[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /ic/ think of Sycra?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 14
File: sycra.jpg (80 KB, 774x1032) Image search: [Google]
sycra.jpg
80 KB, 774x1032
What does /ic/ think of Sycra?
>>
oh my god fuck off
>>
File: thisagain.png (168 KB, 425x251) Image search: [Google]
thisagain.png
168 KB, 425x251
>>2277531
>>
I'll just give you the quickie of everything that'll be in this thread before its deleted
>hurr pointy chins bad he sucks
>he's better than before but his style sucks
>his style sucks
>he's good and his tutorials are some of the best on youtube, but his self esteem issues are annoying
>better than 95% of /ic/
>his style looks stupid.
>he's not as good as he should be after X years because I totally know where everyone should be at every time in their art career
>>
File: ic_thinks.jpg (203 KB, 774x1032) Image search: [Google]
ic_thinks.jpg
203 KB, 774x1032
>>
>>2277531
I think he has a lot of WISDOM to share
>>
File: 1434169876904.png (111 KB, 600x476) Image search: [Google]
1434169876904.png
111 KB, 600x476
>>2277531
Still better than 90% of /ic/
>>
>>2277541
i don't know what i expected.
>>
>>2277545
Point being? The skill level of Ic is not an objective measure of a teacher's worth or level of their skill. Your comment is about as pointless as this thread.
>>
>>2277549
point being, Sycra is still better than 90% of all of you despite the nitpicking, the shitposting, and the jelly that ensues. It is a friendly reminder.
>>
>>2277549
the point is people are just going to purely criticize his style rather than fact his tutorials are really good and his advice is solid even if not always the best.
his style is his own personal experiment that he's creating from scratch, that's something to be admired. People may no like the aesthetics but your tastes on his style shouldn't impact the fact he's a great youtube teacher if nothing else and that his skills are solid.

anon over there jumped the candlestick with his response but we all know how this thread is going to play out.
>>
>>2277541
That's a wrap guys, you can all go home. Thread's over.
>>
>>2277541
we done here, GG
>>
>>2277541

You missed the one guy who posts his figure sketches.
>>
>>2277541
You forgot Vegeta.jpg
>>
>pointy being
>>
>>2277541
/thread
>>
>>2277554
What does him being better than 90% of /IC/ have anything to do with the state of his artwork ?
>>
>>2277676
He is better than you.
>>
>>2277676
>state of his artwork
noone mentioned that.

but yes, in places where skill matters like art, him being better than you makes him correct.
>b-but coaching != skill
in a lot of ways it does. all that shit you spout that you're regurgitating from vilpu and loomis means jack shit when you have no idea what it actually means. definitions and book knowledge is no replacement for experience, the people with experience may not necessarily make good teachers, but they know what they're doing when they're doing the things you think you know you're talking about.

tldr, you know jack shit about art and he does.
>>
>>2277684

>but yes, in places where skill matters like art, him being better than you makes him correct.

He knows what he's talking about I'm sure, but even someone who is a complete novice can point out something that even the best among us might've overlooked - if one is mistaken, nothing lost, nothing gained.

tldr; If you don't like critique you can gtfo.
>>
>>2277723
>muh critiques
are you literally retarded?
noone cares if someone made a tiny mistake.
>b-but look the ulna isn't long enough by 3 inches! this artist is shit!
great "critique" that means you're just as good as he is now, and that you're a master because you can point out small mistakes in paintings done by the best artists in the world.
>>
File: Sketchamaroo-1.jpg (12 KB, 420x407) Image search: [Google]
Sketchamaroo-1.jpg
12 KB, 420x407
>>2277726

>noone cares if someone made a tiny mistake.

If they come here looking for constructive feedback (which I assume Sycra does from time to time because he has advertised /ic/ in the past), they ought to be looking for someone who has given a more detailed analysis to gain a bigger context into what they're doing right and what they ought to improve upon. If all you can muster is a huff and a quip about how the ulna is supposed to be 3 inches longer then you haven't offered anything truly valuable. Even so, it's acknowledged and we all move along.

Not that this has anything to do with what I was saying before.

>great "critique" that means you're just as good as he is now, and that you're a master because you can point out small mistakes in paintings done by the best artists in the world.

