[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
nekkid womin didnt know what to do with the arms or how to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /i/ - Oekaki

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 4
File: datauri-file.png (9 KB, 382x340) Image search: [Google]
datauri-file.png
9 KB, 382x340
nekkid womin

didnt know what to do with the arms or how to do it, so their position is representative of how i felt when drawing this

keep in mind this is my first time drawing anything ever so tips would be appreciated
>>
Really nice style, i like it alot! The only thing slightly messy is the legs (Unless these are meant to be this way i assume, if it is then that's okay, it's an preferred art style of your own that you enjoy and that's all that matters).

In the middle of these is your original drawing, and the others are my edits.

On the original edition, her thighs are way to small in comparison to her ankle/shins. You could either increase the size of the thighs (more preferable considering her ankle/shins aren't too huge and it would fit better with her gigantic bottom), or you could lower the ankle/shins size. (excuse the mess on the shrunken ankles/shins, [Gimp: https://www.gimp.org/] doesn't handle re-sizing well).

I also touched up a few spots here and there and added a bit more symmetry to her shape.

Follow these examples and you'll get it right in no time.
>>
On this one, the ankles/shins were to skinny and straight. You simply just need to make it look as if the thigh overlaps the ankle/shin (in certain occasions where the legs bend like this or when looked at by an angle and/or if the size is massive. Make sure it goes like this for a more appealing shape as shown.

That's all i really have to say. I really like your art. It's very nice and i would say that you are very skilled. Remember these notes when you need to and you'll be absolutely amazing at art.
>>
On this one, the ankles/shins were to skinny and straight. You simply just need to make it look as if the thigh overlaps the ankle/shin (in certain occasions where the legs bend like this or when looked at by an angle and/or if the size is massive) and make sure it fits to where the shape of the two look as proper as possible (If as proper as possible is what you are going for). Make sure it is as appealing of a shape for you, that it is at good angles and is excellent (to how you see fit). it doesn't have to be any other way than the way you want it to be.

That's all i really have to say. I really like your art. It's very nice and i would say that you are very skilled. Remember these notes when you need to and you'll be absolutely amazing at art.

Stay Solid.

- Meme Bloke (The28thAnon)
>>
>>473356 #
>>473358 #
wow, thanks dude, that's really appreciated. I really like what you did with the thighs on the rear one; in comparison to the frontal one, that one was just a quick afterthought of a drawing for me and I couldn't be assed (no pun intended) to make it too consistent.

With the frontal one I was going for sort of an unrealistic, stylized, fairy-ish shape with the calves in order to i guess emphasise the massiveness of her hips, but in retrospect that doesn't really work when everything else is more or less proportional. I like the shape on yours a lot better.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.