[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
new image every day until post limit. >If there is no reply,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /i/ - Oekaki

Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 90
File: 001.png (181 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
001.png
181 KB, 1024x768
new image every day until post limit.
>If there is no reply, the next image will be a continuation of the previous image.
>first post after image decides what happens next as long as it is realistically feasible.
>dubs overrides what happens next but can be extremely unlikely to borderline impossible.
>trips overrides dubs and can be anything.
>quads gets 20 images of a continuing story line up to the poster.
>if there is no post meeting any of the requirements then it will be treated as no reply.
>>
>>
File: 002.png (370 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
002.png
370 KB, 1024x768
>>470109
what happens next can be described and does not have to be a picture. this is so that the story looks consistent once it is complete. that being said, pictures are also welcome as it will be easier to redraw.

>The unnamed girl wearing glasses sees a neatly wrapped box with a ribbon. It is on top of a garbage bin with a tag labelled "to :you". She wonders what is inside.
>>
eat the garbage
become the trash man
>>
File: tegaki.png (9 KB, 400x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tegaki.png
9 KB, 400x400
It's a joint.
>>
>>470141
I disagree with you
>>
File: 003.png (291 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
003.png
291 KB, 1024x768
>>470140

>The unnamed girl tears a hole in the box. It is empty apart from looks to be a fat rolled up piece of paper. She examines it closely but does not know what it is.
>>
Bump this nigguh
>>
unroll the joint
>>
File: 004.png (392 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
004.png
392 KB, 1024x768
>>470175

>She unrolls the piece of paper and sees a green substance inside. its crumbly and smells bad. "Why would anyone want this?" she asks herself.
>>
there's a manual in the box
she takes and reads it
>>
The joint says "Allahu Akbar" and explodes.
>>
File: 005.png (290 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
005.png
290 KB, 1024x768
>>470267

>She notices that there was a book beneath the wrapped box in the garbage bin. Folding the piece of paper with the green substance trapped inside, she tucks it in her skirt waist and reaches for the book. "Manual, a manual for what?"
>>
>>470324
The manual had the Penetrator tuck inside. And the note says, "Use it wisely."
>>
File: 006.png (446 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
006.png
446 KB, 1024x768
>>470362
>The manual had hollowed out pages and a plastic bag that said "Use wisely". It was opened to a page called Penetrator which described a powerful mystery drug. The bag contained what looked to be 3 chocolate balls.
>>
File: 007.png (485 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
007.png
485 KB, 1024x768
>She sees a boy from her school run past her. He looks like hes running from something.
>>
>>470460
She eats one of the chocolate balls to become a snake girl and swallow the boy
>>
File: 008.png (427 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
008.png
427 KB, 1024x768
>She sees the boy hide behind a tree. A few moments later, a behemoth wearing the same school uniform as the boy earlier approaches her. He is atleast twice her height and has to crouch down to talk to her at eye level. "did you see someone run by here?" She shakes with fear while noticing the scar across his chin.
>>
>>470542
She points to the boy that's behind the tree out of the fear for her own life
>>
File: 009.png (516 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
009.png
516 KB, 1280x1024
>>470561

>She points to the boy that's behind the tree out of the fear for her own life
>>
>>470610
The behemoth sprints to the tree and grabs the boy, saying "Gotcha! You'll pay for what you did to me."
>>
File: 010.png (420 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
010.png
420 KB, 1024x768
>>470612

>The behemoth sprints to the tree and grabs the boy, saying "Gotcha! You'll pay for what you did to me."
>>
>>470702
She unzipped his pants, and the snake bite her nose.
>>
Snake bites her nose, and she unzipped her pants.
>>
File: 011.png (257 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
011.png
257 KB, 1024x768
no dubs = no go
>>470802

>Her legs buckle after the behemoth sprints off. She's left speechless in a pool of sweat.
>>
>>470806
A sadistic moment runs through her head thinking that she wants to see the behemoth hurt the boy, since the girl herself is psycho
>>
File: 012.png (376 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
012.png
376 KB, 1024x768
>>470811

