[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opinions? Manga artists seem to like the oh so hated Apple P
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: applepencildrawing.jpg (62 KB, 600x801) Image search: [Google]
applepencildrawing.jpg
62 KB, 600x801
Opinions? Manga artists seem to like the oh so hated Apple Pencil.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2015/11/26-1/creators-show-off-apple-pencil-tests
>>
>>2297546
>chicken scratch
>oversaturated colors

Why
>>
>>2297546
bump
>>
>>2297546
wacom better up their fucking game now that this shit is out
>>
>>2298222
why would they have to? Wacom is still leading the pack in tablet technology for digital artists and designers. Apple Pencil aint got shit on the portable Cintiq.
>>
>>2298222

>introducing the cintiq bamboo
>next gen Core M that doesn't throttle
>8-10" 1080p
>4-8gb
>$400
>custom Linux OS with adobe and open source graphic programs support

That is my personal dream machine
>>
Im honestly waiting on Wacom to come out with a line of tablets that are just rip off android tablets.
>>
>>2298228
>cintiq bamboo
Instant boner
>>
>>2298226

That doesn't mean much to be honest

Remember technology before 2006? Before iPhones and modern smartphones there was PDAs and PocketPCs, Palm were the leaders in this market for 10 years and when the iPhone was still a rumour Palms CEO said this about Apple:

"PC guys are not going to just figure this out. They're not going to just walk in."

Within two years of the iPhone release they completely dominated Palm and they went out of business
>>
>>2298226
Except the fact that the cintiq companion costs 1500 fucking $.
>>
>>2298242
You may be right. But if anything, the new competition will force Wacom to lower their crazy prices on their tablets since Apple would be making one much cheaper that can do the same thing as their Cintiq.
>>
>>2298234

What does that mean? They already have the cintiq companion hybrid running android
>>
>>2298243
You should have seen how much it was when it first released. They lowered the price a lot since then.
>>
>>2298243
man
should I buy a fucking ipad and apple pencil instead of a cintiq
>>
>>2298246
wew lad, that was fast
>>
>>2298251
Well the Cintiq Companion can run actual programs like PS and Adobe Illustrator while Apple tablet can only handle lite weight drawing apps that don't have a lot of features and tools. I may be wrong though.
>>
>>2298251
I hope you're joking. Like the other guy said you get a fully functioning pc for an extra 500 bucks along with the fact that it's a FAR superior painting device. You can actually do finished artwork on the companion, you will struggle to do so on the ipad.
>>
I'd spend $100 on an apple pencil happily if I already had an ipad pro, but it really doesn't look worth the investment of both the pro and the pencil.
>>
>>2298252

What are you even meme on about
What?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.