[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are you procrastinating anon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: jFhnTgg.jpg (174 KB, 866x733) Image search: [Google]
jFhnTgg.jpg
174 KB, 866x733
Why are you procrastinating anon?
>>
because happiness and health are more important
>>
>>2247575

Does anyone have any of those improvement schedules/timetables? I saw them posted a while back but didn't save any, would be interested to read them again.
>>
>>2247575
A good night sleep so you can work efficiently, or learn much more effectively, is much better than skipping sleep and working for much longer. Only a few people can handle such schedules and I'm not one of them.
>>
>>2247592
Words of wisdom.

Take care of yo' self. Sleep, exercise, eat healthy. Don't be a fucking idiot.
>>
File: g.png (493 KB, 580x429) Image search: [Google]
g.png
493 KB, 580x429
this is his work? not that impressed tbh
>>
>>2247614
Did you even look at the schedule
>>
>>2247615
yeah so he's a writer, not much of an artist.
I'll direct you to /lit/
>>
>>2247616
>not much of an artist

I'll direct you to /b/
>>
>>2247617
I'll re-route you to /s4s/
and /co/
seriously I've never heard of this guy but comics and art don't require the same kind of skillset
>>
>>2247621
Hey, I'm the mentally handicapped here who doesn't know what a schedule is.
>>
>>2247621
>comics and art don't require the same kind of skillset

Comics are art.
>>
>>2247627
comics are storytelling combined with art
>>
>>2247629
Well shit son, never thought it like that
>>
>>2247631
but seriously how am I procrastinating because I don't follow an autistic japanese comic writer's ecact schedule? the process of reading and writing aren't the same mentally as painting or drawing.
>>
>>2247621
Most comic artists and mangaka are better draftsmen than wannabe illustrators and concept artists like you will ever be.
>>
>>2247635
Sorry I'm the wrong dude, I just joined midst the conversation
>>
>>2247575
This is what 2 nukes does to you.
>>
>>2247636
this guys art doesn't impress me though so I'm not going to emulate him
>>
>>2247642
>this guy art doesn't impress me
Comic artists have tight deadline usually, and comics are a storytelling medium so clarity>art.
>>
>>2247642
They are required to deliver around 20 pages per week for a weekly production.
A combo of artist/writer is a rarity in Japan as most artist will write and draft their own comic.
>>
>>2247642
Doesn't change the fact that he's better at drawing than you are.
>>
>>2247585
>happiness
>procrastinating

Pick one.
>>
>>2247638
Underrated kek
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.