[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Amazon/ Graphics/ Draw Tablet thread Hey guys, I got a $50
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 8ec59716.jpg (197 KB, 1920x634) Image search: [Google]
8ec59716.jpg
197 KB, 1920x634
Amazon/ Graphics/ Draw Tablet thread

Hey guys, I got a $50 gift card for Amazon, and I've wanted to buy a tablet for drawing for quite some time now. I'm on a budget, so I'd like to keep it 50$ or under, but I can go just a little bit over. Does anyone have a good one they would recommend? I'd prefer it be around 10 inches.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00J3KXKAU/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=1CNWWS9EUDFLJ&coliid=I3KJH97EO0UUGM

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008YG4TSQ/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_S_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=1CNWWS9EUDFLJ&coliid=I3ACDGGL585NJB

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00F33URN4/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_img?_encoding=UTF8&colid=1CNWWS9EUDFLJ&coliid=I373EGD10KF8AN&psc=1

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00H4LAF9O/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=1CNWWS9EUDFLJ&coliid=I1XSKXMNXH2W6J

Also, the for the Ugee, I've found two different sellers selling the same version of it, and one has 8 reviews and all are five stars besides one, and another one has over 1 hundred and most are 5 stars and pretty lengthy but something seems fishy to me about it. I think I'm just paranoid though.
>>
btw the links are all to tablets around 40-60 dollars.
>>
I'll suggest you to leave out these brands and go for a wacom, maybe for this in sale
http://www.amazon.com/Wacom-Bamboo-Drawing-Tablet-Windows/dp/B010TQQI5K/ref=sr_1_6?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1450860836&sr=1-6&keywords=wacom&refinements=p_36%3A1253505011
I don't know if you can get a 10 inch with that price
>>
>>2324592
Some of the ones i posted had a 10 inch active area for around that price. I know Wacom is the topdog, but I'm a beginner and I have heard from many youtube animators (mainly from podcasts) saying that you don't even need the top of the line gear to be a good animator. I'm pretty sure that's not what you were implying or anything but still.
>>
>>2324586
I "stole" a Cintiq from work and never gonna buy a tablet again. Thank god.
>>
>>2324613
Story?
>>
>>2324613
Don't want to get into detail but let's just say that nobody will loose sleep over it. One thing led to another and I'm a happy owner of a piece of tech that I could never afford
>>
>>2324586
>>2324605

If you really want to do animation or art in general, any tablet will work as long as it works with your computer. It's not going to magically make you draw just because it has hotkeys or a fancy stand or even a dick-sucking attachment. Well, maybe that one.

Print out a list of those tablets and go to an electronics store like Best Buy or office store like Staples. They usually have them out so you can at least touch them. The pen is probably the most important part besides the pressure sensitivity. DESU, active area doesn't really matter as much as you think because you can zoom in/out. If you don't live in the U.S. and you can't go to these stores, just get the cheapest one that still has good ratings. Luckily for you, Amazon has a crazy-good return policy so you could probably try then return all of these tablets until you find the one you like.
>>
>>2324844
Sounds like someone pissed you off. Or maybe you're just a dick, but whatever its 4chan.

>>2324857
I'm still new to Amazon, will they refund me for full price or just a large portion?
>>
>>2324869

Full price but you may have to visit a post office to return the package yourself because they sometimes charge a $5.00 UPS pick-up fee. Not sure if this has changed since I haven't used Amazon in awhile.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.