[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 61
File: Question_Thread.png (1 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
Question_Thread.png
1 KB, 256x256
Ask all of your art related questions in one convenient thread!
I don't have the FAQ, pastebin thing, so if someone could post a link, that would be great.
>>
Can Sai paint decent digital painting? or just move to Photoshop
>>
How do I stop myself from chicken scratching? I can't draw a line the way I want to without drawing it like 3 times and then merging them

Does it come with time or am I supposed to consciously avoid it
>>
Is there something like a recommend pencil grade for beginners? Or rather something to stay away from?
>>
>>2291953
Consciously work on it. But it will also come with time as you get more confident.
>>
>>2291881
It's not "can Sai" but "can YOU". Software doesn't mean shit.
>>
>>2291953
Use pens exclusively for a while. Do studies in pen - I used ballpoint so I could have more control but any work. If that's not strong enough, use permanent marker - that'll stop you from drawing multiple lines because it'll be too thick.

What you're aiming for is to be able to see where the line starts and finishes, and put it there. Pause before you start the line to see where you're going to put it, then as you start it, follow to where you see it ending. It's harder than that obviously but if you practice in media where you can't make a mistake you'll get more practice at it.
>>
>>2291953
Also, take the time to just practice lines. Put points down and draw lines between them. Do multiple points and try to connect them with smooth curves. Also, draw from the shoulder and elbow rather than the wrist/fingers.
>>
>>2291953
maybe you are drawing with your wrist instead using the whole arm. practice a lot doing straight lines and curve ones, elipses etc, Using the movent of your arm and locking your wrist.
>>
Can any of you answering questions post your work?
>>
>>2292257
>>2292254
Yeah I'm definitely not drawing with my whole arm. It feels really strange, but I guess I'll work on that. Thanks.
>>
Does age matter a lot when you want to make a living as an artist?

I am awful and a complete amateur who just started taking art more seriously. If everything goes according to plan, I will start studying it in an university in 2 years - at which point I'll be 26. If I get accepted into one, that is. Is it even worth to join one?

I'm european, btw. Money will not be an issue for me.
>>
>>2292287
>Is it even worth to join one?
Technically you can get the gains without one, if you have the discipline necessary.
>>
File: 71k9O57PVNL._SX522_.jpg (82 KB, 522x522) Image search: [Google]
71k9O57PVNL._SX522_.jpg
82 KB, 522x522
Are poster color paints more or less the same thing as acrylics or should I treat them more like gouache/watercolors
>>
Am I doing something wrong if I focus so hard on a sketch/drawing that I can't draw anything decent after some hours/starting something new?

Just hella exhausted.
>>
>>2292398
I feel like i have the polar opposite issue, wanting to abandon a drawing asap.
But honestly, its a little bit depending on new you are. If you very new yes because your trying to figure stuff out quickly. You should spend your time doing a bunch of different drawings instead of doing one and rendering the shit out of it.
When you say you spend alot of time drawing it, how much time and what are you doing? Doing the actual drawing, or just rending the fuck out of it?
Also, post your art so i can't gauge your skill.
>>
File: World-War-Robots-1.jpg (166 KB, 1024x782) Image search: [Google]
World-War-Robots-1.jpg
166 KB, 1024x782
How do I paint like Ashley Wood?
The guy's a genius.
>>
what is the best way to master the body ? i have been studying anatomy and vilpuu but it feels like not everything is clicking
>>
Do u know any medical illustrators? and if u do r they sucuessful?
>>
>>2292549
Are you doing life drawing and studying photos? Because otherwise you will drift away from the truth and naturalism of the figure.
>>
Does anybody have any recommendations for buying a monitor for digital painting on a budget? Preferably under $150usd.
>>
>>2292488
Looking at it, it's very loose, and the reason it looks like this is because a heavy focus on value

I'd say the most surefire way would to understand the subtleties of values and how hot and cool tones work together

also, studies of people and auto parts never hurts
>>
>>2292556
yes i am, i think the problem lies with my execution, i can't quite grasp certain details to a picture i studying
>>
>>2292327
Use them as gouache. Acrylic dries faster than anything, so you can't mix colors directly on paper.

Start with lightest colors first, add shades at last.
>>
so i followed keys to drawing up till the section that i needed a model to pose for me. i have no one that can sit still that long. so i moved on.

however. i noticed after all that shit. i have not improved and have no idea how to pick a study plan and do it.

i want to commit to 3-4 hours a day and stop playing so many video games and obtain a skill for the sake of doing so.

this is my shit.
https://www.instagram.com/captinhazmat/

Best study i should do? find a box and draw it for hours until i can make it look realistic or what? i want to draw people the most but i can't make form show for shit.
>>
File: not sure if trollin.jpg (34 KB, 646x452) Image search: [Google]
not sure if trollin.jpg
34 KB, 646x452
>>2292717
Mate I'm not sure if you're trolling, but this glass goes more like this in reality. Focus on drawing what you see (I have a problem with this also with people). Simple shapes I think would be best at beggining.

You can try draw models from the internet on sites you can find quick poses or you can make a photo with yourself.
Take care mate.
>>
>>2292717
hey man do you ever try to draw without it mattering if its good or not? i feel that you will achieve the technical skill you want but dont neglect ur creativity. it can also be a huge outlet. also if ur in college draw ur teachers. thats what i do.
>>
>>2292726
sadly not trollin. im just that bad. i'll try simply drawing what i see as you said and just try everything. Variety makes it more fun for me.
>>2292727
i should just let go of that need for it to be good and just draw. i am also in school and will definitely try quick sketches of my teachers.
>>
>>2292733
dont give up on technical practice just allow for more creative time and you will see progress with ur technical side. If u play an instrument think of it like how jammin with ur friends helps with ur technical abilities.
>>
>>2292734
that makes a lot of sense. so ideas of technical practise could be more realistic and just drawing what i see and then creative could just be stylized? or from memory?
>>
>>2292736
yeah man. drawing from memory and drawing unrealistic could be a form of technical training and the opposite too.
>>
>>2292736
and read the book The Agony and the Ecstasy by irving stone its a great book that really helped me with my art.idk how it helped me but it did. and even if it doesnt help u its still a great book worth reading.
>>
>>2292742
awesome. now i just have to make time to study and draw in my daily routine and not slack off. Thanks anons.
>>
>>2292744
take care and good luck.
>>
File: wingedfaggot.jpg (40 KB, 502x332) Image search: [Google]
wingedfaggot.jpg
40 KB, 502x332
How do you compose a picture of winged figures without making the wings the gimmick (like it is in pic related)? Especially if you're going for a dramatic or cinematic kind of composition. Aside from the obvious fixes (drawing the wings tucked in), anyone have any ideas? How about names of artists that manages it? Pictures?

