[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LSD Art
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
what do you think?
>>
>>2300237
>420chin
you could at least post in the beginner thread or draw thread
>>
>>2300237
I think you should stop spamming it in every thread, you fucking faggot.
>>
I think you never have LSD
>>
>>2300237
I think it has little to do with LSD and more to do with your preconceived ideas about what trippy psychedelic art is supposed to look like.

so instead of being intense and honest like LSD it's just contrived.
>>
File: 69587-raaaa.jpg (27 KB, 619x395) Image search: [Google]
69587-raaaa.jpg
27 KB, 619x395
Has anyone here genuinely painted under the influence of psychedelics?

The one time I took shrooms and tried to draw the face of god it was so scary I tossed the sketchbook to the river
>>
>>2300338

This.
"LSD art" always looks like the same shit and I've never had an experience on it that actually feels like what the art depicts. At best I've seen patterns but even then.

>>2300344

Once but all I did was draw stupid shit with highlighters, that said it was a few years ago and I wasn't taking art seriously at the time, so even sober I couldn't do much better.

I wish I still knew people to buy psychedelics off of, now that I draw I'm really interested in fucking with my perception a little.
>>
>>2300344
Its gonna end like shitty sketches and its waste of acid just sitting home and trying to draw. On another side I get really good ideas what to draw but I forget at least 90% of them. Have a nootebok with you to write down everything interesting on your mind and if you eat to much just lay down in grass and chill.
>>
>>2300344
I did several times a few years ago in college. It's really not as great as people make it out to be. You have incredibly small limits to your ability to focus and you lose most of the skill you normally have. You pretty much draw like a child. Having said that it can still be interesting to look back at them.
I'll try to find some of mine
>>
>>2300344
Last time I ate mushrooms, I tried to draw while peaking. All I did was make lines and strokes with different coloured markers. I lost focus after about 5 minutes and did something else.

Later that day, while still coming down, I went to a figure drawing session and did this:

http://christianfrederiksen.tumblr.com/post/61054030235

Basically, it was impossible to look at the form as a whole, and I was focussing really hard on details and making small strokes.
>>
>>2300604
>>
>>2300604
>>2300607
Looks like you were feeling it desu
>>
>>2300237
its fucking garbage
no need to start a whole new thread over garbage
>>
>>2300609
Nah, it was much harder than when sober. My figure drawing is usually a bit better. It was interesting, though.

I think there are probably some benefits, but they come upon reflection, not while high.

However, when you're just starting to come down on mushrooms, there is a very interesting visual effect where your sense of perspective is really exaggerated, like 3d objects look 'more' 3d. Maybe this could help a person draw, or give a drawing an interesting feeling. I've never tried it in that state.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.