[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
help me with my homework pr/ic/ks basically i need to create
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: spear bearer.jpg (19 KB, 285x400) Image search: [Google]
spear bearer.jpg
19 KB, 285x400
help me with my homework pr/ic/ks

basically i need to create a drawing about "the quest for peace"
it needs to have foreground middleground nad background, dramatic lighting and foreshortening. as well as figures since its for a figure drawing class.

any ideas? i thought maybe doing historically signifigant peace brokering moments like breaking the berlin wall, tenamin square ect but that seems a little cheap
>>
>>2273128
>basically i need to create a drawing about "the quest for peace"
Unless money isn't a problem, drop out of art school.
>>
>>2273128
Start with your thoughts on that phrase
>>
>>2273128
op id recommend watching art school confidential.
>>
bumpitty bump i need help guys
>>
>figure drawing class
>homework is some pseudo-intellectual bullshit and not an actual drawing study

Can you get your money back?
>>
>>2273848
it's actually a contest with a cash prize but my teacher is making it a required assignment. all our other assignments have been various self portraits
>>
>>2273128
>the quest for peace
>historically significant peace brokering moments
Your idea is rather obvious, but nice.

>>2273856
>contest with a cash prize
Post details and link to this contest.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>2273889
It's only for Miami dade college students
I have another idea
>pic related
It's a doctor showing an amputee child how to use a stethoscope. And I'm going to use this explanation.

My art work relates to peace because it displays selflessness, understanding, and kindness towards others which I feel are the building blocks for peace. All this while in the back of a war zone. I feel in conflict areas where so many horrors are enacted in a daily basis the only way to achieve peace is to remind the inhabitants of these places of the good in the world and that people care about their plight. This is how we achieve peace.

You think it relates to peace?
>>
>>2274022
R E S I Z E
E
S
I
Z
E
>>
>>2274030
what needs to be resized? the drawing or the image?
>>
>>2274034
also i feel like its really boring what else should i add?
>>
>>2274022
>1.25 MB, 3264x2448
lel ain't nobody clicking that
>>
>>2274050
opened fine for me
>>
>>2274085
>>2274030
>how the fuck are you not getting this yet.jpg
>>
How about a dude about to make love with a unsuspecting woman?
>>
>>2274164
how does rape relate to peace
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.