You don't have to be good to give a criticism of someone's work. That's the big hole in your logic here, you assume that everyone here is on the offensive and that by saying they see something that can use improvement is a slight against one's character or a question of their professionalism.

Maybe that's just you projecting your own insecurities? I'll give you a little piece of my own work from a LOOOONG time ago to thrash, and if it makes you feel any better - I'm not an artist and I don't consider myself anywhere near Sycra's level.
>>
>>2277900
>Sycra does from time to time because he has advertised /ic/ in the past

He has?
>>
>>2277900

Also, consider that you're talking to about 3 different people here. I just poked my head in.
>>
>>2277904

He had it listed on his resources page, and he has talked about it in one of his videos - of which completely eludes my recollection.
>>
>>2277900

Well it's not even a piece, it's more of a notebook doodle desu.
>>
>>2277900
>constructive feedback
irrelevant to the point we're talking about.
>you don't have to be good to give criticism!
still irrelevant.
>y-you're just projecting!
yeah okay kid, way to read into it.

Criticism doesn't matter because we're not talking about critiques. we're talking about advice and techniques. criticism is just finding whats wrong with a drawing, you can critique literally everyone and you will always find SOMETHING, this doesn't make you any more helpful than any other noob who thinks they know whats up.
People who are better than you however (which is the point we're discussing in the first place) matter because they know what the advice and techniques they're telling you actually are for and how to apply it to your work. This means they're far more helpful than the people who spout "draw lose" and whatever nonsense they read in a book will ever be, even if their critique is spot on.
When sycra critiques for example he doesn't just say
"your anatomy is bad go fix it :^)"
he says
>this this and this is wrong, as well as other things but those can wait. here's how I would fix it. you can also look at X, Y, and Z for more help
However, when you say "do this and that" you have no idea what "this and "that" really are, you're just regurgitating shit you read, which while useful as a study topic, isn't helpful when people need more help than "this" and "that".
>>
looks exactly like my mentally handicapped cousin
>>
>>2277937
laughed more than I should
>>
>>2277929

Y-you n-need to c-calm the fuck down.

>irrelevant to the point we're talking about.

I recognize your discrepancy between "critique" and "/ic/'s critique".

>you don't have to be good to give criticism!

>still irrelevant.

You brought up him being better than 90% of /ic/, that ought to warrant a discussion.

Nitpicking and shitposting is just the nature of anonymity. Sometimes you need to wade through some waist level shit to find a gem.

Maybe not every criticism is useful, perhaps not even most, but you can expect to find that anywhere you go just presented differently.

>yeah okay kid, way to read into it.

Sorry, it just looked like you took personal offense to what everyone else was saying.

Honestly I don't think anything here is worth getting angry over.

I'll agree that Sycra is a very good teacher, and he is someone that you can rely on to give constructive feedback. He is one person.

For /ic/, you are presenting yourself to hundreds, if not thousands of different people from varying backgrounds. Not everyone is on his level nor is everyone particularly good at elaborating. However, those can definitely are worth the trouble.

If I can help it, I genuinely try to give people my best.
>>
>>2277958

I don't know, maybe I'm just lost in context.

I'll openly admit that I am a chimp at a typewriter from time to time.

But for what it's worth - I can dig Sycra. He's not everyone's definition of what is amazing, but damn it he's not helpful.

He's a good person and I hope to see more from him.
>>
Comments about his style aside (seeing as that's completely subjective anyway), we need more people like Sycra in the art community.

He's a technically proficient artist, puts out informative videos with a nice relaxed feel to them, actually makes educated comments on the state of the art community (schooling, what it's actually like to work in the field etc), not to mention he gives out all this knowledge completely free. He's a really nice guy and quite honestly I can't see a single reason to fault him outside of not liking his style, which should barely even factor in frankly.
>>
>>2277971

>damn IF he's not helpful

HUGE typo.
>>
>>2277542
Underrated post 2bh
>>
>>2277531
Is he gay
>>
>>2277531
He's friends with Sinix so i'm ok with it.
Sinix is based
>>
>>2277979
This.
>>
>>2278119
predictable and been done before, 2/10
>>
>>2277531
He has a cutey Romanian girlfriend and makes a living drawing "muh style". He's living the dream desu
>>
>>2278141
Sinix is pretty gay.
>>
>>2278627
stop projecting
>>
Of course Sycra is cool. Can't wait to see his comic.
Bobmeatbag is cooler tho. Wish I'd see some of his personal projects, if he's working on anything.
>>
>>2277531

