[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is it that this man that you utterly despise his life ,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9
File: Craigie-Aitchinson-Artist.jpg (21 KB, 400x239) Image search: [Google]
Craigie-Aitchinson-Artist.jpg
21 KB, 400x239
What is it that this man that you utterly despise his life , work and contemporaries? This board should be closed down, it isn't fit discuss art and it's attempt at critique is an insult to good men and women. Further it is dangerous to the artistic temperament to have such appalling governance and contributors here.
>>
"we'd never heard of him but we like shitting on people" - will be the majority of your answers.

Why bother then? What is the point of this space?
>>
The further this line is taken its final place is "...then you didn't deserve them".
>>
>>2305871
Literally who?

Also bait harder next time, memefriend
>>
>>2305990
exactly

/ic hates these people and their art, but they really meant it, they were good artists

this place is like Hitler
>>
>>2305871
That is one shitty painting.
>>
>>2305871
>>2305876
>>2308351
>>
File: ifthismanpostedheretoday.jpg (13 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
ifthismanpostedheretoday.jpg
13 KB, 210x240
>>2308388
it's not bait, it's what you people say. Rather than saying "we could do this"

it's

"we must ruin it"

this isn't a place for art, it's only exits to advertise Japanese masturbatory toys.
>>
>>2305871
>>2308402
its shit tbqh family
>>
File: literallyyou.png (377 KB, 594x422) Image search: [Google]
literallyyou.png
377 KB, 594x422
>>
File: DSCN7510crop.jpg (42 KB, 250x414) Image search: [Google]
DSCN7510crop.jpg
42 KB, 250x414
>>2308409
genuinely me
>>
>>2308410

jesus gramps get off 4chan

if you want to jerk off over fineart you picked the wrong place, and whinging about it wont change shit
>>
File: gma201501.jpg (46 KB, 540x650) Image search: [Google]
gma201501.jpg
46 KB, 540x650
they're so achingly beautiful
>>
>>2308411
I'm only 22.
>>
>>2308527
it's never too late
>>
nice place
>>
>>
File: 1-Craigie-Aitchison.jpg (130 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1-Craigie-Aitchison.jpg
130 KB, 720x480
then people would go and look at them
>>
your art sucks and you write like you have a concussion
>>
>>2308553
>your art sucks and you write like you have a concussion

yeah I know, I'm getting rid of it. my mind struggles a lot and doesn't work properly
>>
>>2308553
another one destroyed

which undoubtedly was rubbish

Imagine if Craigie lived to post here,
>>
>>2305876
you need to add "I skimmed the first three lines of his wiki so I know what i'm talking about."
>>
>>2308553
post your work then.
>>
>>2309470
I read his Obituary, and his Tate bio, I visited a show with his art.

It was from seeing his paintings that I became a fan of his and adopted a style similar in some of my paintings. I think he knew Quentin Crisp as well, I think I read that in an art book.

What I am alluding to is his art style which this board will want to say is shit, and any influence from him is shitter, I've read it enough times here.

/ic is essentially /pol for art work
>>
>>2309470
>you need to add "I skimmed the first three lines of his wiki so I know what i'm talking about."

you know better than me so are qualified to say he is rubbish and I am too?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.