[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CTRL Paint
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 539x273) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 539x273
What do you d/ic/ks think of Ctrl Paints tutorials?

http://www.ctrlpaint.com/library/
>>
They're a really nice introductory resource to digital art, I find. The videos often lack depth but has really good breadth, and he's generally pretty succinct and says what needs to be said in 5-10 minutes. Generally his advice is pretty reasonable too.
>>
>>2317453
Good. He is the only resource I've found that actually tells you how to use photoshop properly. I bought his first package and in one of the series he goes through how he made a digital painting from start to finish, It is nice to see the process.
>>
bad
>>
>>2317453
I love his videos, I even bought two of them in his shop (one about brushes and one about designing small elements)
>>
>>2317453
They're fine.
>>
>>2317453
Pretty good. Learned something
>>
File: good shit.png (227 KB, 1219x666) Image search: [Google]
good shit.png
227 KB, 1219x666
they are very good (pic related)
>>
>>2318067

you keep throwing this screenshot around and saying you'll upload them - did you ever do it?
>>
>>2318067
Is the perspective sketching series a good primer for perspective? I'm god awful at it.
>>
>>2318079

Down here connection is REALLY fucked up!

If it weren´t for that I would have everything uploaded...

By the way here´s part 1 of the B.R. series:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/rhtyl6cheab38zb/ctrl_Paint_Basic_Rendering.rar

Your are welcomed
>>
File: qJYly73i_400x400.jpg (19 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
qJYly73i_400x400.jpg
19 KB, 400x400
>>2318102

Thanks anon.
>>
>>2318067
>>2318079

You know they are all in cgpeers
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.