[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey bros can you critique my painting?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: aVX8Q9P_700b.jpg (279 KB, 660x931) Image search: [Google]
aVX8Q9P_700b.jpg
279 KB, 660x931
hey bros can you critique my painting?
>>
>>2277348
7/8
>>
>>2277357
thanks bro
>>
shit/10

(wheres my thanks bro? what, you only listen to compliments?)
>>
>>2277363
no bro i listen to critiques too what should i do to improve?
>>
Why is it batman?
>>
>>2277378
batman is freaking awesome
>>
>>2277379
And you thought taking someone else's awesome character and putting him in your work would make it awesome? Ugh.
>>
>>2277386
precisely.
>>
>>2277386
yes
>>
>Batminton
It's beautiful, don't change a thing.
>>
Don't listen to >>2277357 , comments like this do more harm than >>2277363. Please don't delude yourself by posting on hugboxes like deviantart, or facebook.

The composition is unbalanced and fuck man what's with his arm. Because you're referencing pop culture in such a exaggerated way and there's so little content to read into, I can only say that this is a failed attempt at a caricature. You probably wanted to hear that this is modern art, but with no intent or context given this is just another thumbnail on the internet.

If you had fun doing that, this is your actual style and you ideed had something to say with this, then I'd highly suggest to learn anatomic drawing/ painting techniques, knowing how to work with a pencil/brush is crucial for deviating from the norm later on.

I'd like to encourage you to work and improve, because all one needs to be an artist is passion and maybe some basic theory if you're not a natural - you definitely have a passion. How many people do you know who paint in their freetime? An interesst in art itself is valuable.

Picasso once said: “It took me four years to paint like Raphael, but a lifetime to paint like a child.”
>>
I like it. 0.1/0.2
>>
>>2277348
is there supposed to be a hairy ballsack hanging from his nose?
>>
>>2277348
If you were going for surreal, which I hope you were, I give you a 10/10, I'd like to buy that actually
>>
>>2277348
It's funny :)
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.