Psycho Asian is pretty good especially for beginners since he himself was one not so long ago but you all should be watching proko
>>
i am better than sycra how can i steal his fanbase?
>>
>>2278961
Be nice, honest, genuine (or be a dick but with a funny personality), and just do a YT show.
>>
>>2278961
You can't because you and your art are worthless you're sitting at your computer talking about how
>i'm better than Sycra

and not SHOWING you're better than Sycra, you're not posting art and you're sure as hell not doing YT videos you worthless piece of shit
>>
>>2278964
PS : you may be better but that doesn't make you a good teacher and/or entertainer. Try it and you'll see if you can make it work, nothing to lose, you don't even have to show your face.
>>
>>2278961
By posting your work.

>>2278959
This to be honest, family. I hate Proko's schtick more often than not but he really is among the best teachers that I've found thus far.
>>
>>2277541

So....

Sakimichan thread next?
>>
BAAAAWB, I NEED TO USE THE COMPUTER
>>
>>2277983
np bro, I misread it anyway as "if"
>>
>>2278978
XD ty for reminding me that was sycra
>>
>>2278970
Proko tends to be cheesy and corny as hell, but I kind of understand what he's trying to do with making figure drawing and anatomy less dry and daunting for people just starting out.
>>
>>2278961
Apply pointy chins to your work.
>>
>>2277536
Weekly sycra thread
>>2277531
>>
>>2277679
I'm better than you so stfu.
>>
>>2277900
>from a LOOOONG time ago
your insecurity is showing.
>>
File: erm.jpg (149 KB, 540x700) Image search: [Google]
erm.jpg
149 KB, 540x700
>>2277542
>>
File: bats_03.jpg (42 KB, 640x519) Image search: [Google]
bats_03.jpg
42 KB, 640x519
>>2277554
truth
>>
>>2277908
i admit i learned a lot on here. But the youtube resources are growing so much. The only good thing you can get here is a reality check for ego, or a direction to reach if you are lost.

I only needed to post once, to get my shit together finally.
>>
>>2277541
Please make this sticky
>>
Sinix is better, he's the the bob ross of our generation
>>
>>2277545
>after 10 years he's better then 90%
>10 years
>90%
>10 fucking years with no advancement
> only 90%

most people here have a max of 3 years, almost everyone is a beginner. The fact isn't that hes just better then us, the fact is that. for that much time, he should be a master, not just better then 90%

we know its you sycra. stop shilling yourself
>>
Here, I'm going to do a catch all response to everyone in this thread praising him

>hes better then you
I've been getting good for 1 year, hes been at this for, what 9 years? 9 years. you know what some people do in 9 years?
>hes technically proficient
I hope so, he went to school for that shit. but the fact that he doesn't put the knowledge he talks about into his own work proves something. He took the time to learn, but never took the time to do. he never applied it and it shows when you go back to his oldest video and it looks like his recent stuff. We don't need more sycra's in the art community, we need more people with technical experience willing to share their process and how they arrived to the spot the did

>he's a good teacher
not really when you factor all the other ways you can be spending your time, from watching vilppu do gesture to Cntrl+Paint for a much more expansive and through walkthrough of digital art.

>Hes not perfect, but that doesn't mean you should criticize him
welcome to /ic/? I mean, part of the name is critique. That tends to be what happens here. You don't need to fight tooth and nail to defend an artist you like. You can see flaws in someones work and acknowledge that its flawed while still enjoying their work. But when someone calls it shit when it is, don't try to defend it, because you cant stop it from being what it is.

what it boils down to is, is he really a suitable to be training people after stagnating for so long? I mean, dobson been stagnate for that long, if not shorter. And with so many new resources on youtube, is it really a wise use of time watching someone who can't escape his own "style". Its up to you
>>
>>2280077
>most people here have a max of 3 years, almost everyone is a beginner.

You're fucking clowning, dawg. Most people on here suck, SOME people are beginners. Almost nobody here will go anywhere because most people are too lazy to put in the amount of work-- 10 years or not.
>>
>>2279455

Yeah, I know. I'm not good at hiding it at all.

