[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Digital Art Instruction
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: fml.png (214 KB, 696x282) Image search: [Google]
fml.png
214 KB, 696x282
Looking for digital art help like with photoshop or manga studio -
The one I have been trying to get for the longest on the /r/ is

https://cubebrush.com/store/?show_product=all
Cubebrush – Simple Female Anatomy
Duration: 3+ Hours | Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920×1080, 30fps | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 ch | 1.13 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Project files Included

This Master Lesson by instructor Marc Brunet demonstrates how to simply draw and paint the female figure. This tutorial is great for both beginner and intermediate artists and should really give you a powerful tool to speed up your progress.Content:
High res images
High quality anatomy model renders (front, back, 3/4)
7 Chapters (3 hours – 1080p resolution)

If you'd give me this as a Christmas present I'd be really appreciative!

Feel free to post any other digital tutorials as well.
>>
>>2326363
i have a pro account on the site, but that doesnt allow me to download it. though it gives me the model and the demo image. and i can watch all the way through lol
>>
>>2326365
Would you be willing to use obs or a type of screen capture program to share it?
>>
>>2326368
i'll give it a shot.
>>
bump just in case
>>
>>2326459
cant get it to go atm. i'll try again tomorrow
>>
>>2326363

this site is aids.
>>
>>2327039
Whaddya mean?
>>
>>2326465
Ok thank you for that. Also Merry Christmas
>>
>>2326363
Check out ctrl paints vids

http://www.ctrlpaint.com/library/
>>
>>2327159
Thanks for the suggestion.
>>
>>2326363
It's on CGpeers you muppet. Just wait until their registration is open and torrent it.
>>
>>2327219
I have never heard of that before so I wouldn't know whether the site really does have it or not. I'm still gonna keep an eye on this thread either way.
>>
File: bc68b293b6.png (8 KB, 872x399) Image search: [Google]
bc68b293b6.png
8 KB, 872x399
>>2327231
If it doesn't pan out, registration is open on the 1st.

Thanks for letting ME know about though, and good luck.
>>
>>2327260
You're gonna make us wait a week when you have the file and can put it on mega right now?
Is there a limit to how many people can join whenever they do open?
>>
bumper
>>
what the fug
>>
>>2327778
Dude dont bump so much.
No there's not a limit to how much can join when it's open
>>
Merry Christmas. http://www.ex.ua/93691836
>>
>>2328174
It says there is no access allowed to the server.
Can you upload it to mega.nz instead?
>>
>>2328174
Nevermind! - I used the proxy site "cromcast.net" and was able to view and download the stuff.
Thank you so much for your efforts!
>>
>>2328436
Np senpai
>>
>>2328174
can't access that no matter what
>>
>>2326363
>how to draw female figure
>holy shit that fucked up out of place boob
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.