>A sadistic moment runs through her head thinking that she wants to see the behemoth hurt the boy, since the girl herself is psycho
>>
>>470815
She got a machete and decapitated a same person she met.
>>
>>470815
But then she snaps back to her senses and remembers that consensual pain is best pain. She thinks for a minute that if she helps the boy, maybe he'll let her hurt him consensually later.
>>
File: 013.png (390 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
013.png
390 KB, 1024x768
>>470831

>But then she snaps back to her senses and remembers that consensual pain is best pain. She thinks for a minute that if she helps the boy, maybe he'll let her hurt him consensually later.
>>
>>470903
But then she snaps again, "NO, Mama wants MORE!", she thought it out, she can gain pleasure from viewing the behemoth hurt the boy then when it's over, she'll comfort the injured boy but then hurt him too, both PHYSICALLY and MENTALLY.
>>
File: 014.png (429 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
014.png
429 KB, 1024x768
>>470906

>But then she snaps again, "NO, Mama wants MORE!", she thought it out, she can gain pleasure from viewing the behemoth hurt the boy then when it's over, she'll comfort the injured boy but then hurt him too, both PHYSICALLY and MENTALLY.
>>
>>470925
Reality interupts her fantasies when she hears a splash. The behemoth just threw the boy into a nearby pond.
>>
File: 015.png (253 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
015.png
253 KB, 1024x768
>>470929

>Reality interupts her fantasies when she hears a splash. The behemoth just threw the boy into a nearby pond.
>>
>>470934
She looks and thinks, "Drowning?! NO!", this wasn't what she wanted. Physical pain is MUCH hotter, the stronger male dominating the weaker one with his BARE FISTS, that what gets her off. She approaches the behemoth and recommends to get him out of the water and BEAT him good.
>>
File: 016.png (359 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
016.png
359 KB, 1024x768
>>470940
>>
>>470947
A thought of regret glances her mind when she realized that she was extremely vulnerable to a serious beat-down right there and then, as she preferred the pain to be inflicted on others rather than than herself.
But as she fearfully asked the behemoth to retrieve the boy from the lake, the behemoth stopped for a moment. For what felt like a minute, the behemoth then willingly followed her orders and pulled the boy out of the pond and proceeded to punch the lights out of the boy.
>>
File: 017.png (317 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
017.png
317 KB, 1024x768
>>470976

>A thought of regret glances her mind when she realized that she was extremely vulnerable to a serious beat-down right there and then, as she preferred the pain to be inflicted on others rather than than herself.
But as she fearfully asked the behemoth to retrieve the boy from the lake, the behemoth stopped for a moment. For what felt like a minute, the behemoth then willingly followed her orders and pulled the boy out of the pond and proceeded to punch the lights out of the boy.
>>
>>470978
A male dominate hugs you and cry on your shoulder.
>>
Are you having fun drawing this crazy scene?
>>
>>470993
That sounds so confusing, bro, are you saying that a random male comes to hug and cries on her shoulder??

If the artist is confused then may I go next?

>>470978
"YES", she thought. This was what she wanted. As the behemoth beats the boy to a bloody pulp, you begin to blush and get aroused. "More...MORE, make him your BITCH" She was excited by the brutal strength of the behemoth.
>>
>>470978
"Hey! What's going on here?!" After a dozen punches to the face, the girl is startled by the voice. As the behemoth stops, they both turn around and see a police officer.
>>
>>471005
Holy crap you beat me by a second. Nice job.
>>
File: 018.png (530 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
018.png
530 KB, 1024x768
>>471005

>"YES", she thought. This was what she wanted. As the behemoth beats the boy to a bloody pulp, you begin to blush and get aroused. "More...MORE, make him your BITCH" She was excited by the brutal strength of the behemoth.
>>
>>471037
When the behemoth was done, he dropped the boy's body on the ground. The boy was bleeding and barely conscious. The behemoth then wiped the bloody from his head.
>>
File: 019.png (471 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
019.png
471 KB, 1024x768
>>471073

