[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey guys what are some youtube artist you guys watch...lets try
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: ross.jpg (171 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
ross.jpg
171 KB, 1024x576
hey guys what are some youtube artist you guys watch...lets try to go a bit niche this time instead of ones everyone knows like fzd or sycra etc

I really like Ross draws,His enthusiasm for drawing is amazing and makes you motivated as hell.
>>
>>2284655
>enthusiasm for drawing
More like enthuasism for patreon money
>>
>>2284655
hi ross
>>
his stuff motivates me to go full homo

fucking twink asians i swear to god...
>>
>>2284655
i listen to in pursuit of art, volem looks like he has a constant "life sucks" kinda face its funny oh and trent kutasomething...i forgot.
>>
>>2284655
He's good at what he does but I can't stand his presenting style I wish he was a bit more chill.
>>
>>2284655
I just dont get ross's videos appeal. But then i dont understand sakimichan or pew di pie's appeal either.
>>
>>2284671
You are clearly not his target audience. He is aimed at young kids/teens who are the hyper type and aren't super serious about art but like posting their shitty fanart on DA and having their hugbox and happy communities.
>>
File: 1400151058602.jpg (57 KB, 1468x1468) Image search: [Google]
1400151058602.jpg
57 KB, 1468x1468
>Ross draws

Cringe as fuck, the jokes are lame, his style is watered down deviantart with saturation blown the fuck out.

Maybe there is ONE useful piece of advice per video, but that's it.
>>
Let's Plays are the new big thing with kids these days. What if someone did like a Let's Draw series where an artist would make 15-30 min videos of a start to finish drawing/painting, showing his/her process of how they work while dealing with deadlines or problems arise.

I think it'd be cool and I would totally do it, but I am still learning how to paint and have no experience within the field.
>>
I think this is my favorite piece of his. You can tell he was studying under Jaime Jones when he made it. His patreon stuff is too messy and color dodged. And it tends to just be a fan art character bust. I guess that's how you get fans though. Simple flashy fan art.
>>
>>2284667

that guy is awful though. what's the point of listening to the opinions/thoughts of someone who hasn't even reached semi decent level yet?
>>
>>2284689
is he gonna be the next jaime jones?
>>
>>2284688
All this sort of stuff is behind paywalls like patreon, gumroad, online mentorship. Doesn't make sense to teach your competition for free I guess.
>>
>>2284695
i dont think it's about that,It's just a another way to make money and why wouldn't you

I mean if we were all given the opportunity or had a fanbase who'd pay for that sorta stuff we'd all do it wont we.
>>
>>2284692
Never. Jaime Jones the one and only #1 forever and after art god supreme supergud wow
>>
op here..I just wanted names of some artists.This just turned into another hate/love thread.Ughh you people sicken me
>>
>>2284702
Jeff Watts. There.
>>
>>2284689

god that is fucking beautiful.
>>
please watch this guy's videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHefdroQdDo
>>
>>2284708
Based Moatdd. So good.
>>
>>2284706
Isn't it? Though I keep staring at the background, that is the interesting part to me. So I guess technically the piece is a failure. Character needs a little more definition and interest I guess. But whatever. Still like it a lot.
>>
>>2284688
>>2284695
>>2284698
It would work. And something along the lines actually exists. Kids these days don't watch video game playthroughs because they want to watch the they, they want to watch playthroughs because they want to see the person behind the screen playing the game. It's more like a podcast than anything else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXUcO7qSwos
>>
>>2284728
because they want to watch the game*
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.