[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Crit me please
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: WIP Lucifer 2.png (170 KB, 1013x847) Image search: [Google]
WIP Lucifer 2.png
170 KB, 1013x847
Crit me please
>>
ok
>>
Natural 20
>>
>>2589751
I'm by no means a pro, but here I go:

I generally like the linework, but it seems odd to me that the linework of the wing/the feathers is far more rough than the person's. This gives the impression that the person is based on some reference while the wing was drawn from imagination. It looks "added" - same goes for the burned wing, which by the way looks like it comes from the shoulder. The way the charred bones are perfectly black while everything else isn't seems strange to me. I'd rather try to add some texture to a white bone.

If you add the bones of the burned wing together you will see that either the intact wing is too big or the bones are too short (I'd assume the latter.)

I can't really interpret the facial epression, but maybe that's what you are going for. Other than that, the head is pretty good.

Hand looks a bit odd, I think the fingers might be too big.

The cloth needs more Burne "human swastika" Hogarth.

The chest might profit from a bit more texture.

The overall composition seems fine to me. Not exciting, but functional.

Not too bad for starters, I'd say.
>>
>>2589797
Oh, and he has no neck at all.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.