[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My personal art
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 400x564) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 400x564
Hi guys, this is my pérsonal art www.lucavaccarinoart.com
>>
>>2243596
That fucking dog has seen some shit
>>
Why is that dog a freemason?
>>
>>2243627
Maybe he's a religious dog and after seeing some shit, he decided to seek out an organization that would show him there's good in the world, maybe even let him redeem himself through charity, community service and weird rituals.
>>
Wow. Shitty portraits of photos and no original work.

Pretty good if you're a twelve year old child.
>>
File: ayylmao.jpg (52 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
ayylmao.jpg
52 KB, 400x533
I like the amount of work you put out but you need to do some simple studies too. These are more flawed than they really need to be, bro.
>>
>>2243639
Tell me about the signatures, why do they put it?
>>
>>2243650
Lot of rendering for a total scrub..!
>>
>>2243639
he needs to do some simple loomis
>>
Why do people try to learn to render and shit without understanding jack? It's really stupid, basic construction and whatnot really isn't super difficult.
>>
>>2243687
Because the customer probably doesn't give a shit. If Mr Vaccarino is popular at all, he's probably raking in the commission money.
>>
>>2243692
>skill doesn't matter
wut

maybe if you're selling spraypaint space landscapes to teenagers. good luck selling to any real art collectors ($$$) without understanding the fundamentals.
>>
>>2243703
And how many art collector friends do you have?
>>
>>2243707

And how many do you have? Yeah, that what I thought, pussy fart.
>>
>>2243711
I was just testing the credibility of your words, my friend :)
>>
>>2243711
Did you just call someone a queef?
>>
>>2243711
Lmao rekt
>>
>>2243715
I read that as pussy fanart, I've been here for too long.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.