[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
got a tattoo from a black guy unfimiliar with sci fi, it is a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: WIN_20151110_17_40_04_Pro.jpg (87 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20151110_17_40_04_Pro.jpg
87 KB, 1280x720
got a tattoo from a black guy unfimiliar with sci fi, it is a dot work UFO and he did it upside down

Im not actualy mad about it, its pretty funny but that wont last so i need ideas to fix it and i thought this would be the place for artistic ideas that keep with the theme and have limited constraints

my idea is to just tattoo a cow about it(right way up) with a question mark above its head

give me ur ideas without changing the actual UFO
>>
>>2281489
>UFO
That's a mushroom dude
>>
>>2281489
How does this even happen? At no point in the process did you look at it and be like "hey that's upside down"? Don't they do a transfer first and that's when you check for errors like this?
>>
>>2281560
OP probably thought it was gonna be, ''lol so kwerkee 0_o'' and is just now realizing how fucking stupid it looks
>>
>>2281559
>Greentext
>>
whoa, ufo's look like mushrooms, never made that stoner connection
>>
I thought it was an empty glass at first and that was actually a pretty cool idea.
>>
File: 1446553986939.jpg (176 KB, 368x368) Image search: [Google]
1446553986939.jpg
176 KB, 368x368
>>2281489
>getting a tattoo of stupid bullshit
>getting a tattoo

Can't say you don't deserve exactly what you get.
>>
>>2281604
basically this
>>
>>2281489
Even if this was the right way up it would just look fucking stupid. What were you thinking?
>>
>>2281489
tattoo anon here.

You dumb fuck hahaha.

Right what you gotta do... preferably in this order

1 - go get checked for any blood diseases yo.
2 - slap yourself
3 - laugh at yo' ass
4 - let it heal
5 - while it's healing, use a pumice stone on it gently once you get out the shower and rub with healing ointment of your choice
6 - after 4 weeks it should be slightly worn away, save money on laser treatment
7 - go to an actual studio/artist who is familiar with the style you wanna get and the subject matter
8 - discuss with them your options
9 - turn that shit into a work of art
10 - thank me.
>>
>>2281489
You need to take a long hard look at your life. Posting on a 4chan forum asking what to permanently graft onto your skin.

You already let someone fuck up your leg with a UFO that also looks like a mushroom.

My advice is to just leave it be, and get better at your art
>>
You need to take a long hard look at your life. Posting on a 4chan forum asking what to permanently graft onto your skin.

You already let someone fuck up your leg with a UFO that also looks like a mushroom.

My advice is to just leave it be, and get better at your art
>>
>>2281887
>>2281891
samegranning
>>
>>2281902
that was a shit setup for a shit joke.
>>
Anyone seen Mushrufo Swarms From Leggius-XI? It's a pretty good sci-fi movie.
>>
>>2281905
I-I'm sorry....
>>
>>2281902
I uh swear it was two people!

I wanted to re affirm to OP how much he fucked up
>>
So, Why are all tattoo artists complete trash? Even someone like Chris Garver's work would get shit on if it were drawn on paper and posted here.
>>
>>2282321
Because most lack formal training and taste
>>
File: tatedit.jpg (349 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tatedit.jpg
349 KB, 1280x720
Here's a simple edit you can use as a reference.
You can say it's about music or something.
Kinda looks cool/abstract when it's upside up/down. Give it a story and save the embarrassment of having a lack of realistic accuracy and correctness.
>>
>>2281489
how could you be this fucking stupid to not notice its upside down. Just get a coverup? or have a real artist turn it into something interesting. Now GTFO.
>>
>>2281604
Yet, posting disgusting furry shit. You are just as stupid as OP.
>>
>>2281489
It's a glass on a plate. Adding a cow to it would imply you like milk.

personally i think getting tattoo is stupid, but it's your life do what you want with it.
>>
File: Tool-hacksaw.jpg (416 KB, 3000x1700) Image search: [Google]
Tool-hacksaw.jpg
416 KB, 3000x1700
Get one of these and cut your leg off.
Then throw the rest of you away and leave the leg since the part with the brain is probably more retarded that the part with the upsides down UFO
>>
> guy unfimiliar with sci fi

u got torlled IRL matey
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.