[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Some guy in here took my art and claimed it was his, since I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: IMG_1559.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1559.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Some guy in here took my art and claimed it was his, since I've never posted on /ic/ before. Damn it.
>>
File: IMG_1561.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1561.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>
What was the art that he stole?
>>
File: IMG_1509.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1509.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>2303827
Dis shit. Some anon in /b/ told me. I didn't even know that /ic/ existed.
>>
File: sweetjesus.jpg (165 KB, 1002x960) Image search: [Google]
sweetjesus.jpg
165 KB, 1002x960
>>2303830

wait
The fallout banner? I don't understand, maybe I'm retarded but can you clarify what you're talking about?
Did he post it on /ic/ claiming it was his or did he post it on another board?
>since I've never posted on /ic/ before
What does that mean? Did he post it on /ic/ and claim it was his?
>>
>>2303825
why though?

what do you get out of that?

its just a bigger version of the image. Directly copied

a computer does that quicker and easier

I think your misusing the word "art"
>>
I don't get what the fuck this is about, but why do you care if someone steals your griddy grid-traced picture? Literally anyone can do this.
>>
So

You just copied/practically traced the fallout 4 banner and are upset that someone said what you did was theirs?
>>
>>2303825
anon. im going to assume this entire thread is bait due to the absolute hilarity that is your view/attempt of art.
>>
>this doesn't belong on /ic/
>go back to /b/

this isn't even "your art", go home and cry to mama plagiarizing faggot.
>>
no one cares lol
>>
Okay so either you're mad that someone else had the idea of enlarging the fallout 4 banner

OR

you're mad that someone's claiming they drew the originial image and you're the guy who works at bethesda studios

I really don't think it's the latter
>>
I wish I was a firetruck
>>
File: 1436981086484.jpg (39 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1436981086484.jpg
39 KB, 184x184
>my art
>>
>>2303830
>he's proud of doing a coloring book activity most babies can do
>>
You can do the exact same thing in illustrator if you want large clean lineart, image trace to 3 colour, object -> path -> simplify path, drag to high curve precision.

2 min to do this step, maybe 15 min extra to clean up the stray bits of colour it leaves behind.
>>
File: 20488-29877.jpg (45 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
20488-29877.jpg
45 KB, 320x240
Bane?
>>
>>2303830
It happens all the time. People load up images that aren't theirs pretending all sorts of things, while other people lounge about moaning on about technique or 'values' towards some picture lifted from DA like they knew anything.

whoever mods this place should do the decent thing and shut it down.
>>
>>2304051
Me too buddy.
>>
>>2303825
oh so you think you can grid exact copies of other things huh? That'll get you no where, who cares if some anon takes credit for a picture of a poster of a picture you found on the internet, none of it matters. I would say more, but like I said.
>>
>>2303830
That's not yours either, retard.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.