As a start, I'm downloading X-Men The Last Stand for different shots of the guy in pic related. Would appreciate suggestions of other films/tv shows/etc that have winged characters, or at least characters that have a large and easily distracting silhouette.

Please don't say I should just make the wings smaller, they're only wings if they look large enough to fly with. Otherwise, it's just cancer.
>>
>>2292775
Make the person flying. Study bird wings.
>>
>>2292775
Also dont have the peron in a static pose
>>
>>2292775
Also bird wings would be closed unless they were being used to fly, attract or intimidate. So by drawing a static person with bird wings extended the way they are would be making the wings all the focus
>>
>>2292775Also uou can try having some kind of movement or the wings slightly folded
>>
>>2292775
Another thing if you make the person bent over a bit like about to attack. and make thewings slightly folded and since the character would be bent the wings would be seen differently due to perspective; you would see the top thin part of wing than the broad feathers
>>
what's the best brush pen for keeping a light hand? preferably with a converter for ink, not a cartridge
>>
>>2292786
What do these terms mean ? Not my medium so i cant answer but maybe someone else can .
>>
Where can you get good critique outside of here? I'm at a loss of where to go since the CG art forum era is over.
>>
>>2292775
besides studying bird wings i really like the way roberto ferri draws wings on his figures, even if they are a bit small
>>
What medium does Loomis use in his books? I honestly can't tell if it's charcoal or if it's pencil.
>>
Is there an Anatomy book that's like Hampton's Figure Drawing and Invention?

Something that goes over the form and gesture of anatomy...Hampton's book doesn't go too in depth than what I'm looking for.
>>
>>2292884
Prismacolor 935 black pencil
>now longer in production and prismacolor new colored pencils are ass for sketching
>the comparable modern day alternative would be a black polychromos
>>
>>2292934
Look up George bridgemans books
Or glen vilppu's books(my preference)
>Hamptons book is more of a figure drawing book than an anatomy book
>>
Can someone give me a link to a rundown on brushes and general settings in Sai/ digital art programs?
I mess around with the brush settings a lot, and sometimes I get lucky, but I'll be damned if I can figure out what I'm doing.

I've noticed from the /co/ drawthreads that people tend to use longer strokes when doing lineart, but mine always ends up looking like shit, and I'm fairly sure it's the density/ flow/ tapering settings. It's entirely possible that I'm just shit, though.
>>
File: 1423237359976_0.png (1 MB, 1277x3048) Image search: [Google]
1423237359976_0.png
1 MB, 1277x3048
>>2292945
The default pen setting is fine for line art
You just need to work (get better) on your line work.
>>
>>2292788
Brush pen: much like a fountain pen but uses bristles instead of a gold plated nib.

Light hand:
I have trouble with pushing down super hard on the paper. I heard you can develop a "light hand" so you do not push down so hard naturally. It's kind of as if I was using some sort of tool to make myself draw with my entire arm, like one of those braces. I just taught myself just by thinking about it though. Anyways.

Cartridge:
A small thing to put into the back of the pen that has ink inside. Imagine those copic markers but instead of having a giant bottle to take small amounts of ink from, you have separate small containers you just pop inside.

Converter:
Something to put in place of a cartridge that allows you to suck up your own ink to use. I have a huge bottle and want to use it up.
>>
>>2292950
>The default pen setting is fine
Alright then, I'll keep at it. Thanks.
>>
>>2292786
>Pentel pocket brush pen
Take the plastic refill cartridge and feed ink into it with an eye dropper
>>
>>2292779
>>2292780
hadn't thought about these two, thanks. Now that you mention it, a non-static pose for the winged figure seems like a pretty urefire way to pull attention away from their wings.

how about if the composition isn't supposed to be action-packed? Something relaxed, or tense even.

>>2292781
>>2292783
fairly obvious fixes I mentioned already.
>Aside from the obvious fixes (drawing the wings tucked in)

>>2292785
I'm sceptical of incorporating wings into a composition's narrative. I'd imagine that would just make it harder to pull attention away from wings.

>>2292872
>roberto ferri
good stuff. I love his wings and figures, though I can't get over the lackluster joint between wing and figure, considering how well he seems to be doing the rest of his figures' anatomy.

>>2292934
I think the book from Stephen Rogers Peck has a bit of the kind of stuff you're looking for.

Each chapter on a certain body part is concluded with a couple of pages of sketched diagrams, which gives you an idea of how to draw the relevant body part anatomy aside, touching on proportion, form, action, etc. The concluding sketches aren't as comprehensive as I'd like, especially in comparison to hampton's book, but they make a fairly decent summary to refer to if I need to refresh my mental model of the human figure.

pic related is some pages I pulled together for when I forget how2draw arms.

Also you can try Bammes' books, specifically Der Nakte Mensch. Not as dense in "good stuff" compared to Hampton's book, somewhat disorganized (perhaps because I can't read German) too, but quite a lot of text AND pictures, and twice as many pages as Hampton's
>>
File: 3ddz.jpg (430 KB, 844x1184) Image search: [Google]
3ddz.jpg
430 KB, 844x1184
I draw eyes at a flat plane. I don't really think about the curve they're supposed to go, because I don't know how to step by step adapt that kind of thinking.

Is there any book/tutorial for that part alone? Most of them show how to draw eyes/how they look, the details that make eyes look like eyes. But I'm mostly interested in how to make them believable at all angles.

Where do I go for this?

It's even worse when trying it for a different style other than realism.

