[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any constructive criticism?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Gruftine.jpg (335 KB, 2150x1518) Image search: [Google]
Gruftine.jpg
335 KB, 2150x1518
Any constructive criticism?
>>
Nah I like it. Nice design, looks appropriate for animation.

You better not be hiding those hands though and if you are, you know what to do.
>>
there's almost no information to go off of here and you didn't need to make your own thread for this

I don't like it but it doesn't really matter because I don't know what you're going for or what you've done in the past

Posts that say "hey I drew a cartoon character what did I do wrong" are completely useless. There's no demonstration of skill going on here. It's just a simple cartoon. I guess you used form adequately but you barely did anything.
>>
Learn to draw chins/cheekbones. There are numerous threads where you could have posted this you special snowflake.

Also that cleavage is fucked.
>>
>>2282569
Why does the near upper arm appear to be so much shorter than the far upper arm? And the far arm appears gargantuan in comparison anyways.
Also this
>>2282587
>>
>>2282583
Sorry you feel this way about my post but a friend of mine recommended me this thread. So I just wanted criticism from numerous threads for differing opinions..
>>
>>2282569
Pose looks super stiff and doesn't really match the expression at all, circle heads just look lazy, and next time post without the rough sketch layer or make a side by side comparison with and without it, it's harder to read the line weight with it.
>>
>>2282650
Thanks for the criticism specifically on the posing! But her head is technically supposed to look like that. She's not my original character.
>>
>>2282569
What angers me is that I'm sure you know where the mouth should be yet you place it in that retarded anime position because of your influences.

It's not stylish, it's ugly and cringy as hell. I wish people stopped this shit.
>>
>>2282668
Criticism. Not insults. Im fine with you not liking it but you should word your responses a bit better.
>>
>>2282678
I think it looks fine family, the only legit criticism thus far is the cleavage looks a little high, remember the clavicle and a good bit of the pectoralis muscle precedes the breast tissue famalamadingdong; look up references to confirm if you'd like.
>>
>>2282688
Well thank you and so sorry for earlier! Not used to this level of criticism lmao. But yeah Im still a newbie in this whole digital art thing....
>>
can the cartoon stand on its own without the under drawing? if not work on the line work again. Thick lines can actually make something read more pleasantly and clearly but know what your doing if you go that route and to not over do it. Sometimes if you aren't used to clean up its fine to draw (yes draw not trace) over your first cleanup pass to fix and tighten the line work now that you have committed to the form.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.