[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone else know about jazza brooks i love his style. how can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: Jazza2013.jpg (11 KB, 270x200) Image search: [Google]
Jazza2013.jpg
11 KB, 270x200
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3VcKOE8O5U rly inspirational chap if you ask me
>>
>>2286023
fuck off jazza
>>
>>2286023
Jazza makes me so sad. He seems to know what he's talking about, understands the fundamentals and all, but then his finished stuff always comes out looking like some 13 year old's first attempt on Paint. What the fuck is up with him.
>>
>>2286025
Kek, I swear someone makes this comment every time there's a Jazza thread.
>>
I wonder why people don't defend jazza with the same rabid fanboyisim that they do for sycra
>>
>>2286065
you know why
look at op pic
>>
>>2286100
True I mean from the few videos I seen of his, he seems like he knows what he's talking about. Well at least to a beginner like me, but hes finish work doesnt come out very professional looking. Still better than me thought.
>>
I like Jazza but he's not a great artist. He's still very helpful though to a lot of people so good for him. He's especially knowledgeable about how software works
>>
>>2286133

he's poison to artists. his tutorials offer barely anything in terms of fundamentals, but get people following his shit way of doing things. maybe if you're learning flash you can get something from him, but for beginners i'd point people to sycra because he actually tells people to learn fundamentals (+ teaches some of them to start you off)
>>
>>2286155
not everyone wants to make art out of a career to be fair
>>
>>2286023

lol at how obvious it is that it's you jazza
>>
>>2286190
lmao thats the stupidest response jesus christ anon get it together
>>
>>2286023
What's his fetish?
>>
>>2286023
>he only shades with a flat black gradient(or that awful sand color)
>literally everything

Fuck that, seriously.
>>
He's a pretty good looking chap though I'd let him fuck me in the ass and I'm not even gay.

Posting from an iPhone 5.
>>
>>2286522
Fuck off steve jobs
>>
>>2286522
Yup. He is hot, and sexy. He can say "abealt" all the fucking day while fucking me.
>>
>>2286023
I won the first art contest he held. That was like two years ago or so. Brought myself a tankman with the store cash I got. I've been following him before I even started learning how to draw so it was pretty cool.
>>
Jazza is good since he has fun while drawing and enjoys himself with his craft. It helps some people (including me) to have more fun while drawing. Sometimes if I practice something a lot like heads, It's fun to laugh at your own drawings if you fuck them up or simply drawing something stupid on it just for the sake entertaining yourself.

When it comes to actual knowledge I think he doesn't live up to his full potential.
>>
Well he is social and good-looking. 70% what an artist needs.
>>
>>2290858
artists need to be good looking?.. well shit
>>
>>2290867
That, or a girl and tell no one how you look,
just speak in videos without showing your face using kawaii desu accent while you doodle, and all is well.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.