Like pic related, all I understand from this is their shape looks at a flat plane, I can't understand it 3d-like.
>>
>>2293051
Loomis covers this pretty well, as does Hogarth in his book about drawing the head. The important thing to remember about eyes is that they are spherical and set into the skull. They have a curved shape that protrudes from the head with the eyelids curved around the form to create their distinct almond shape.
>>
>>2293051
I was just looking at his works and thinking the same thing. Hello my twin brother.
>>
>>2293116

yo there, I suck at drawing, the suffering never ends

>>2293111

thx there, I'll look up their stuff only trying to find that part
>>
>>2293051
Go to myseums and really study great artists. See how they all do it and apply the knowlefge you gain to ur own art and style. Like really just look study the art. And also just keep drawing heads until u get it right. It may take time but you will truly learn how to do it.
>>
>>2292976
yeah i know i just wanted to say tgat because ur looking for ways to keep the wings open but having the wings closed makes more sense in many situations.
>>
>>2293168

That's the point, I'm just a casual who picked up drawing because I felt I spent too much time playing games. The only thing in my mind is to draw correct so it would look good. But while I don't want to draw full realistic, nor full anime I really have no target style. So often I just really don't know what I'm doing or what I want to do.

It's a really sad state and personally I'd just sudoku my whole "art thing" but It's hard to let go knowing how far I got while it's still nowhere near perfect.
>>
>>2292245
>>2292254
>>2292257
>>2292250
I'm not sure what exactly did it, but I think something just clicked.
I've heard the "draw with your whole arm thing" a couple times before, but I just drew a Loomis figure while concentrating on it as well as on drawing CSI lines and I finally managed to give it that artsy confident line feel.

Thanks for the level up, guys.
>>
>>2293185
>That's the point, I'm just a casual who picked up drawing because I felt I spent too much time playing games. The only thing in my mind is to draw correct so it would look good. But while I don't want to draw full realistic, nor full anime I really have no target style. So often I just really don't know what I'm doing or what I want to do.

You and me both, anon.
>>
>>2293185
Just draw how u draw when it comes to style. Theres also more than relistic and anime. Focus on creativity and not just technical skill. Dont be afraid to mess up; learn from ur mistakes.
>>
>>2292960
Or a syringe. Just be careful not to use to clog it mate. I still am to risk reffiling mine with other ink.
>>
I'm looking to buy my friend a very nice pen or set for around $50 any suggestions?
>>
https://youtu.be/Yz66OF_wblg

is this....right?
>>
what do you guy's as artists genuinely think of hobbyists who draw comics or cartoons for fun ? they seem to get a lot of hate, is it because they don't use any formal training or instructions ?
>>
File: Are_You_Serious.jpg (38 KB, 187x233) Image search: [Google]
Are_You_Serious.jpg
38 KB, 187x233
>>2293692
>human copy machine

come on son.
>>
So how do I exactly USE a book like Vilppu, Hampton, etc.?

Do I copy the exercises? Books for some reason are harder for me to process than say video. I watched some of Hampton's video and understood it more clearer, but I want to take a crack at books.
>>
>>2293779

The exercises are a start, yeah.
The idea is just to read it and put it into practice. Actually do what you read. Intentionally try to internalize what the book suggests.
Even if you don't like whatever method they suggest, give it a few shots before you dismiss it. Oftentimes you can find some part of it that's helpful even if you don't use the whole book.

Just remember, it's not enough to read it, go "I get it" and move on. Try and do it, oftentimes it's not as easy as it sounds and even when it is, the act of doing it cements it in your memory way better than reading it.
>>
File: slade.png (1 MB, 1752x6796) Image search: [Google]
slade.png
1 MB, 1752x6796
>>2292287
do your research and make sure you go somewhere with skilled instructors who know what they're doing and are willing to impart it

there's a lot of shit like pic related going that will be worthless to you
>>
File: muslim-sanic-is-muslim.png (368 KB, 1024x487) Image search: [Google]
muslim-sanic-is-muslim.png
368 KB, 1024x487
Hey hey hey, autist/ic/ fucks.

Which kind of things should I do for drawing symmetrical figures?

I have read most of the Andrew Loomis and Vilppu books and I have little to no problem drawing the body (I still draw badly, but at least I don't get stuck). The actual problem Is when I want to draw the face.

I can get a decent nose, decent mouth and a decent pair of ears (mostly), but I can't get the eyes equal to each other and that's bothering me too much. I have lost much of my self-confidence because I draw terrible faces and the gesture drawings I do are always faceless.

So, let's complete the first question and tell me, which kind of practice/exercises did you do for learning to draw symmetrical pairs of figures (eyes, brows, feet...)?
>>
>>2293991
post art
symmetry is not hard
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (107 KB, 800x839) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
107 KB, 800x839
>>2294014
Had nothing in hand. Improvised.
>inb4 troll
>>
File: 20151123_191051~2.jpg (2 MB, 4073x2872) Image search: [Google]
20151123_191051~2.jpg
2 MB, 4073x2872
Could you help me ?
Where should I contrast more my bear ? (done with a bic.)
>>
Does anyone here play an instrument and draw and have suggestions how to not fuck up your hands? I play classical guitar and started drawing 30 mins - hour a day a few months ago, and my hands hurt both playing and drawing when they never really used to. I'm worried about actual injury. I'm also in school and handwriting a lot unfortunately.

Thanks for any advice.
>>
>>2294095
Stop trying to draw it from imagination and use reference. Do tons of studies. If you do it enough times, it will start to come naturally.
>>
Krita or is it shita?
>>
I know that using the Adjustment Leveler in Photoshop should help you get good values because it should look like a bell curve. What I don't understand is: Why?
Why is it supposed to be bell shaped? I guess that means that there are very little pixels that are level 1 White and level 10 Black and mostly middle grays. Is that just what looks good? Also, how is the curve determined?
>>
What information should I really be focusing on when reading through Scott Robertsons book? Like what are the most important bits to take away from it?
>>
how do you recover from an art burnout ? i recently just experienced my first one today, i'm obviously still a beginner who get's about an hour an a half to two hours of practice a day but will i build a stronger resistance ? what can i do to keep this from happening ?
>>
I know this might sound odd, but is there some kind of podcasts or something of the sort I can listen to help me learn or study? Maybe even the history of art?

