[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
critique and opinion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7
How can they be improved.
the task was to abstrat a tool. I picked a
screw driver. Teacher hasent sayed anything jet.
>>
They are images of the abstraction proces
>>
>>2295981
What the hell is this ? Is this some stupid art school teacher not knowing shit`?
>>
This would be the final composition.
can you sens a screw driver?
top image is the tip of a screwdriver.
mid image is the rotation and the soket of a screw
last image is a set of screws driled
>>
some other extras i came up with
>>
last one.
white or black?
>>
>>2295986
>>2295988
What the fuck am i even looking at.
>>
>modern art schools
Not even once
>>
File: Sketch Colombia.jpg (1 MB, 1444x2028) Image search: [Google]
Sketch Colombia.jpg
1 MB, 1444x2028
>>2295989
>>
File: Sketch Colombia Ballena.jpg (2 MB, 2024x1440) Image search: [Google]
Sketch Colombia Ballena.jpg
2 MB, 2024x1440
>>2296022
>>
loomis
>>
>>2296303
Vilppu?
>>
>>2295981
I feel so sorry for You. I really do.
>>
>>2295981
If you wouldn't say that it's a screwdriwer abstract (those pictures after the first one) I wouldn't know that it's a screwdriver. But otherwise I like it.

>>2296417
not this.
>>
>>2295981
School assignments are basically a waste of time unless its just fundamental shit like design principles or painting/drawing/whatever technique. I don't know what level your at, if your very early like hs or something I guess they are just trying to get you thinking. If your serious and in college you'd probably be best to not take that shit very seriously, don't let the professors turn you into a homogenized drone.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.