos and stuff like it worth it for someone who is a complete beginer like me? Or should I just keep watching Bob Ross until I have some idea of what I am doing and / or realize I have no artistic ability?
>>
>>2330820

After two bob Ross paintings I realised it was pretty shit and wanted a slightly more traditional approach. This guy is a mic between the two and is definitely worth checking out. Don't get trapped in the bob Ross ways. That's more for old retards who want to pretend they can paint.

Also, upload the videos for everyone else.
>>
Op here. I will give someone an invite to torrentday private tracker if they give me this guys videos. Even just one.
>>
>>2330837

Who else is good to watch? I honestly don't have the slightest idea of what the hell I am doing
>>
>>2330838

>$12 membership
>but you want all videos totaling near $100

get real kid
>>
>>2330863
I'll give my scene access account that I never use
>>
>>2330862
The guy in op. Paint with Kevin. No one can find his videos. This thread comes up at least twice a week.
>>
Top kike
>>
File: jaja.jpg (17 KB, 500x347) Image search: [Google]
jaja.jpg
17 KB, 500x347
>>2330292
>i make the rules
>>
Op, why don't you just buy one and see if it's something you like? You could upload it for everyone instead of being a leach your while life. If someone downloads and likes it they might buy more and upload them.
>>
>>2331475

I just have. I have to wait for the autistic twat to email me a link to the download page now. Fuck him.
>>
File: 1.png (86 KB, 190x241) Image search: [Google]
1.png
86 KB, 190x241
JUST
>>
>>2331518
post it pls
(to fuck him up lmao)
>>
>>2330235
blog?
>>
>>2331591
here I go f a m *unzips blog*
>>
>>2331593
Wut
>>
>>2331591
Huh
>>
Downloaded it. Best place for upload?
>>
>>2332436
mega.
>>
>>2330335
>knowing the names of any animes
what a fag lol
>>
>>2332599
k
>>
>>2333544
>recognizing anime names
>>
Bunch of petty faggots in this thread Christ. I mean come on guys. Just come on.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.