[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ihor Pasternak
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: ihor-pasternak-haruspex.jpg (188 KB, 1920x967) Image search: [Google]
ihor-pasternak-haruspex.jpg
188 KB, 1920x967
What does /ic/ think of this guy's stuff?

https://www.artstation.com/artist/caisne
>>
>>2300101
is he famous or something, i dont feel anything special from this.
>>
>>2300101
that piece has pretty nice lighting mood
>>
>>2300101
Literally who?
>>
>>2300101

Can you stop pretending that it's not you?
>>
>>2300162
>Caring more about popularity than the art itself.
>>
>>2300198
I wish it was me. Just saw the guy on Twitch and checked his page out.
>>
>>2300200
>misinterpreting the comment
It's just a way of saying he's a nobody and his art isn't special.
>>
>>2300213
Saying his art isn't special is enough. Who cares about him being a nobody or not?
>>
>>2300209

; )

lol sure brah. it's cool though. your work is nice. and congrats on the recent hire.
>>
>>2300253
>Who cares about him being a nobody or not?
It just is pointing out that it's strange to bring it up and care about him since he is a nobody. You can easily post hundreds of other random artists on the same level that no one has heard of. Why this guy? At least with a more well known person you can discuss why they are known and whether their fame is deserved based on their skill or something. Or it could be an anon asking about people's opinions on them because we will be familiar with their work. But posting a random no-name is kind of pointless. Like who cares?
>>
>>2300291
I'm asking for opinions on his art. Not whether he deserves fame or deserving of his fame. It's like an owner of a basketball team saying to his GM, "Who cares about looking at the college players? They're nobodies."
>>
>>2301093
It's generic, derivative and boring. It also isn't skillful enough to warrant any special attention on that alone. I think you are better off looking at other artists.
>>
>>2301119
Post your work :^)
>>
>>2301140
No :^)
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.