[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Art and Passion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: hideo.jpg (180 KB, 1383x938) Image search: [Google]
hideo.jpg
180 KB, 1383x938
>you will never be this passionate about something

How do they do it, bros? How do they just throw themselves at one thing and try so hard to excel at it? Why are we so hard pressed to do the same thing, those of us with no passions?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBe4qaS6n_s
>>
>>2318078
>30 years worth of legacy stripped away
>kicked out of the company that you helped built
>starting again from zero

Mental conditioning and focus. Set what you want to do, and do it. It's about keeping consistency until it becomes a part of you I guess.

>that feel my nigga Shinkawa is still kicking too
>>
>>2318098
You're retarded bro. if you think someone like Kojima is starting from zero. That 30 years of successful game making will allow him to do anything he wants.
>>
>>2318101
Fuck you. I know it's not ZERO zero. I know he has the backing of Sony and also his own name to work on. I meant that he will need to create new IPs, and having to let go of series that he has worked years on, and start working new ideas from scratch.

I also wonder what happened to Fox Engine now that it has turned out this way.
>>
>>2318098
Punished "Venom" Kojima
>>
>>2318105
he wanted to stop making metal gear after MGS3

>I also wonder what happened to Fox Engine now that it has turned out this way
heh, maybe they'll let sony license it for kojima's dev team instead of what they're obviously gonna do which is make a dozen more Pro Evolution Soccers
>>
>>2318124
A fallen legend.
>>
File: 1449773007340.png (521 KB, 1400x827) Image search: [Google]
1449773007340.png
521 KB, 1400x827
>>2318105
Lol don't be mad cuz someone hit the nail on the head.

Regardless, you and I and everyone we know are looking forward to his next project! Cheers to that brother!
>>
>>2318098
>starting again from zero
>Not understanding that this man sits on piles of unpublished work
>>
>>2318078
he's so dreamy~
>>
>>2318078
Wow
He face is the definition of JUST fuck my shit up. Konami really must have screwed him.
>>
>>2319334
He's a big boy now. The turtle/chickenheaded kojima we all knew is dead.
>>
>>2318098
MSGV was like him foretelling his exile from the series.
>>
>>2318098
>30 years worth of legacy stripped away

except it wasn't. the credits don't just go to someone else now after he created all of those games.
>>
>>2319385
This. All he has to do is say "I'm thinking of doing a game like this" and probably hundreds of people would line up to back him financially, work for him, scratch his nuts, whatever he needs at the first word.
>>
My life vision is to divulge about empiricism related to social sciences, politics, economy, etc, that is my real passion and hobby. But after graduating I'm starting as 2D artist freelance on the internet while getting into a shity daily job because mom is unemployed and need quick money.
Can't match both things yet cuz fear and doubt. Getting gud is a pain mostly. Doing illustration jobs isn't as satisfying as expected, not too motivated.

But I won't quit.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (85 KB, 1919x1079) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
85 KB, 1919x1079
I can't be passionate.
My mind has reached the point
where I can't even care.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhVcwL6gKZY
>>
>>2319634
nobody cares about you, you pretentious hipster fag
go back to >>>/gd/
>>
>>2318078
Fail at everything, choose/find your passion and never give up.
>>
>>2318198
fuck YOU
>>
>>2318078
Actually i am that passionate at something ... my penis. So you could say I'm the Kojima of my junk.
>>
>>2318135

He didn't want to do a sequel to MGS, period. The whole mindfuckery of MGS2 is basically Kojimbo telling the players to stop projecting their hero fantasies in video games and go do something productive.

Instead everyone spouted ''Raiden is a faggot wheres muh Snek'' and ''2deep4me''
>>
>accountant works at a firm for a long while
>gets fired
>finds a new job so he can keep making money
>that's life

>game dev works at a company for a long while
>gets fired
>finds a new job so he can keep making money
>that's passion

I find it weird that people are commending Kojima for continuing to make games. That's his job. It's what he's trained to do. Of course he's going to keep making games, that's how he makes money. Were people expecting him to switch disciplines?
>>
>>2324084
Kojima could have retired or switched disciplines but he kept making games
an accountant can't do that
>>
>>2324117
yeah what the fuck else is he gonna do?
>>
>>2318078
I used to be, but I lost it along the way
guess its just normal when too much time passes without results
>>
>>2324170
what were you passionate about?
>>
>>2318078
And i will sure never have an inflated ego like his.
>>
>>2324133
spend his shit ton of money partying and doing drugs.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.