I work a pretty monotonous job, so I'm usually listening to music. I could possibly watch videos, but I'd need to get a stand for my phone or something like that.
>>
File: download.jpg (247 KB, 1600x1293) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
247 KB, 1600x1293
sorry for /g/ topic but will this be able to handle really large PSD files? i mean like canvases 6kx6k +
>>
>>2294703
dan carlins hardcore history, stuff you should know
>>
>>2294807

Should do it pretty comfortably as long as you don't work with massive numbers of layers. Considering the quality of the parts, that's a nice price too. Good luck :)
>>
Is loomis actually the best for starting out like everybody says? I've heard people say he's not beginner friendly but I've heard almost everyone on this board say that he's the absolute go-to for beginners.
>>
>>2294870
Loomis is one well known option out of many that are less known. What clicks for you is often individual. Look at different options, then invest the most into the source that works best for you.
>>
>>2294870

Everyone always says fun with pencil for beginners, I don't like it personally but you might.

Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain is generally seen as a good one.
>>
>>2294870
Keys to Drawing for turbo beginners. Stay away from Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain.
>>
>>2294807
>15 years after 2000
>Not using SSD hard disk

Get you hands on a SSD. I know It's expensive, but It totally worths the money.
>>
>>2294686
Imo you should talk to your other artist friends IRL.
>>
If I'm starting with Loomis and I want to buy 1-4 pencils from an art store, what pencils should I buy?
>>
>>2294984
Just use a regular HB. It's fine for most things. If you really want you can grab a 2b or 4b for some darker values but you would be fine without it.
>>
>>2294985
And advice for sketch book dimensions?
>>
>>2295000
whatever suits you. a5 or smaller is nice to carry around. but a4 fits in my bag and it has a lot more space (my drawings tend to be squashed before). I'll try keeping in a4 for some time.
>>
If im starting out and want to learn fine art, what books/video series should i study and in what prefered order?
>>
>>2294203
I draw and play the bass guitar and my hands r fine
>>
Which hand is it btw
>>
As someone who is weakly red green colorblind, how fucked am I when trying to learn values and color theory?
Is it formulatic and possible as long as I know how to use a digital color wheel?
>>
>>2295068
Tone is what's most important. You could still create something appealing devoid of the few colors you can't see.
>>
>>2295068
You can be like Tim Sale, mate.
>>
>>2295097
Holy fuck, only greyscale. That guy must have every type of color blindness..

My red-green is only slightly muted.

>>2295071
That sounds right. I'm only slightly muted in colors so I feel like I'll be able to manage.
>>
How do you use proportions for someone smaller than the average? If an average woman is 7,5 (or 8 I suppose it depends on who's teaching it) heads high, what changes for a smaller woman?
I read the average woman size is about 160 cm but it the woman is 150 cm, aside comparison with someone taller, how do you make her "look" like small person?
>>
>>2292555
planning on majoring in that
>>
>>2295245
More like 140cm (5,5) I suppose by the way, for the example. I mean petite women in general.
>>
are there any digital artists who stream while drawing, preferably with some commentary?
>>
>>2295296
Goto twitch creative, there's a lot.
>>
How do you fight the urge to give up? I've been thinking about today and I'm really not sure whether I should actually quit. I end up hating the drawings I make and feel like I'm stagnating. My drawings seem to be missing some crucial key element but I don't know what. I can't seem to have fun and I don't want to do fun art things because of the resulting bad drawing. But when I'm drawing I'm in the zone and it's like runner's high. A part me just doesn't want me to quit though. Thinking about giving up reminds that I'll never reach my dreams. Should I quit if no then how do I fight the urge to quit?
>>
>>2295340
I was about to give up and I recently started do draw more than ever. What worked for me was finding a project with someone else (but it could just be a personal goal like a number of views on some site, selling stuff, working for a company you like, etc).
When you draw alone you ask yourself too much questions it seems. I still do this myself but having a goal and some kind of deadline (you can set yourself if they don't exist) should make you work more and think less.
Also just find what you want to do exactly, comics, illustration, etc, narrow the stuff and it'll probably help you find your goal if you don't have anything precise in mind.

I'm pretty bad but I think there's some truth in that. But everyone's not the same so it's just my take.
>>
Anyone know an Animation program that feels like SAI or MS? I've been using Toon Boom, and it's pretty good, but I just want to know if there are any more options I should consider
>>
File: hkjooiiil.jpg (181 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
hkjooiiil.jpg
181 KB, 1500x1500
How do I become passionate again? I try to draw, but I never have any reason or want to. I want to do something good, but I'm never happy with what I do that I just scrap it and doodle shitty drawings.
Pic related, basically what happens everytime
>>
>>2295485
You're not disciplined.
Sorry if that's not what you wanted to hear.
>>
>>2295490
I assume forcing myself to actually do stuff would be a way of discipline? Cuz I've done that before, but my shitty wacom tablet and loud kids surrounding me make it completely unbearable. Perhaps I should invest in a Bosco and some decent headphones
>>
>>2295493
perhaps you should get some discipline
also this is an 18+ board
>>
>>2295485
how long have you been working on art ?
>>
File: 4033.jpg (38 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
4033.jpg
38 KB, 600x400
Does anyone have tips for practicing with a brush pen?
I really do love this thing, but I'm very clumsy with it, especially when trying to do smooth motions. Usually when I'm using a pencil or pen I apply a fair bit of pressure when I do longer motions, but obviously this doesn't work with a brush pen. I know some of this is mileage but are there good exercises/techniques to getting results with one of these?
>>
>>2295485

> I try to draw, but I never have any reason or want to.

Then either stop drawing or come up with a reason.
Set yourself a goal. A clear objective, not a nebulous one like "get better". Something like "make a visual novel" or "reach 1000 followers on tumblr" or "draw 1000 heads." or "draw something every day for a year" It doesn't really matter what, but make it ambitious enough to keep you going but not so ambitious that it's vague and hard to measure.

Something you can count towards, and once you achieve it, set a new one.

