[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In the name of...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Sticker#21x7.4.jpg (170 KB, 2480x874) Image search: [Google]
Sticker#21x7.4.jpg
170 KB, 2480x874
In the name of...
>>
>>2291022
a flying eiffel tower?
>>
Wow what a shitty simile.

Bombing for peace is like cutting off an infected limb so that the body stays alive.

#Retardedtweenswhothinktheyknowanything
>>
File: les_bane.png (56 KB, 411x336) Image search: [Google]
les_bane.png
56 KB, 411x336
>>2291034
for you
>>
>>2291087
I think I saw it on a sign in a photo from a peace protest that came up in my fb feed.

>bombing for peace
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_bombings_of_Hiroshima_and_Nagasaki
>>
>>2291088
lol
>>
>>2291106
why are you giving me that link?
did you understand my point?
>>
>>2291115
I agree with your point and posted an example where bombing led to peace.
>>
>>2291148
okay so if you know its stupid why make this thread at all
>>
>>2291022
>"An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind"

Completely retarded and inapplicable when talking about ISIS. They're not attacking you because they get bombed. They're attacking you because you're an infidel degenerate.
>>
>>2291398

If you think getting bombed for a few generations doesn't create feelings of resentment and that toppled regimes don't create power vaccumes in which groups like ISIS can usurp power you're retarded.

The policy of western (and Soviet) intervention in the middle east, all the constant interference and arming rebel groups because of a policy of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" is in large part why organizations like this manage to flourish.
>>
>>2291088
Well memed senpai
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.