[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Critique
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 2000x.png (1 MB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
2000x.png
1 MB, 2000x2000
i usually have issues with proportions from 0 to 10 how far would you rate this?
>>
File: 1.jpg (206 KB, 639x1251) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
206 KB, 639x1251
>>
>>
I like that you're absolutely horrible but you set up a patreon.

Symbol drawing everywhere, but hey, draw them anime girls surely you'll be the next sakimichan m8.
>>
you cant draw, anon. Arms too short, symbol drawing, stiff gestures, fucked up anatomy.

If I were to pledge to your patreon, it would be so that you stopped drawing.
>>
>>2282562
Your father frowning/10
>>
>>2282564
>THAT FUCKING RULER
>>
>>2282562
4/Wisdom
>>
>>2282562
what the actual fuck
there is a thread for weebs already "Alternative art/Stylization". why to shitpost. nobody cares about your patreon.
>>
>>2282562
Vagina looks like a stab wound...
>>
>>2282585
HERE WE GO AGAIN.
POST YOUR WORK.
i so fucking hate when people throw these words as if they were magic words.
he isnt symbol drawing he simply cant draw accurately.
stiff gesture? how would you want it to be more fluid? or do you mean it to the pose that its a boring pose? just with fancy words? If one does not apply dynamic perspective to his drawings its gesture is bad automatically?
fucked up anatomy - this too. specify? oh you dont even know whats wrong?

as a topping to the cake
>plz give up

just stop giving critique until you know better okay? please.

>>2282577
symbol drawing. stylization is now called symbol drawing. so supposedly everyone who doesnt paint photorealistically is symbol drawing? why the term then? its a useless term.

I'm not even op. Pretending to be giving critique you tell people to give up, stop drawing what they like because "its so cool to be part of the ic guys :)))"

what a bad bunch of pretenders you are, apply yourselves
>>
>>2282633
Neither of those Anons, but they're right you know.
>>
>>2282646
Did you even read his post?
>>
>>2282562
Arms too short, vagoo looks weird.
Study proportions more and do some shoulder studies
>>
>>2282562
There are a lot of errors but for now the biggest one is that her "meat-flaps" appear to be pulled out and permanently glued to her outer lips. It looks very weird and unappealing.

I also think it's pretty strange to be drawing lolis but somehow like vaginas with such big meat flaps but that's just a preference thing

Also, post a smaller sized image next time please!
>>
>>2282633
>symbol drawing. stylization is now called symbol drawing.
Nope. You literally have beginner symbol drawings in your OP piece. Has nothing to do with style, other than the fact that you should get rid of the symbols by studying realism.
>>
>>2283136
>unappealing pussy
yeah dude. study some pussies. if nothing else, just simplify it to a cameltoe.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.