[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robertson How to draw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: 14499372077770.png (470 KB, 1601x841) Image search: [Google]
14499372077770.png
470 KB, 1601x841
I cant comprehence the outlined text.
What the hell does he mean by this?
>>
Aww cmon.
>>
Halp.
>>
>>2313685
I also have no idea what he's trying to say. Is there no video of that? In any case, go learn from videos instead. It's much easier to understand because you see the teacher actually doing it.
>>
>>2313698
I've seen no video about this so far :<

People all over the internet are recommending Robertson book as an easiest handbook about perspective and behave like they understand it...but man here is the first basic moment about perspective and im stunned.
>>
>>2313701
Norling's Perspective Made Easy is better for beginners. I also tried Robertson, got frustrated then turned to Olson. There's also Vandruff's perspective lecture.
>>
>>2313701

Do you have an ipad or smartphone? Because you can download an app for this book, and with it you can read a symbol on some of the book's pages, this will load instrucitonal vid that goes with the exercise on the page. Its mentioned in the book, make sure to read the text well.
>>
File: wow such perspective.gif (735 KB, 1108x875) Image search: [Google]
wow such perspective.gif
735 KB, 1108x875
here anon maybe this will help
>>
File: скачанные файлы.jpg (7 KB, 200x181) Image search: [Google]
скачанные файлы.jpg
7 KB, 200x181
>>2313737
You saved the day, sir.
>>
>>2313701
>behave like they understand it
that's just people repeating back what they read or saw. There is no real comperhension with them, it just looks that way. And the reason why all there work looks strikingly similar, formuliac even
>>
File: 1447857816242.jpg (74 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1447857816242.jpg
74 KB, 900x900
>>2313737
good job anon
>>
I learned a lot from this book, but that shit with the station points just went over my head. I feel your pain.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.