If there's nothing you actually want to do with art, and you don't have fun doing art, stop doing art. It's completely pointless to keep doing something you don't like and have no aspirations in.
>>
File: hampton.jpg (154 KB, 693x900) Image search: [Google]
hampton.jpg
154 KB, 693x900
>>2291230
When ever I try to draw heads using Michael Hampton's method it ends up looking weird and grotesque.
Why?
>>
>>2295673
Post your work or we can't say what your problem is. I would guess that you are overstating certain forms but I can't say for sure unless I see it.
>>
I do I stop being over hyper critical of my drawings? I even get hyper critical when I'm supposed to do something for fun.
>>
>>2295673

Hampton's head structure is really helpful to understand the face and it gives you a basis to understand the forms and the planes that are going on. But what you need to understand is that you need to use these guides on figure drawings of heads. They are helpful to understand what you see when you do figure drawings. Onces you compared his structure with actual real heads then only will you have the knowledge to actually invent faces. But if you base your heads only from the simplified guides hampton gives you. then what you'll get is a simplified grotesque head.
>>
>>2295691
that's because you care. We all want to be at ruan jiaa's level. But it takes time. I can't help you because i struggle with it all the time. But try to come to terms with the fact that it takes time, and you can't get there instantly. One step at the time and enjoy that little step. Before you know it you'll be at a level where it's still not where you want to be, but you'll find you can see something good in your drawings.
>>
File: zfmlfrB.png (105 KB, 630x1031) Image search: [Google]
zfmlfrB.png
105 KB, 630x1031
I've been drawing for ~2 years now, but only about 2 or so months actively. Is this figure remotely accurate, at all? If not, what things can I tweak to make it better? No, I haven't gone into Loomis yet but I plan to fairly soon.
>>
>>2295735
it's not decent but im not gonna call it shit , judging from the looks of it you probably got into art by anime. you can learn anatomy to get a realistic shape, you drew the stomach/chest/and legs as one whole instead of separate units, once you start studying and learning anatomy you can change that , as it is now it's too stiff and its proportioning is off
>>
File: 20122015.jpg (28 KB, 578x318) Image search: [Google]
20122015.jpg
28 KB, 578x318
How are these books?
>>
what are good 5-10 minute warm ups ? i hear it's good to do warm ups, i have only doodled (and by doodled i mean easy focused non stressful drawings not like actual doodles) to warm up but is there something specific to do or am i okay ?
>>
>>2295714
please tell me you're trolling
>>
>>2295776
all this guy needs to do is study anatomy and he's all set
>>
/ic/, can you please tell me how the fuck does one get into the art industry or get noticed? Artstation is currently the only site (at least the only site that I know of) that offers jobs. But most of them are either out of reach or require you to have at least 2+ years of experience in the industry.
>>
Has anyone taken peter han's dynamic sketching class? Costs about 800 and am thinking of taking it.

How advanced is it?
>>
>>2295735
Read the sticky thoroughly and look up Loomis, Hampton and Vilppu

Their books explain how to properly draw the human body by using easy to remember shapes, and also get the flow of the body so they don't appear too stiff.
>>
How I learn how light/values work? Please don't recommend James Gurney or Scott Robertson.
>>
File: M1xmsll.jpg (248 KB, 1024x679) Image search: [Google]
M1xmsll.jpg
248 KB, 1024x679
what materials/process is this artist using?
>>
File: GQd9M1S.jpg (75 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
GQd9M1S.jpg
75 KB, 960x720
>>2296612
wrong photo
>>
>>2296613
it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes
>>
Does anyone have any tips for improving my traditional sketching process?

When I'm trying to figure out layouts and such for whatever I'm attempting to draw, stuff gets way to messy and difficult to fix up and refine.

When I work digitally this problem goes away, sine I can easily use layers and different colors to keep things straight.
>>
File: pro-15-7[1].jpg (130 KB, 850x646) Image search: [Google]
pro-15-7[1].jpg
130 KB, 850x646
Maybe off-topic, but is there any difference between an intuos 5 and intuos pro?

Specs seem the same, but pro costs 200 euros more than 5, which is almost double
>>
Maybe off-topic, but is there any difference between an huion h610 and intuos pro?
>>
>>2296637
Is that supposed to be clever? 5 and pro have the exact same size, active area for both pen and touch, tilt sensitivity, pressure levels, lpi, weight, etc. except one costs twice as much.

How does that compare to an entirely different device with completely different specs?
>>
>>2294807
Get a better CPU and less ram. 8gb of ram is more than enough and it's a lot easier to add more ram than replace your CPU. That GPU is also almost overkill. Also, get a SSD.
>>
>>2296648
you mean cheaper device with better specs thats more than just a knock off?
>>
>>2296665
>8gb of ram is more than enough

You should be working on bigger canvases anon.
>>
>>2296636
One had the annoying soft-to-the-touch express keys and the intuos pro has the hard to press (improved) express keys. I remember having the 5 and hated touching the soft keys so damn much that I sold it for a downgrade to the 3.

There is no other difference besides that.
>>
>>2296667
>cheaper device with better specs
h610 doesn't have better specs

in fact, they're markedly worse

and that's without even getting into comfort
>>
>>2296670
Thanks
>>
>>2294807
>better cpu
>different ram sticks don't mix well, you generally want to only use sticks sold together
>also, 2x4gb beats 1x8gb
>SSD for c drive and scratch disk
>gpu is almost irrelevant, modern igpu will be more than enough
>check your power, 600w seems too much for the rig unless the cpu uses like 200w
>>
File: 1411652472083.jpg (179 KB, 2048x1564) Image search: [Google]
1411652472083.jpg
179 KB, 2048x1564
I can't find the name of the korean artist that did this or the franchise this is a part of. How the hell do I look for it? Image search doesn't reveal anything.

As far as I can tell the text says 다크_바바리안 (Dark_Barbarian), and googling that doesn't do shit.
>>
>>2296897
weow thats a really nice looking concept
>>
File: 217hDU254RL._BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (8 KB, 154x186) Image search: [Google]
217hDU254RL._BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
8 KB, 154x186
Is there a link somewhere for ALL vilppu content? I want his head and anatomy set, but I can't find it anywhere.
>>
>>2296908
They probably are on that super duper secret private tracker that noone ever talks about, so my guess is that you are not aware of it's existence?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqogKMxhpT4

What does /ic/ think about something like this? (In terms of quality & style)
>>
>>2296941
I love it. Then again, I'm a fucking weeb. You might get more insightful answers from the animation thread though.

