[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me find meaning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: big-meaning.jpg (28 KB, 400x384) Image search: [Google]
big-meaning.jpg
28 KB, 400x384
I'm writing a play and I need some help. I need some examples of where people might fund meaning in an otherwise meaningless existence.

I simply want to know where you find meaning. Please answer with one word or short phrase.
>>
>ITT: I need help with my English homework
>>
>>2302378
My life is meaningless. Also this is the wrong board for this thread.
>>
There is none. not even the blue naked guy from watchman could find any.
>>
Like the others said there are none, but if you mean what meaning other people find it's something generic and lame like Love and Success.
>>
>>2302382
What board would you recommend?
>>
>>2302413
>>>/lit/
>>
>>2302378
Beauty

>gayest thing ever but true
>>
>>2302378
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmHz6fF8GuA
>>
>>2302378
most people find meaning in others.
>>
There is no way to know for certain what the meaning of life is, therefore the meaning of life is uncertain.

That's it. Nobody can tell you with certainty there is a meaning to life, nobody can tell you with certainty there isn't one. It's all about what you can convince yourself is true in the hopes that your beliefs can spare you from self-destruction. (Self-destruction also being a possible right choice, again, that is the uncertainty of life.)
>>
>>2302378
For me, meaning is just a distraction from death. I want to live forever, art can be my ticket.

Others could find meaning(living forever) in God or in their children. Everyone's meaning is different.

I don't know. IM half asleep and I feel like IM going to regret typing this tomorrow
>>
File: day2-930x913.png (530 KB, 930x913) Image search: [Google]
day2-930x913.png
530 KB, 930x913
>>2302378
>I'm writing a play and I need some help. I need some examples of where people might fund meaning in an otherwise meaningless existence.
>I need some examples of where people might fund meaning in an otherwise meaningless existence.
>I need some examples of where people might fund meaning
>people might fund meaning
>fund meaning
>fund
Well OP you have already spelled it out for yourself, just give me the funds and ill give you the meaning.
Paypal: [email protected]
>>
charity
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.