[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys remember thutv right? Well I'm willing to record
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
You guys remember thutv right? Well I'm willing to record up to ten videos for you guys. Please in a "civil manner"decide amongst yourselves which ones you want recorded. Make a strawpoll if it helps.
>>
literally who?
>>
>>2322421
Talk - Craig Mullins: Photoshop's Mixer brush

and maybe the other two Craig Mullins talks also.
>>
Im surprised these haven't popped up somewhere around the internet yet - thanks for doing this man.

I'd really want to watch the Iain McCaig talk(s) ( not sure how much he did) anything is appreciated - love that guy.
>>
One more vote for the mullins talk
>>
>>2322467
>>2322541
Another for ian and mullins.

Seems dumb that we gotta vote for mullins-sama
>>
>>2322421
I saw the kjg one posted but it was taken down, it would be nice if I could watch it again

>no sound jazz
>>
>>2322700
this
>>
>>2322700

I saw the KJG, to be honest I really don't think it's interesting enough educationwise for OP to go out his way and record it. You just look at the guy drawing a huge unicorn freehand in pen and while extremely neat to see, he's quiet the entire time so I think we'd benefit more from the talks by Mullins and McCaig.
>>
I vote for mullins mcgaig, kjg.
Also is there one with maybe scott robertson or some other mech/vehicle guy?
>>
vote for Mullins and Alberto Mielgo.
>>
Thanks a lot for doing this, anon, would love to see Craig's and Ian's videos, especially this one - >>2322467
>>
>>2322421
Guys wasn't there an Art event around this summer or something, I missed it but some anons said they recorded the interviews etc. where can I watch that and what was the name of the event ?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.