[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this art?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
>>
>>2562446
It is truly a masterpiece.
>>
>>2562446
Magnificent anon, I'm in tears.
>>
Its the most beatiful thing i have seen in this delusional board
Im not even joking,you know why? Because i seen something deep here,the struggle of Lacoonte being updated,but its not the punishment of the gods but the punishment of our own consumism,of our belief in a system that absorb our life,the giant snakes becomes the precious technology that make our life a deadlist fantasy,they not punish our bodies tought,they punish our spirit,it all becomes layers upon layers of denial,sintomatic of a society full of irony.

Its better that just drawing meaninless shit like you see in this board,just for saying "mmm i think its look good" and nothing else,truly ironic isn it?Fucking retinals shits.
>>
>>2562446
its ok
>>
>>2563238
I always took this comments as sarcasm but seeing the latest discussions in the modern art threads I don't know anymore
>>
>>2563278
Its sarcasm anon,dont worry keep doing your thing, beauty foreshortenings will change the world and the artworld.
>>
>>2562446
FINDS A WAY
>>
File: FB_IMG_1464801700050.jpg (133 KB, 1137x640) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1464801700050.jpg
133 KB, 1137x640
Of course, and this is art too.
>>
>>2562446
I think it is art personally, as long as you think of art as a world altering force, which i hope you do. Yes its electronic so instantly forces itself into the pigeon tray of won't be bought by any sane individual - thats including me btw.

Taking the electronic art on as works of online boredom the first step of a beautiful staircase to the gold, op pic is the granulated pressing of an urge with a slide of available tools - Vaperwave gets tossed around a lot but its a small group of inspired individuals IMO. I think its to crest of the wave for any cultured anon to ignore.

I have had the time to see a lot of these types of pics where i normally post and save a lot of them, theres more to come no doubt.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.