I haven't completed or saved anything for several months because of my own insecurities. This is literally the only thing on my computer that is my own, which is why I don't dare call myself an artist - I'm just a guy who draws sometimes.
>>
>>2280132

there is nowhere to go in the first place. if anything this proves that sycra DID go somewhere because he has a massive fanbase/following and a successful youtube channel.

getting good will get you absolutely nowhere. it's a worthless skill. having an audience however has value.
>>
>>2280138
>muh audience
If you actually watched sycras videos you'd realize he's pretty damn good disregarding stylistic choices.
His foundations are as solid as anyone else in the industry and he has pretty good painting skills as a whole.
You also have to realize sycra is basically the epitome of no talent. Everything he does it based on work, experience, and knowledge. And he uses that to craft his own style based on the theories and experiences he has had. This doesn't make him less skillful because it looks like shit, it means he's experimenting because of the fact he has such a good understanding of everything else.
This is something so many people on /ic/ don't understand. The end result isn't everything.
>>
>>2280077

See

>>2277541

>he's not as good as he should be after X years because I totally know where everyone should be at every time in their art career
>>
>>2280147

nah sycra. not really.

but i'd trade my skills for your audience any day of the weak.
>>
>>2280138
>getting good will get you absolutely nowhere. it's a worthless skill.

You have been on /ic/ so long, you think that its actually reality.
>>
>>2280151
>implying sycra has the self esteem to promote himself
You're embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>2280138
You are an idiot. Getting good isnt the end goal, and for anyone who thinks it is, is also an idiot.

What do you see people doing who you perceive to be 'good'?

They aren't studying, they are completing finished pieces. The more finished pieces you have, the more you are offering. Its like being a developer for something, the more finished products you have, the more legitimacy you have, and its natural progression that each product improves in some degree
>>
>>2280149
ross tran is after 4 years, and ross is a billion times better then him
>>
>>2280196
Ross: Comes from rich family and went to art centre. His success is attributed to his mother.
Sycra: Is poor and brown. Went to animation school but it was shit. His parents fucked him up.
Ross had much better opportunities and support from the start, so it's no surprise he improved drastically.
>>
>>2280147
>the epitome of no talent. Everything he does it based on work, experience, and knowledge.

Holy fuck this is accurate.
>>
1 5 Y E A R S
Y
E
A
R
S
>>
>>2277602

Got him

>>2280451
>>
File: gem_girl_by_sycra-d7gi06d[1].png (904 KB, 1024x658) Image search: [Google]
gem_girl_by_sycra-d7gi06d[1].png
904 KB, 1024x658
>go to his gallery
>see this

How can you even take somebody that produces stuff like this seriously.
>>
>>2280457
To be fair he said he wasn't happy with that one.
>>
>>2280459
Then why post it online?
>>
>>2280451
By far not even his worst sketches. That one on the top left aside.
>>
>>2280466
Why did you make that post, anon?
>>
>>2280491
I was pointing out that artists don't need to post every single image they make online. Especially if it's a work that you know is weak, posting it online does nothing but water down people's impression of you and tarnish your reputation. Better to post only a few good paintings than a ton of shitty ones with a few good mixed in.
>>
>>2277531
Decent artists, but very informative and has interesting tricks for beginners. He's good to watch if you can't understand some of the things like what Hampton or Vilppu are saying.
>>
>>2280493
bad crafts are enjoyed by a lot of people too, art is not olimpics
>>
>>2277531
sycra pls go
>>
I'm watching one of his videos right now and I have to say, I like him.
>>
I never thought I'd see the day where people would crucify a guy for doing what he wants to do with HIS art.
>>
>>2282097
oh fuck you no ones crucifying him hes happy and successful fuck off
>>
>>2282178
Do I need to quote the people in this thread getting butthurt because they don't like his style?
>>
File: 1432734469618.jpg (855 KB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
1432734469618.jpg
855 KB, 1944x2592
I wanna make YouTube videos like Sycra, but i don't wanna be shit on by /ic/ like this.