Here's his channel by the way https://vimeo.com/39780846
>>
>>2296950
Huh, didn't know Bahi JD worked on this.
>>
how exactly does one decide if they NEED to upgrade tablets?

im using an intuous pen and touch small and would like to get an intuos pro large. i feel like its hurting my drawing and i need to get away from using the keyboard for shortcuts and using buttons on the tablet so i can this screen away from my fucking face

ive only been painting for 10 months
>>
Should I go to life drawing sessions if I'm still a beginner? beginner as in still learning perspective and drawing simple figures.
>>
>>2296960
>i need to get away from using the keyboard for shortcuts
lolno
>>
>>2297036
The answer is usually always yes.

Personally, I'd probably practice 1, 2 and 5 gestures half an hour a day for a week or two before starting. I was thrown into life drawing with literally no basis myself in the past, and it was neither a great nor very educational experience the first few days. Set yourself up a bit, even if using photos won't be the same experience.
>>
What resolution and DPI should you usually work in digitally? All I've done so far is traditional, but I'm getting an Intuos in a couple days and I have literally no idea.

I got Clip Studio Paint Pro when it was on sale yesterday, and made a 6000 x 6000, 300 DPI document to test. It seemed okay, but as soon as I used a big brush, it lagged to shit.
>>
>>2295643
Draw with your arm, stay loose
>>
when do you start seeing notable improvement ? i am studying and i am learning and i am using it when i draw but it still looks as if i haven't made much progress, keep in mind im not complaining or anything i am just curious to know
>>
File: improvement.png (17 KB, 500x545) Image search: [Google]
improvement.png
17 KB, 500x545
>>2297298
There are no milestones according to how long you've been going. You just have to keep working to improve. Things will click as knowledge and practice coalesce, and then you will plateau again.
>>
How useful is being able to draw from the shoulder? I only have 14cm (5.5”) of vertical room to work with and apart from the occasional building or large gesture line, most of the lines I'm drawing are simply too intricate to draw from the shoulder - Am I supposed to zoom all the way in and then make every mark using the entirety of the tablets surface? If so, doesn't this impede fluidity, which is why I'm learning to draw from the shoulder in the first place? Or am I just supposed to practice until I can make tiny, intricate and short marks from my shoulder?
>>
Does anyone have a pirated version of PS CC or CS6 that knows how to get addons to work?
I've been trying everything I could find.
>>
>>2297319
thanks response response, i'll continue to work. i have noticed one thing though as i was going over my past work, when i draw using a reference i can capture most of it perfectly, i don't know if this is good or bad but it's something.
>>
>>2297633
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb0g_gWrNf8
>>
>>2297473
Well, I finally got it. Audacet's torrent has a ext manager that works.
>>
>>2297158
It costs me roughly 2000yen per session though, about 16 dollars I guess? I that the normal price for life drawing sessions?
>>
>>2297780
>2000yen
Isn't that like 2 beers in Japan? You can't compare costs of things in different economies.
>>
>>2297811
Maybe 10 beers.
>>
>>2291230
Does anybody have any tips on drawing better porn?
>>
>>2298175
key's to things like that would be anatomy and perspective, what specifically are you having trouble with ?
>>
>>2298176
Perspective.
>>
Black Friday is gone, but cyber Monday still exists.
What I'm wondering is are there art supplies that go on sale on cyber Monday?
>>
>>2298196
check amazon, they might have something going. some websites just have holiday sales so im not too sure
>>
this feels like a dumb question, but do people need to know anatomy to do gesture well? Like, every time I look at guides and video demonstrations, even at the gesture stage the proportions look really nice, even though it's like the first step in drawing

I've been trying to develop gesture and I think my "flow" is good, but sometimes when I slap on arms and legs the gesture suddenly becomes crap, and I suspect it's because I don't know anatomy
>>
What are some books that teach the core fundamentals?
>>
I'm having trouble drawing the lower leg. The caked muscle keeps fucking me up. Any easy ways to draw the shin? A decent tutorial perhaps?

Also I have this problem. See there comes a time when I realize I'm awful at a specific part of the anatomy. I put a lot of energy into studying that part. However I feel like my skills at drawing the other body parts deteriorates. To make it worse I feel like I still screw up the part I was working to study. How do I fix this?
>>
>>2298248
I was just wondering if that was a thing or not. Will amazing tell you of deals in the future ?
>>
>>2298283
it's a thing, amazon hasn't told me about future deals on anything except for the average electronic shit or what ever is on their home page
>>
>>2298265
loomis fun with a pencil
keys to drawing
drawing on the right side of the brain
perspective made easy
vilpuu drawing manual
>>
>>2298288
I hoping I could purchase everything by tomorrow. So should I just wait til Sunday at midnight ?
>>
>>2298330
like most people, yes
>>
>>2298337
Okay then, here's hoping I can beat other frugal artists like myself. Maybe I can get some copic markers
>>
>>2295265
>>2295245
Anyone, please?
>>
I spent a year saving for a big ass nice tablet.
I spent a year tinkering with art fundamentals via New Masters Academy.
I have the tablet now and I have a pretty good grip on fundamentals and I want to learn digital painting now.
However, I just learned that Ctrl+Paint exists and they have this amazing selection of art fundamental videos that I want to go over and learn things that I feel weren't gone over much in the New Masters videos.
What should I do? Should I back track and ignore my tablet for a few months longer and watch all the traditional art videos or should I try to alternate between brushing up on traditional art and learning digital art?
>>
What do you guys think of sycra, like does he have good tips or methods to help people get better?
I've heard mixed feelings about him, I just want honest opinions.
>>
>>2298467
a) You like him but can't admit it
b) You don't like him but you keep on because you like his personnality
c) You like some of his teachings/style things. In which case take what you like and leave the rest.
Honestly I think he's a very good teacher, and I really like his current style but I can see how anyone could hate it. There's no right or wrong here, he's on the right path for doing it well, it's just a matter of personal taste.
>>
>>2298467
he's good for learning, but as you learn you start to delve into your own path , so videos or teaching like his will start to lose value in your eyes.
>>
I'm too scared to draw for fun because I get hung up on the flaws. Even with references and low standards I'm still afraid I'll find some way to irredeemable fuck up my drawing. Everything in my drawings look terrible when I finish and looks embarrassing. I've put off a bunch of requests "until I get better" for quite a long time. I believe I'll disappoint everyone. I even avoid art trades because I'm afraid I'll deliver a horrible piece for a good piece. I need help /ic/, what do I do?
>>
>>2298467
He has a solid teaching of the fundamentals , however I am not a big fan of his pointy style. He's great to learn from , especially if your a beginner, so yeah, totes watch him if you prefer his style .
>>2298512
1. Thinking you suck, whether or not you do or not, is pretty much instilled into every artist, every competent one anyway. So don't worry to much about that
2. If your worried of being rejected or belittled, more than likely you won't be unless your absolute beginner tier . Just draw and you will get better, trust me.
If it's too stressful, just draw on your own and don't care what others think.
>>
>>2298534
Is drawing everyday for a year and three months while reading almost every anatomy book absolute beginner tier?

