[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't know if this is the best place to ask, but I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 640x505) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 640x505
I don't know if this is the best place to ask, but I'm looking for art-related gifts for my girlfriends birthday.

She's into lifelike sketching (pencils - no colour) / life drawings. She already has a desk and drawing tools. Is there anything else I could get her to help her process?
>>
>>2245231
money == best art related gift
>>
>>2245231
what the fuck OP
>>
>>2245231
Get her a gift card to a decent art store and let her pick shit out

And maybe get her a decapitated fish while you're at it
>>
>>2245231
There's no way that you could buy her an art related present that will make her really happy - every artist like different tools, need different books (especially when they're so easy to pirate) etc. And it's a lot of fun to choose your tools by yourself.
Personally I asked my family to do NOT buy my anything art related for Christmas.
Also this: >>2245484 >>2245495

Just buy her perfumes or jewelry like a normalfag that you are.
>>
>>2245510
A private session with a hot nude male model might make her happy. You know, for figure drawing.

>>2245491
Wait til you see the monkey raping the frog.
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 268x188) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 268x188
>>2245495
nah men, the fish is for him, can you see how it's used?
>>
Maybe an easel? For life drawing
>>
Animals are fucking degenerates
>>
Buy her a no. 2 pencil.
>>
Get a book on davinci's flowers anatomy and faces. Toned paper and a couple pencils (red, carbon black, white) it will cost you something like 45 bucks max and she will suck your dick
>>
Give her a good dicking OP
>>
>>2245959
>>2245512
>>2245510

Th-thanks.

>>2245590

I'm going with Da Vinci, the anatomy sketch books look amazing. Thanks anon.
>>
>>2245573
rolling for this
>>
if you want you could just get her 10 nice pencils, some blending stumps, erasers, and sandpaper pads.

thats what I'd want! you can never have too many pencils. 2H through 8B. That'd run you about $30 if you buy the better quality pencils.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWJq9ZIRxUI
/end
>>
File: 11808-group-1-2ww-m.jpg (26 KB, 300x245) Image search: [Google]
11808-group-1-2ww-m.jpg
26 KB, 300x245
Simple.

Get her a few Sketchbooks like these book-like kinds. Then she can life sketch where Life is...away from her desk!
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.