>tfw
>>
>>2282764
>caring what other people think
>>
all this damage control. I don't see you guys defending Dobson. Under all of this logic you should be defending other people who never progressed. Dobson had a rough start, got famous through a lack of talent and amassed a following of incoherent babbling fans just like sycra has it seems

>>2282764
Just don't preach. don't give flawed art advice like "how to draw X" with clickbait images. Draw what you want, and either talk about life, personal experience or do a speedpaint with non copyright music over it. You'll get a smaller following with fans that are more dedicated, not a large following of blind idiots that will say you are the best but forget about you if you don't upload every other week
>>
why would you electively choose to learn from someone who you admit is lacking talent? don't you want the best for yourselves?
>>
>>2282830
people with talent can't teach you talent. all they're gonna say is 'just draw' meaning start drawing from age 2, have supportive parents, be creative, be inspired all the time, etc.
there are working nontalented artists working and doing well for themselves, they're probably the ones you want to get opinion from on how to improve, how they overcame their nontalentedness.
>>
>>2282830

People who are 'naturals' aren't necessarily good at teaching what they learned. If it was intuitive for them they might assume it'll be just as intuitive for you.
If someone had trouble every step of the way, they get what trouble somebody else might be having.
I'm not really even trying to overplay talent, even 'naturals' aren't magically gud and they need to learn, but some people learn a lot quicker without needing to come up with clever ways of figuring it out that can be useful to others.
>>
>>2282821
>comparing dobson to sycra
except sycra accepts critics, he just doesn't care about style critics because it is actually intentional instead of "muh style"
He knows exactly what he's doing when he's fucking things up with triangles, but if you have something relevant outside of that then he usually happily takes it.
>never progressed
except he has and is still progressing. yes his style is shit, but stop looking at the damn style and look at other things.
I hate comic book art, but that doesn't mean I disregard all comic book artists as bad and not progressing. I know very well many of them are amazing artists even if it doesn't suit my tastes.
>>
Say what you want about Sycra, but he is definitely not lazy. I wish I had the disposition he has to work
>>
>>2282821
I don't see anything wrong with telling people how you approach doing certain things. That has nothing to do with preaching, it's just giving another perspective. If you are worse at doing it than other people, that's still okay.
>>
>>2282830
first off, there is no such thing as talent. The sooner you accept that art is -- just like everything else -- hard work and dedication, the sooner you'll git gud. The "talent club" is just a meme created (both by artists and non-artists) to make art seem more mysterious, interesting and to give it a raison d'ĂȘtre.

Secondly, it's not really that important to learn from people who are amazing at art themselves. Most art teachers at most art schools aren't. The important part is that you learn new stuff and gain new insights. For instance, a very effective way to do this is to study shit-tier art (e.g. just browse the new queue on deviantart) -- understanding what makes an image shit can help you just as much as understanding what makes it good. If you see an image that is somehow interesting or has potential, load it up and mess around with it to see whether you have the necessary skills to "save it". Once it comes to your own compositions, you'll have the skills and confidence to mess around with it and improve it.
>>
>>2283011
>no talent everyone who believes in talent is in denial!
face it talent is real its just not everything.
>>
>>2283011
>there is no such thing as talent

Stopped reading there senpai.
>>
>>2283017
>>2283019
Ok.

Prove it.

See, you can't burden of proof the people claiming talent isn't real - you can't prove a negative. So the burden of proof is on you guys. Until proven otherwise talent is bogus.
>>
>>2283031
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aptitude
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eidetic_memory
http://jmg.bmj.com/content/45/7/451.full
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genius
>>
>>2283031
No matter how hard you try you will NEVER reach Mullin's level, because he has TALENT. Pretty simple anon.
>>
>>2283049
>b-but that's not really talent!
>those are just excuses!
>those things aren't even real!
>>
>>2283049
thats not talent, talent is when you have none of those things and yet you still perform as if you do
>>
>>2283666
So what you're saying is that talent is when your mind works as if you have eidetic memory, for example, but you don't have it.

So... I'm not actually 6'3". That's just how much my height is measured as?
>>
>>2283666
This must be a poorly masked bait.
>>
File: mamed.gif (2 MB, 250x246) Image search: [Google]
mamed.gif
2 MB, 250x246
>>2277531
He likes dead babies.
>>
>>2277531
He's a blogger before he is an artist, and a mediocre one before he is actually any decent or the least bit interesting.

