[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I cant afford this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
Does anyone have any other cheaper options that let you actually draw on the ravlet screen?
>>
*Tablet.
I apoligize for that.
>>
>>2305815
Try Huion, they have the same but in lower prices.
>>
>>2305826
There are many different types of Huion tablets. I need a more specific model name than that. My budget is $450.00
>>
>>2305815
Suck roughly 20 dicks off cragslist and you'll be able to afford it.
>>
>>2305815
http://www.amazon.com/Huion-Display-Professionals-Graphics-Monitor/dp/B00LIUKRP4/ref=sr_1_1?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1449285961&sr=1-1&keywords=gt+190
>>
>>2305835

I need a more specific model name than that.

How fucking lazy can you be to not be able to google and research their models?
>>
>>2305888
Because I would rather buy something that was recommended to me by a fellow artist.

/ic is brutally honest, they wont lie to you in the same way that a paid review on Amazon would.
>>
File: Island of Forgotten Dreams.png (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Island of Forgotten Dreams.png
2 MB, 1280x720
>>2305815
>I bought this (13HD) when it was 1k
>soooooooooooooo fucking worth it even since price drop, wish I got it sooner
>my life was meaningless until I got it
>I take good care of it and have had it for about a year now, still looks brand new
TIPS:
>buy a nosmear glove if your hands sweat/are dirty (I just salvaged an old glove and chopped all fingers off except pinkie)
>when not in use ALWAYS put a protective cover on it, pillow case works wonders but it also comes with plastic sheet from box, also effecting but datshitztight
>don't be afraid to switch out nibs if yours gets scratchy, the pin holder secretly holds nibs (unscrew it)
>any supposed scratches on the board magically get wiped off with this little cloth it comes with

you can't go fucking wrong with Wacom, they are best brand, literally fucking monopoly for a reason, their shit is made of magic. As soon as you get enough cash, make the investment. Assuming you computer is good enough to run adobe programs you'll will be beast no matter your drawing skill. Um that's all I guess - you get what you paid for in a good way.
>>
File: 18_luke_brown.jpg (315 KB, 685x792) Image search: [Google]
18_luke_brown.jpg
315 KB, 685x792
>>2305946
hey I'm that same guy, also if you a broke ass nigga, still buy from Wacom but make sure the tablet has pressure sensitivity. Alot of programs support it (all Adobe progs do) and it makes drawing look incredibly natural. There are non-display tablets with PS that are Wacom and cheap. Still tho, go for Wacom if you can.
>>
File: seoulmate.jpg (97 KB, 469x700) Image search: [Google]
seoulmate.jpg
97 KB, 469x700
>>2305946

>monopoly for a reason

and that reason is that they were the only player in the game for the longest time

i bet you think comcast is a good company too dont you
>>
>>2305970
betchu got a stick up your sandy puss dont you?
>>
File: rzXLkHb.jpg (68 KB, 530x530) Image search: [Google]
rzXLkHb.jpg
68 KB, 530x530
>>2305973

no but I own a yiynova msp19u and a cintiq 13hd and the only difference to me is that the portability of the 13hd is better for school. otherwise it's the same.

obviously they each feel a little different and you just have to get used to them but they are both drawing on a screen.
>>
What about the microsoft surface pro 2/3/4? I think I saw a surface pro 3 for 399.99?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.