[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I fix perspective here without changing it too much
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: per.jpg (66 KB, 606x762) Image search: [Google]
per.jpg
66 KB, 606x762
How do I fix perspective here without changing it too much
>>
>>2297876

by reading loomis
>>
>>2297879
epic
>>
>>2297879
how do i read
>>
>>2297899

you tie a noose and hang yourself, then the book goblins come out and teach you.
>>
>>2297899
quit stealing my name faggot :)
>>
>>2297876
not trying to be snarky, but you should really learn how to draw head normally before you try lots of difficult perspectives. there's no point biting off more than you can chew.

try out loomis and do plenty of drawings from photos and life before you attempt inventing heads from imagingation
http://alexhays.com/loomis/
>>
>>2297929
>>2297899
Stop samefaggin
>>
>>2297932
jesus fucking christ, this board is so fucking useless.
>LOOMIS LOOMIS LOOMIS
Instead of providing me some real tips, you give me same boring shit to the point it became a meme. Fuck this place
>>
>>2297973
Ok then.

The problem here is mostly not the perspective, t's the lack of understanding of form.

http://cgpeers.com/torrents.php?id=7678&torrentid=7675#torrent7675

there's a skull pics refernece pack, if you just have peers-acc. Study them(or some another skull ref) And tryna create the skull in 3d. Then draw the skin on top. Also would suggest Loomis's books althought they are bit hard for beginners. You may want to check "Fun with Pencil" or "Drawing for all it's worth"
>>
>>2297982
Oh yeah and maybe check some Scott Robertson's book/tutorials. They might help with creating forms.
>>
>>2297983
Oh and post in the beginner thread next time.
>>
>>2297982
>>2297983
>>2297985
thanks, ill check it
>>
>>2297973
>pls help me with my head drawing
>OK, here's a book that teaches you how to draw heads
>JESUS CHRIST STOP WITH THE MEMES FUCK OFF

literally stop posting
>>
>>2297993
I want to draw instead of posting
>>
File: you.png (4 KB, 319x101) Image search: [Google]
you.png
4 KB, 319x101
>>2297947
>>
>>2297876
redraw this shit, you'll learn more
>>
The only meme here is you op, you fucking tool.
>>
>>2297876
the face isnt just a texture on a plain surface.
all you did was "contract" the face "texture" to give the illusion of a top view.
hunt: eyes shouldnt be visible like that, theyre partially hidden under brows.
The nose should cover a part of the lips.
basically everthing that sticks out becomes way more dominant in this perspective
>>
guys, loomis is quite hard to get a grasp on, is there any other material i can study to improve my grasp of humans and construction methods?
>>
>>2301370
Try Vilppu. If that doesn't work for you then try Hampton or Bridgman.
>>
>>2301373
thanks anon. what are their full names? help narrow my search
>>
>>2301374
Glenn Vilppu, Michael Hampton and George Bridgman. All have books that are good. For Bridgman get his Constructive Anatomy of Human Machine, don't buy his Complete Guide because ironically it is very incomplete as it is random pages from other books thrown together without order or purpose. Vilppu has videos in addition to his book, and though I've never seen them they are supposed to be quite good.
>>
>>2301375
>Constructive Anatomy of Human Machine
"of" should be "or"...or get both as they are cheap. Human Machine is sketchier and harder to decipher for a beginner probably though.
>>
>>2301375
>>2301376
thanks bruh
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.