He reminds me of the idiot that operates drawabox and is always on reddit pumping his shit at anyone that asks, "how do I draw?" Never has anything interesting to say or an idea of his own that's been researched well enough.

Both these guys think they figured it out and know how to teach others to draw. However, all they do is regurgitate what's been given to them. Not one of them knows well enough about drawing to be respected, they both just repeat back what's already been written, said, and explained by countless others.

Both these hustlers play to popular opinion. They tell you what you expect to hear. They act like they're the authority or that they know what they're talking about, but they don't. They're just another dumb art teacher inspiring people to draw uninspiringly. A waste of time and an embarrassment to even consider if you're at all serious about drawing or just want a deeper understanding.
>>
>>2283813
confirmed for never going to make it
>>
File: tumblr_neqwm56MgP1sgl0ajo1_500.gif (857 KB, 500x226) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_neqwm56MgP1sgl0ajo1_500.gif
857 KB, 500x226
>>2277531
I don't understand the hate.
I really like this guy, I just subbed to his channel a couple days ago. I started watching his series on how he developed a style for himself and it really inspired me. You guys spend all this time bashing other people for not being perfect, amazing artists, yet you also bash on people who do go for photorealism, and bash even harder on people who stylize because you claim it's a crutch. All you do is sit around talking about how nobody is an artist, and anyone who tries should just stop if they're not incredible the first time they set pen to paper. It's insane and all of you need to stop wasting time here, change your overly judgmental attitudes, and go practice your craft. There's a lot to be learned from someone like Sycra, just in terms of shutting up and getting shit done if not from an art standpoint but even from an art standpoint he's still quite learned. You all should open your minds and learn what you can wherever you can.
>>
>>2283864

i think most people on this board are super bitter because they love art but know they'll never make it big so they just shit on everyone and everything. a lot of what gets posted here has a lot of problems and doesn't deserve praise but the eager, relentless hatred a lot of artists and their art get here come off more as pitiful bitterness than tough but fair criticism.
>>
>>2283888
there's also people who probably don't even draw and like to be epic trolls and memesters on this board for some reason
>>
>>2283888
Exactly, most of the time the "critique" I see here is just a bunch of nitpicking details and preferences. There's no such thing as a perfect piece, and perfection isn't nor should it be the goal. Of course fundamentals are important, but once you get to the point where you can convey the images you want in the style you want without it looking off, there's no point in going through the piece and pointing out every little flaw. I also think many here severely underestimate what it's like to actually perform as an artist. When you're given an assignment, or you're trying to launch your own project, things don't go the way you think they will, and you will find yourself stumped or falling short sometimes. People here judge moments like that so harshly but they haven't been in the kitchen and seen what it's like. If they could experience it even a little, they'd rethink being so critical, I sure as hell did.
>>2283906
I'm 100% sure of this.
>>
>>2277531
do we literally have to have this thread every day

i mean fucking seriously
stop responding

STOP
STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
>>
File: 1421282873026.png (129 KB, 724x611) Image search: [Google]
1421282873026.png
129 KB, 724x611
>>2282964
>dem hips
>>
>>2283864
Its actually the opposite, most the people on this board like sycra (With exception to his style) they just get tired of the meme shitposting.
Sycra is one of the youtube artists that frequently get recommended on here.
>>
>>2283940
I guess it's one of those die a hero, live a villain kind of deals. It's not the first time I've seen a touted recommendation get so overdone to the point of people turning around and bashing it. I've even been seeing people raging about Loomis. The main point to take away is we all just need to quit wasting time in threads like this, period.
>>
>>2282964
The more I look at this the weirder it gets with everything changing proportion like her feet and ribcage
>>
>>2278956
>How To Draw Obese Women
>"Use reference so that you know where all the cellulite goes"
bob is a treasure
>>
>>2283963
That main issue is just the problems people have with his style, which imo isn't even all that bad. So instead of taking him for his knowledge and skills they bash the 1 thing he enjoys drawing.
>loomis
to be fair he's highly overrated by /ic/
I'd actually say his books aren't even worth reading for the majority of people.
>>
>>2280451
5years
1 s
5 r
y a
e e
a y
r 5
sraey51
s
Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.