I think I'm just afraid delivering an awful drawing compared to someone else. I also think I paranoid I've started stagnating. Does this ever go away, anon?
>>
File: 1446100490080.jpg (130 KB, 766x864) Image search: [Google]
1446100490080.jpg
130 KB, 766x864
>>2298545
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb0g_gWrNf8
Watch this video, at worst your stagnating, but that's just an illusion .
Being good at art is more than anatomy, it's form, value, gesture, ect. Its a lot to deal with but if you keep at it you'll make it.
You could get pretty okay on that time, but that's like 10+ hours tier.
The best way to go at it, in my experience is to just start drawing with no expectation of how long, before you know it its been 3 hours and you got an okay amount of time in!
Just keep at it no matter what
If you want, I can add you on steam and we can be art buddies !
>>
>>2298560
That sounds good, steam name is Vampire Therapy
>>
>>2298565
Do you have samus as an icon?
>>
>>2298573
Yes that's me
>>
>>2298577
I'm swagger of a cripple , I have a anime girl as a icon
>>
>>2298585
Alright, just accepted your invite. Thank you.
>>
Are you supposed to not rest your hand on paper when drawing?
>>
>>2298602
No one's gonna stop you, but having to rest your hand on the paper suggests you're only drawing with your wrist. You should try drawing with your entire arm instead, draw bigger if you have to. I suggest you reserve wrist drawing for fine details only.
>>
how do i triforce
>>
how do i get looser lines ? i saw that when i don't draw from a reference my lines become to stiff and straight and that's why a lot of my works are more dead than alive
>>
File: 1448168403345.gif (33 KB, 300x275) Image search: [Google]
1448168403345.gif
33 KB, 300x275
How do I make friends?
>>
File: 1430263244272.jpg (18 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
1430263244272.jpg
18 KB, 412x351
>>2298717
You don't.
>>
File: 1447831439660.png (288 KB, 951x699) Image search: [Google]
1447831439660.png
288 KB, 951x699
>>2298720
>>
File: fWs2WaF.png (186 KB, 940x977) Image search: [Google]
fWs2WaF.png
186 KB, 940x977
What are some good resources for drawing feet? I need to draw some for a project in my class and I'm struggling to find a suitable book/video to learn from. Was copying bridgman but I don't know.
>>
>>2298749
you're thinking about it too much
break it down and repeat, draw the skelly version , then the shapes that compost it, then draw it applying muscle/ skin etc
>>
>>2298786
Maybe I am, but I checked out Hampton's section on feet and found it rather..lacking? I don't know, I just need more guidance. Thanks for the reply, though!
>>
How do I get more replies on /ic/?
>>
>>2298796
A mirror is your best friend. Especially with feet, you can get pretty much any angle you need by yourself with a well placed mirror or two.
>>
File: blush.png (552 KB, 2364x2852) Image search: [Google]
blush.png
552 KB, 2364x2852
I want to get started inking, what are some good ones to get?
>>
>>2299034
Some good what? It depends what you want to do. Dip pens? Fineliners? Brushes? Digital inks? None of your options are particularly expensive, so I suggest just buying a variety and seeing what fits your preferences. What works for one anon may not work for you, and vice versa.
>>
Is there a "right way" to practice? I mean I keep hearing all these questions on how to practice I'm not sure which is correct. For example, when drawing from life I like to construct the object based on the simple forms it's made of, however another anon draws based on measuring landmarks and placing them. Said other anon has made more progress than me in a shorter time and I get concerned I'm doing something wrong. I'm just needless paranoid or is there really a right way to practice?
>>
>>2299316
Yes, there is. It's called "deliberate practice" - you can even read about it on wikipedia.
A good book to learn about practical approach of it is called "The First 20 Hours - How to Learn Anything . . . Fast!". It's pirate friendly.
>>
>>2299316

Yes and no.

There is a 'right way' to practice but some things depend on preference. The examples you gave really depend on what works for you, but as >>2299327 said there are efficient ways to practice as well.
I don't think him drawing based on landmarks versus you drawing based on forms is what really made the difference, it could be any number of factors from hours put in, what you studied, how you studied it, etc.

