[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Made this shit for a art trade with a FB friend. Idk anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: catsfff.jpg (297 KB, 1054x1400) Image search: [Google]
catsfff.jpg
297 KB, 1054x1400
Made this shit for a art trade with a FB friend. Idk anything about "Undertale" or something, can you guys tell me if this is acceptable or not?
>>
I don't know much about Undertale either, however I can tell you that this artwork is by no means acceptable whatsoever. Jesus fuck it's awful. Hiding the thread now so I'll never have to look at this ever again.
>>
I think I'd swallow a pigeon whole to be as decent as that, so I must suck dick.
>>
It's pretty bad and bad in a way that /ic/ loves to shit on, so expect that.

I forget the name of the filter you threw on it but it literally hurts my eyes and it's a bad crutch for making things look three dimensional. If you're going to use it, use it sparingly. When it's enough that it makes your image physically hard to look at, you need to cut it out.
The head looks pretty big even by anime standards.
If your friend is a weeb/undertale fan/normie I'm sure he/she will love it, though.
>>
I think it's stll acceptable for a shitty FB art trade
>>
>>2319827
Chromatic aberration. It looks cool and stylish when it's subtle I believe most artists that use this filter in their artwork tend to actually erase some of the effect from the actual drawing or from the interest points such as the face and shit. The only decent artist I can think of that uses this shit is probably Sakimichan which if you do look at her artwork you'll see that she does exactly this... she erases the filter in the most important areas of the drawing such as the face and body and leave it to do it's magic in the "outlines", hair, backgrounds and so on.
>>
>>2319827
>>2319837
Thank you very much guys.
>>
File: ss+(2015-12-01+at+06.36.22).png (187 KB, 1049x931) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-12-01+at+06.36.22).png
187 KB, 1049x931
>>2319813
Looks like we got another Kronz
>>
>>2319813
Stop turd polishing. Covering up an otherwise bland drawing with some shitty post-processing effects doesn't make it better. Considering your friend was asking for Undertale art might mean they're not expecting quality though.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.