>When the behemoth was done, he dropped the boy's body on the ground. The boy was bleeding and barely conscious. The behemoth then wiped the bloody from his head.
>>
>>471133
Then the behemoth suddenly stares at you and laughs, "You sadistic bitch, you enjoyed this, didn't you?", you begin to shake in fear as the behemoth stares you down. "Y-Yes, I did, sir..I liked it a-alot.." Finally, you had the strength to say it to someone, as the behemoth started to widened his grin.
>>
File: 020.png (526 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
020.png
526 KB, 1024x768
>>471149
>Then the behemoth suddenly stares at you and laughs, "You sadistic bitch, you enjoyed this, didn't you?", you begin to shake in fear as the behemoth stares you down. "Y-Yes, I did, sir..I liked it a-alot.." Finally, you had the strength to say it to someone, as the behemoth started to widened his grin.
>>
>>471213
Her heart beats fast, "This is it...", she thought. The behemoth will strike her next. Despite her sadistic love of seeing others beaten, she was frightened of actual pain delivered upon to her. "Hey, wanna beat this piece of shit too?" The behemoth says to you. "Huh?", she thought. Now, this was a great surprise..
>>
File: 021.png (370 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
021.png
370 KB, 1024x768
>>471219

>Her heart beats fast, "This is it...", she thought. The behemoth will strike her next. Despite her sadistic love of seeing others beaten, she was frightened of actual pain delivered upon to her. "Hey, wanna beat this piece of shit too?" The behemoth says to you. "Huh?", she thought. Now, this was a great surprise..
>>
>>471285
As the behemoth says this to her, the fear slowly leaves her body and replaced with excitement with a deranged look on her face. "Y-Yes, I wanna hurt him...BADLY", she yells. The behemoth grabs the boy's body and throws it to her. "Then have your fun as I watch" the behemoth makes a sinister laugh as he views with what she'll do next.
>>
File: 022.png (355 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
022.png
355 KB, 1024x768
>>471302
>As the behemoth says this to her, the fear slowly leaves her body and replaced with excitement with a deranged look on her face. "Y-Yes, I wanna hurt him...BADLY", she yells. The behemoth grabs the boy's body and throws it to her. "Then have your fun as I watch" the behemoth makes a sinister laugh as he views with what she'll do next.
>>
>>471345

She stared at the boy like a hungry wolf towards an injured lamb, "He looks so pathetic..." She says. As the bruised boy makes a short moan for help, she only licked her lips, "No, you're gonna be all mine". She starts by removing her shoes and rubbing her feet upon the boy's bruised face as he makes more weak moans.
>>
File: 023.png (375 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
023.png
375 KB, 1024x768
>>471352
>She stared at the boy like a hungry wolf towards an injured lamb, "He looks so pathetic..." She says. As the bruised boy makes a short moan for help, she only licked her lips, "No, you're gonna be all mine". She starts by removing her shoes and rubbing her feet upon the boy's bruised face as he makes more weak moans.
>>
>>471393
She suck the wounded boy's cock.
>>
>>471396
L-Lewd but just in case OP might not see that as realistically feasible.

>>471393

She moves her sweaty foot to the boy's mouth, "Okay puppy, If you don't want me to hurt you then suck my toes", she warned. As the last words escaped her mouth, the boy began to suck and lick her toes out of fear. The girl was loving this, she was in complete control but now she wanted to do something really bad..
>>
File: 024.png (517 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
024.png
517 KB, 1024x768
>>471396

>She looks down and sees the boy has an erection. Her body reacts on its own. Not even bothering to take off the boy's trousers, she engulfs it whole while draped over him.
>>
>>471411
She stops sucking then removes her panties and rubs her wet pussy all over the boy's face, which glazes it like a krispy kreme donut.
>>
>>471411
The behemoth is shocked at what he sees and yells "HEY WHAT ARE YA DOING?! This isn't what I wanted to see!"
>>
>>471411
someone say ZA WARUDO at the distance and she still sucking
>>
File: 025.png (446 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
025.png
446 KB, 1024x768
>>471412
>>471420