My advice though in terms of a 'right way' to practice though is to analyze what you do once you do it (or try and get it critiqued), determine your weakest point, and then study that. Draw the thing from observation, read books on it, find tutorials, etc. Practice with objectives, set concrete goals.
>>
>>2299316
>Is there a "right way" to practice?
no each artist goes about practicing differently, when i was starting i would read the books and draw the examples given, for the second half i would apply what i learned without copying anything, posting your work here can be helpful but i recommend completely covering the basics before you post anything here, other wise people will just redirect you to the sticky. as for progress, everyone is different, if you get hung up on things like that your confidence drops and so does your skill, don't be concerned with the time just keep working on your art. i used to get discouraged by others art that were better than my own but i switched my mindset so instead of getting discouraged i would get inspired to push harder
>>
What could be the most suggestive (sexual) pose and/or pov? Asking for a picture I might work on.
>>
will taking a day off from practicing affect me in any way ? i have managed to work every day and enjoy it
>>
>>2299617
A single day? lol, no.
>>
>>2299625
it sounded asinine but im a paranoid beginner, just making sure
>>
I'm currently looking through Bridgman's Guide to Drawing from Life and I was wondering how I should be going about these and other art books. When I tried FDFAIW I just copied his drawings and tried applying them myself but I was wondering what everyone else did while reading these books. What goals did you set for yourself? How do you know when to move past a certain section? Just do 20 drawings, see if it looks right, and move on from there?
>>
>>2299617
It is actualy good. Gives your brain time to rest and process.
>>
>>2299641
>I just copied his drawings and tried applying them myself but I was wondering what everyone else did
i did the same thing, draw applying the skills till you have a natural grip.
>>
>>2295340
Are you me? I have this exact problem, all the time, and it's cyclic. First, I want to draw, then I desperately don't and I hate the thought of drawing anything and I'd do anything to just stop forever, and then in a few days the act of drawing gives me an electrifying rush and it's like I'm in heaven. At the moment, I'm in the last part, and Ive been there for over a week now. Unlike the other times when I've been on that high, this time feels permanent. If or when, in the future, I feel like I need to quit, I'll remember the emotions I feel now, grit my teeth, and bear it. If I was to offer you any advice: just hold out. It gets better, and the happiness (or even just the contentment, the validation, knowing that you are good enough) comes more often and it stays longer.
>>
How the fuck do I draw short beards without making them look like a smudged mess on the jawline? Big beards are fine since they have volume but short beards are tough to make look good. I'd appreciate any advice or tutorials.
>>
What kind of exercises do you do to avoid carpal tunnel?

Is it true that you have to draw from your shoulder to have a healthy wrist?
>>
Anyone have a pack of a skull(full skeleton too) images? Like so the skull would be seen almost all angles.
>>
>>2299993
yes, I use 3d :^)
>>
>>2299998
Well i dont
>>
Where should I start with Vilppu?
>>
>>2300069

At the tip then make your way though the shaft.
>>
>>2300087
>not take and feel your way through the shaft
smfh
>>
File: vilppu.png (189 KB, 620x320) Image search: [Google]
vilppu.png
189 KB, 620x320
>>2300087
>make your way
>not feel your way
>>
tell me what you think of my drawing
>>
>>2300240
That's not a question
>>
>>2300240
Shit. I get that you were trying to emulate Glaser but that's not how you do it m8
>>
Why do people always say squint your eyes to better discern values?

That shit doesn't work, just makes everything blurry. Is there something wrong with my eyes
>>
File: 1447864823397.jpg (62 KB, 500x475) Image search: [Google]
1447864823397.jpg
62 KB, 500x475
>>2300069
all of his books , start with his manual
>>
File: 1448045112139.png (254 KB, 471x476) Image search: [Google]
1448045112139.png
254 KB, 471x476
Do you think it's possible to continue practicing art and getting better at it while studying/ working as a mechanical engineer?

As much as I love mathematics I like art, too and I'm just afraid I'll stagnate and die sucking at art
>>
>>2300352
it reduces the amount of light reaching your eyes. pay attention to shadows when squinting. you might just be in an area where the gradation of values is too subtle to notice
>>
how do the pen and pad translate to a tablet, is it harder to grasp or easier ?
>>
File: 1443173922449.png (305 KB, 520x468) Image search: [Google]
1443173922449.png
305 KB, 520x468
>>2300910
It'll take you about 2 weeks give or take 1 to get used to it if you continuously practice

thought it can get annoying because you can't control the length of the pen tip
>>
Would this be considered anime or cartoon?
>>
>>2291230
anyone could share some site with pictures to study portraits? with nice lightning and whatnot
>>
>>2301077
anime means cartoon/animation just the word for its geolocation

If anything Teenage Robot is one of the US cartoons that have anime influences.
>>
File: question.png (93 KB, 774x429) Image search: [Google]
question.png
93 KB, 774x429
Guys I am starting with photoshop. I just wanted to know are these overlapping circles normal when working with the soft brush? (pic related)

I am working with the default brushes... Should I download the 3 basic brushes from cntr paint?

Thanks
>>
>>2301094
i'm a beginner but
isn't that spacing
default circle brushes come with some spacing and it looks like that, just reduce it to like 1%
>>
>>2301094
That's how the brush is set up. It repeats that one stamp circle to create a stroke. So you would need to reduce the spacing in the brush settings.
>>
>>2301095
>>2301097

Awesome, thanks guys you rock :)

for guys like you I upload my books and shit here...
>>
File: colorwheel.png (521 KB, 750x1500) Image search: [Google]
colorwheel.png
521 KB, 750x1500
I've got a color theory related question, though I doubt that /ic/ is the right place for it.

Pic related top are four pigments I use (oil) on the colour wheel: Cadmium Red/Yellow, Cobalt/Ultramarine Blue. Now on the picture it seems that ultramarine should be complementary to cadmium yellow. In reality however, the two colours mix to a greyish green, but still very clearly green. In theory they should mix to an almost grey. On the other hand, cobalt blue should mix with cadmium red to a greyish violet, however in reality they are perfectly complementary and mix to a quite neutral grey.

The question is, what am I missing? Is the color theory this inaccurate? Bottom is a correction, which seems to compensate.
>>
File: 1433093775196.png (8 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1433093775196.png
8 KB, 400x400
How does one go about painting environments without the help of texture brushes/texture pictures?
>>
>>2301129
Imply detail with your marks. You can even omit this altogether where you don't want the viewer's attention, or hand paint all the detail in the focal points.

Study how other artists approach this same problem.
>>
File: tumblr_njyrt8HJ0V1qzo8iho6_1280.jpg (889 KB, 859x1250) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njyrt8HJ0V1qzo8iho6_1280.jpg
889 KB, 859x1250
Does alex ross uses watercolor to paint or something else? Also, if he does, is there any digital program that can mimic real life watercolor? I want the same "paint effect" of alex ross.
>>
>>2301299
Kek she looks like a guy
>>
>>2301120

It's because you're using the wrong colour wheel. The colour wheel shown is an additive colour wheel specific for screens/coloured light sources.

You need to use a subtractive colour wheel specific for paints. The primary colours for that is Cyan Blue, Cadmium Yellow/Lemon Yellow, Magenta.
>>
>>2301129
Use large value masses. Carlson's book on landscape painting covers this somewhat.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 61

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.