[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tumblr be like, how about these four artists that we've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: Untitled.png (22 KB, 400x181) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
22 KB, 400x181
Tumblr be like, how about these four artists that we've recommended for the past 50 years? Seriously, does anyone have any inspiring tumblrs to share?
>>
>>2323202
firez-tbr.tumblr.com
>>
>>2323202
Virtually every artist currently working in the entertainment industry uses tumblr these days. Just ask for inspirational artists in general and if they aren't dead, they will have a tumblr, with very few exceptions.
>>
File: tumblr_m0fg0sLqdN1rr769xo1_400.jpg (122 KB, 399x600) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m0fg0sLqdN1rr769xo1_400.jpg
122 KB, 399x600
>>2323207
Fuck off
>>2323217
I asked for recs, not faggotry. Ever since whatever site died I didn't save any of their names, plus, they were chinese. I don't even know if they use tumblr in the first place.The only website I know of that's of any use is artstation but there's tons of weeb artists. I know ic is pretty dead but some of you must know some good stuff.
>>
>>2323207
I'm 28 and begining and he is my hero.
>>
File: 1442518763345.jpg (50 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
1442518763345.jpg
50 KB, 540x720
>>2323394
you're being a huge dick for someone asking for basically a favor. But just to show you that I'm better than you...
If you're looking for chinese artists your best bet is drawcrowd. Art station has alot of them as well. But Drawcrowd is the go-to to asian artists in general. Any artist you migh've been following in the past there's a 90% chance they have an account there.
Don't be a lazy piece of shit and whine to be spoonfed lists of names just because you don't give enough shit to use google.
>>
File: image.jpg (171 KB, 1000x598) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171 KB, 1000x598
http://ticker-tape-of-the-unconscious.tumblr.com
>>
>>2323489
kek vilppu is never wrong
>>
no,but for the first time in over a year ive got 20 notes on a post,after like 200+ pieces
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.