[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does a d/ic/k survive in the penitentiary?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: jail.jpg (60 KB, 650x370) Image search: [Google]
jail.jpg
60 KB, 650x370
How does a d/ic/k survive in the penitentiary?
>>
>>2297220
Are you asking for yourself? What did you do?
>>
Find the biggest, baddest guy in there and suck his cock.
>>
File: tumblr_lzoyl0wEe21qgow9fo1_500.png (51 KB, 445x700) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lzoyl0wEe21qgow9fo1_500.png
51 KB, 445x700
Em I the only one who concidered doing some mild crime to go to a prison for few years?

I mean it feels like it would be the perfect gid-gud enviroment.

>infinite time with nothing better to do than draw
>place to sleep and eat provided for you
>>
>>2297241
Yea dude plus live models and a big black cocks to rape you at night every night.
>>
Solitary Confinement
>>
>>2297243
>rape
>>
draw hentai for them.
>>
>>2297241
But you dont have internet there.
>>
>>2297257
even better!
>>
>>2297257
>Oh the horror of not having access to Sakimi chans tutorials and forced to draw from real life
>Oh the horror indeed
>>
>>2297257
even better, less distractions to worry about
just bring a kindle full of the stolen artbooks from the book thread
>>
>>2297220
probably try to get my hands on pens and needles and stuff and survive off giving prison tattoos
>>
>>2297241
Why not some low-key branch of military instead, like reserves or coast guard or some shit?
>>
>Wear Glasses
>get excluded from anything bad as you become the librarian/einstien.
>>
>>2297243
Its not rape if you like it...
>>
>>2297241
nope, thought about it. My mom wasn´t to happy when I told her the idea so I guess I´ll just stay out of it.

>>2297257
you can still grab some books
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.