[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just bought a subscription...what video should I watch first?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2
File: nma_top_logo75.png (10 KB, 198x75) Image search: [Google]
nma_top_logo75.png
10 KB, 198x75
Just bought a subscription...what video should I watch first?
>>
Do the Sheldon Borenstein fundamentals and then his perspective series, and then pretty much anything else.
>>
>>2296779

can confirm borenstein is the figure drawing jesus of our time

he has 2 books that are pretty good too:

figure drawing bootcamp and
see it, feel it, trace it, draw it & anatomy
>>
>>2296758
While youre at it, upload the Karl gnass videos pretty please.
>>
yup, upload them all. Specially Steve Houston's videos.. amazing stuff
>>
>>2296906

How would I rip them?
>>
>>2297111
Download fraps or another screen capture software.
Record the screen while the video is playing
>>
>>2297114

Will do.
>>
>>2297182
BASATISSIMO ANON, come diciamo in italia
>>
>>2296906
Interested in these as well. Nobody has uploaded them yet.
>>
>>2297111
>>2297114
What? Get downloadhelper or any video download addon and just download them, Jesus.
>>
>>2297235

that sounds like a better idea, anon.
>>
>>2297246
I don't know how long you subbed for, but you might want to buy a cheap HDD and just download everything to watch later. It will take you a lot of time to absorb everything.
>>
>>2297235

As a web developer I would be actively monitoring for direct downloads on videos. Be careful if you go this route.
>>
>>2297258

I only subbed for a month. Sounds like a very good idea. I already have a 1 TB for video stuff.
>>
Someone upload the fundamentals series pls
>>
>>2297264
kek it's not like they can stop him before he gets everything he wants, if they notice in the first place
>>
>>2297288

how long do you think I would have before they find out?
>>
Do it based god
>>
>>2297306
But it's not prohibited is it?
>>
Can anyone point a brother to good torrents for this stuff?
>>
>>2297288
Yeah but he could still get sued.
>>
>>2297656
not if he hits 'em through a proxy.

Still OP, you should pay for a few months if you DL all the vids. Art historically depends on money to keep going. Sure, share the fundamentals vids, but stuff beyond that should stay behind the paywall for the good of everyone.

(anyone who truly gets through fundamentals and wants to keep going can either figure it out themselves, or find a way to pay.)
>>
>>2297669

Yup, as I thought they track your IP address. You still need to enter billing information which would have your address and full name on it. Would be incredibly stupid to download and share these videos.
>>
>>2297674
But is it illegal? Why would it be?
>>
>>2297674
>>2297669

I wasn't planning on it anyways lol.
>>
>>2297680
Talking about the downloading to his computer, not the sharing part
>>
>>2297684
Unless it's specifically stated then I would say you're in the clear to do so. However, it's still a bit of a gray area. Sharing the content is illegal for obvious reasons.
>>
I would like to download them just because their video player is shit.
>>
>>2296758
Anyone have a download for these? Atleast the fundamental shit?
>>
>>2297702
Come on nigga, they give you a week for free. Do it yourself.
>>
>>2297711
are you sure? I don't see anything on their site?
>>
>>2297714
Well shit, I'm sorry. They took it offline 'for the time being'. https://newmastersacademy.zendesk.com/hc/communities/public/questions/202019348-Free-Trial-Account

Nevertheless, there is a load of older, that is, the first videos, on cgpeers. As well as Mr. Borenstein's videos. He doesn't get enough appreciation, I like his perspective vids.
>>
>>2297702
holy shit dude it's less than a dollar a day. just pay for it you fucking poorfag.
>>
Why the FUCK would you spend time turning on a screen capture and watching the video yourself (mind you you're probably gonna want to rewind again and again to take stellar notes) for a bunch of fucking useless d/ic/ks who are
1) ungrateful
2) bitch ass
3) cheap ass
3*) cunts
who are competing for the same very jobs you are going for. Keep restricting all the goods for as long as possible off pirate trackers for these useless filth who don't want to support the people putting hours into education. If they don't want to put up a 1 time payment of $30 so they can rip the videos themselves they don't deserve YOUR time and money you wasted for them. Plus they're tracking your IP so if you do get caught by being a retard they know exactly who you are.

get your own sub, assholes.
>>
>>2297877

fuck off glen.
>>
>>2297882

if that's glen he's my kinda guy
>>
Is the sound quality still shitty as fuck? Can't believe how poor the quality of those vids are although those are vids made by professionals made for a buisness.
>>
>>2297674
>implying ip is encoded in the video
>being this basic
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.