[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Commission Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: bd7.jpg (16 KB, 350x255) Image search: [Google]
bd7.jpg
16 KB, 350x255
Any anons here that either does commissions or art for practice?
>>
>>2326782
>commissions
>for practice
Commissions are done for money, not for practice.

If you want to get something drawn for free, then fuck off, it's against rules.
>>
>>2326788
I guess i must have been a bit unclear, what i meant was i either want to order drawings from the anons here or if there happens to be someone who wants to practice but does not know what to draw, but hey kudos for telling me that free art is illegal here now i know more.
>>
>>2326791
What do you want? No promises.
>>
File: Isodia & Irritum.jpg (402 KB, 675x1013) Image search: [Google]
Isodia & Irritum.jpg
402 KB, 675x1013
>>2326782
>art for practice
obviously that doesn't fly on this particular board and for good reason.
However, if you're looking for a chance to get free art and maybe find someone you'd like to commission, boards like /tg/ /co/ /v/ will have "drawthreads" where you can throw out requests in hopes that someone will pick it up. Don't expect your request to get done or have much quality for that matter but it's the only acceptable way to get free work around here.

I'd be willing to offer to take your commission but I'm not the most reliable guy when it comes to responding to e-mails and I've currently got a couple of people that I desperately need to get back to.

best of luck to ya either which way.
>>
>>2326801
Contact me at either [email protected] or kik me at jessicajester500
>>
>>2326804
Same as i said to the other anon, contact me at either of those choices.
>>
>>2326791
>I'm not asking for free work
>I'm just looking for anons who don't know what to draw to give them an suggestion ;^)
Faggot.
>>
>>2326821
okay jeez if thats so damn offensive to you then ill only take offers i have to pay for.
>>
>>2326821
it was covered, anon.
>>2326804
>>
>>2326830
how much did they charge you ?
>>
>>2326837
Hmm? Did who charge for what now?
>>
>>2326837
Whoops trying to respond to OP
>>
>>2326888
Who charged me?
>>
>>2326899
For your commission dummy, you didn't start this thread and have two anons offer only come out fruitless, did you?
>>
>>2326915
No one has charged me yet and i am OP
>>
>>2326981
Sorry, I'll get in touch with you today but I've got a good amount of emailing to do + Christmas time. I won't forget you, anon.
>>
>>2326988
Thank you, I shall look forward to your mail.
>>
mfw i do furry commissions
mfw i only get autismbux once in a blue moon
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.