[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Made this in ms paint when i was using a mouse what kind of painting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Made this in ms paint when i was using a mouse
what kind of painting would this be considered if it was painted on canvas?
>>
a greasy one
>>
>>2312194
>a greasy one
So something painted in this style would be on canvas with oil? I can imagine that and I think you're right
>>
I dunno but that's really pleasing to look at. Great job!
>>
>>2312189
Holy shit OP, great job.
>>
>>2312189
You've got such a great understanding of colors and composition. You're amazing! great job!
>>
something out of impressionism, most likely. because of the visible brush strokes and realism.
>>
Mspaint? That program has come a long way
>>
>>2312278

>composition

it's literally just a head, and the top of the head and the chin are tangent with the edges of the canvas. pls.
>>
>>2312532
>tangent
check your eyes anon
>>
>>2312717
are you retarded? the top of the head and the chin line up with the edges of the canvas. that's a tangent.
>>
>>2312717
it's like you don't even know what a tangent is...

http://schweizercomics.tumblr.com/post/11966164633/the-schweizer-guide-to-spotting-tangents

http://emptyeasel.com/2008/11/18/avoiding-tangents-9-visual-blunders-every-artist-should-watch-out-for/

the more you know
>>
>>2312729

There were examples of the sort of tangents present in this piece in both of the articles you posted. I don't know what you're trying to say, but you're clearly not making your point.

>#4, "the bump up tangent" - schweizercomics
>#3, fused edges - emptyeasel
>>
>>2313060
>There were examples of the sort of tangents present in this piece in both of the articles you posted
that's the idea...
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.