[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/ic/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: received_891065210981667.jpg (55 KB, 576x960) Image search: [Google]
received_891065210981667.jpg
55 KB, 576x960
Whaaaaat do you think?
>>
Where's his hand family?
>>
>>2278127

it's tucking the female penis
>>
>>2278128
>female penis
/a/ please
>>
>>2278127
hidden in the sleeve
>>
>>2278120
Read the sticky
>>
>>2278571
What a sticky?
>>
>>2278120
>>2278120
This is the second worst image I've seen on here. No wait, the third perhaps.

It screams of autism. If autism was a tangible element on the periodic table with volatile chemical properties and unique physical properties, this picture would be the bastard child of an experiment gone wrong.

The US and USSR during the cold war decided to work together following the false flag against Dr. Manhattan. Many millions of people died. They believed that if they could afflict Dr. Manhattan with autism, they would be able to manipulate him for the greater good. So they set out to find only the most autistic and mentally challenged beings, items, etc on the earth and came up with...

OP's image.

They then carefully extracted it, and liquidated it. After further testing, they managed to weaponize it, turning many third world dictators into retards, unfortunately it came with a side effect

Terminal Autism.

The WLATPA project was abandoned (Weaponzied Liquid and Terminally Penile Autism), and OP left to die slowly of his Terminal Autism.

And thats why this is the third worst image on here.
>>
The sweater's pretty ok. Rest is pretty bad.
>>
>>2278129
If you google bailey jay you will know what a female penis looks like.
>>
>>2278707
its not that bad autismwise.
anime catch a pretty broad selection in the autismspectrum
atleast its not a inflated scubadiver animals autist
>>
>>2278707
Eee... Thx for opinion
>>
>>2278707
you should write a satirical novel.
>>
You're trolling, right? The left leg is litterly almost twice the width and everything else is just garbage except the sweater.
>>
turns me on for some reason. doubly hot if you're a girl that drew it.
>>
>>2278707
This is by far the most true piece of writting ever written. Sorry op the pic is shit, you have potential but it looks so terrible, so much wrongs it gives me steve buschemi eyes when i look at it
>>
Eh, anyone else goin to tell me I'm autistic? Ya hurt my feelings guyse
>>
Eh, anyone else goin to tell me I'm autistic? Ya hurt my feelings guyse
>>
Sometimes I wonder if these are actually serious miss driven people or just /ic/ meta trolling itself.
>>
>>2279228
I don't know
But I think they most serious, bitch please it's 4chan
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.