[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey I've got an annoying fucking problem. Got my tablet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: line jitter.jpg (61 KB, 947x466) Image search: [Google]
line jitter.jpg
61 KB, 947x466
Hey I've got an annoying fucking problem. Got my tablet set up and I'm fucking around in photoshop. At seemingly random my smooth lines will turn all jittery. The only solution I could find online is "try a different driver" and I have, nothing has worked.
>>
File: boxOhelp.jpg (152 KB, 800x815) Image search: [Google]
boxOhelp.jpg
152 KB, 800x815
>>2284020

Hey I just wanted to stop by to congratulate you for providing almost no relevant information for us so that we can help you.

Keep up the good work buddy! ;)
>>
>>2284048
What? Look in the picture, this is in photoshop. This should not be happening. What more information do you need?
>>
>>2284020
I might remember having problems like this years ago after a driver update for the tablet. I don't know if you can but maybe try installing an older version of the tablet driver and see if that fixes anything.
>>
>>2284020
Oh also, some more info might help others give you better advise. What brand tablet and how old? What drivers do you have installed, the version? What version of windows are you using?
>>
>>2284088
It justs say "tablet" on the side.. i double checked that it was properly plugged into my ethernet card. I dont know what else i could try.

i dont want to try a different driver i like the one i have now. i think im using windows 7 how do i check
>>
If your tablet has a 'touch' option (where you can touch the tablet with your finger to move the mouse), disable that.

Move your mouse way out of the way (you might move the mouse while drawing without realizing it).

Use different USB port to plug tablet in.

Completely remove existing driver, restart, and reinstall latest driver for that tablet.
>>
Apparently Huion chink drivers don't work with photoshop so I'll have to settle for SAI
>>
Try moving your tablet away from your computer or any high current sources like a power supply. Tablets work by magnetically inducing a current in a coil located in your pen and figuring out its position, so a high current source that produces strong e-fields can cause interference. I had a similar problem with my tablet.
>>
If it's a huion, I've had that problem. Had to play around with the pressure settings to get it working properly through some external pen tablet driver software. or something. I can't remember for the life of me which among the countless deviant art blogs I had to sift through to get that - so you're going to have to dig.

I've also run into other errors involving photoshop in that the cursor wasn't aligned with the pen. Had to go into the files and actually write something for it to register my wintab.

Moral of the story, a huion can work for cheap and it IS serviceable - but you're going to have to work too.
>>
> didn't say the OS

If it's widows 8 there's some touch capabilities built into widows 8 you want to configure and turn off. Google that. Also make sure your resolution is set up properly
>>
>>2284020
Give us the name of the brands and their specifications you fucking idiot holy shit how dense are you jesus christ
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.