[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fixes? How do I make the model sheet better?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: model-sheet-z-1.png (2 MB, 4624x3240) Image search: [Google]
model-sheet-z-1.png
2 MB, 4624x3240
Fixes? How do I make the model sheet better?
>>
>>2578715
Your feet are way too flat, they need to be in perspective.

The nose in the left-most picture is on an entirely different angle compared the the head. The head is looking straight ahead while the nose is bent in a 3/4 headshot. Also the hands here are bent inward in an unnatural position.

The eyes are too close to each other and not in perspective in that 3/4 shot

The mouth is too low.

The thing around her neck is unclear. Is it a scarf or a turtleneck?

Ear is too small

This entire thing is just lacking fundamentals.
>>
by knowing how to draw
>>
>>2578721
Awesome, thanks!
>>
>>2578715
You've completely missed the entire point of a model sheet. Model sheets are so animators and developers are able to recreate the character in a 3D space. If shit doesn't line up, the model sheet is unusable.

Nothing lines up on this model sheet. Put some plumb lines in from each reference point: top of head, brow, bottom of nose, chin, breasts, waist, crotch, fingertips, knees, bottom of feet, and everywhere you need it in between. Those spots at least should line up from view to view.

Also, if you only have two full body views, a 3/4 is relatively useless. Do a back or side view instead.

And for god's sake, this >>2578723
>>
>>2578800
Makes sense, thanks for the advice!
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.