[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this pose ok? how do i improve this pose ps: ignore the face
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: a.png (71 KB, 620x787) Image search: [Google]
a.png
71 KB, 620x787
Is this pose ok? how do i improve this pose
ps: ignore the face i know it's wrong
>>
wups delete this thread i mean to post it on the beginners thread
>>
>>2320989
blog?
>>
>>2320993
i don't have one anon, atleast not yet
>>
>>2320997
Aw that's lame, you're good, you should make a blog :DD
>>
>>2320993
>>2321008
I should start drawing undermeme shit if its that easy to get new followers from just poorly drawn doodles like in the OP.
>>
File: 1450054593100.jpg (39 KB, 696x720) Image search: [Google]
1450054593100.jpg
39 KB, 696x720
>>2320989
1. its rough as fuck, make it more finished
2. While the body has strong gesture IMO, the left arm (from the viewers perspective) looks weak gestural wise
3. The hands are way too small and look broke
4. The right arm (viewers perspective) has the upper bit of the arm way too long.
5. The left shoulder looks out of place with the figure
6.The boob looks like its floating, if its being held up by a bra or an article of clothing it would make sense
7. The right foot isn't aligned with the left one, unless she's standing on a rock, shes unbalanced
There might be more, but thats all i got time for.
Its okay, theres alot of basic issues here and there, but nothing some reference/cracking open an anatomy book would help. I like the strong gesture of the figure's body.
also >>2321101 is a buttmad faggot
Make a blog anon, its easy and i could follow you and appreciate your work.
>>
File: a.png (74 KB, 593x754) Image search: [Google]
a.png
74 KB, 593x754
>>2321111
Thanks i just wanted to make a good pose to work with, how about this shoulder and foot?
>>
>>2321111
Post your art.
>>
>>2321101

Have you been missing the guy trying to make a meme of it by asking it as quickly as he can in every thread?
>>
>>2321137
The only bad things left that i see are the bad left shoulder (viewers perspective) the right arm still having the upper bit too long, and the hands still being broken. But you did improve the overall gesture.
>>2321152
Good meme.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.