>She stops sucking in order to remove her panties. The behemoth sees this and yanks one of her legs up in the air. "Crazy bitch. You're in the middle of a public park and you wanna do that?" Her face lands on the boy's crotch and a string of saliva forms while she is being pulled away.
>>
>>471437
"I'm sorry...", she says while she's still dangled. "But you won't stop this for me.." Her freed leg launches a powerful kick to the behemoth's face as he falls like a tree. As the behemoth is on the ground and amazed by the power of her kick, he feels a critical kick to his balls. "You know what, I'm bored of that puppy, I wanna play with the doggy now", she grins.
>>
File: 026.png (596 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
026.png
596 KB, 1024x768
>>471439
>"I'm sorry...", she says while she's still dangled. "But you won't stop this for me.." Her freed leg launches a powerful kick to the behemoth's face as he falls like a tree. As the behemoth is on the ground and amazed by the power of her kick, he feels a critical kick to his balls. "You know what, I'm bored of that puppy, I wanna play with the doggy now", she grins.
>>
>>471474
As the behemoth is on his back yelling in pain, the girl quickly removes his pants and boxers to expose his cock. "Wow doggy, you still got hard after that?" The girl was amazed as she studied his large throbbing member and bruised big balls. "You're a disgusting and bad dog ", she says while aroused and biting her lips. "But don't worry, I'll make you obey.."
>>
>>471474
Just as she was about to have fun with her prey, something huge hits her in the back of the head. It was a park bench that was thrown by a police officer!
>>
File: 027.png (329 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
027.png
329 KB, 1024x768
>>471488
dubs get
>Something huge hits her in the back of the head. It was a park bench that was thrown by a police officer!
>>
>>471497
The police officer then tazes the girl, who falls on the ground foaming from the mouth. "What happened here?!", said the officer. the Behemoth quickly thinks of a lie, "That crazy girl started to attack us, she almost raped my friend too!..."
>>
File: 028.png (317 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
028.png
317 KB, 1024x768
>>471499
>The police officer then tazes the girl, who falls on the ground foaming from the mouth. "What happened here?!", said the officer. the Behemoth quickly thinks of a lie, "That crazy girl started to attack us, she almost raped my friend too!..."
>>
>>471503
"R-Right, buddy?" The behemoth stares at the the bruised boy on the ground, who was barely conscious. He weakly turned his head to the officer and says "Y-Yes sir, s-s-he came out of nowhere and attacked us..." then fell unconscious.
>>
File: 029.png (353 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
029.png
353 KB, 1024x768
>>471507

>"R-Right, buddy?" The behemoth stares at the the bruised boy on the ground, who was barely conscious. He weakly turned his head to the officer and says "Y-Yes sir, s-s-he came out of nowhere and attacked us..." then fell unconscious.
>>
>>471544
"Well I've seen enough", the officer said. He then puts the unconscious girl into handcuffs. "They'll throw the book at you for what you did to those two poor boys!", said the officer as he begins to drag her off to the police station.
>>
File: 030.png (244 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
030.png
244 KB, 1024x768
>>471545
>"Well I've seen enough", the officer said. He then puts the unconscious girl into handcuffs. "They'll throw the book at you for what you did to those two poor boys!", said the officer as he begins to drag her off to the police station.
>>
>>471600
The officer oddly places the girl at the passenger side instead of the back then drives off.Yet instead of driving to the police station, the officer had other plans, "I hate scum like you", the officer says as the police hat is removed to reveal a ponytail. The officer was actually a woman...
>>
File: 031.png (357 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
031.png
357 KB, 1024x768
>>471608
>The officer oddly places the girl at the passenger side instead of the back then drives off.Yet instead of driving to the police station, the officer had other plans, "I hate scum like you", the officer says as the police hat is removed to reveal a ponytail. The officer was actually a woman...
>>
>>471613
The woman takes her to an old abandoned building. As she carries the unconscious girl inside, she says in a low voice "You're almost into your new home. You'll be living here until you learn to behave yourself!"
>>
File: 032.png (222 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
032.png
222 KB, 1024x768
>>471615
>The woman takes her to an old abandoned building. As she carries the unconscious girl inside, she says in a low voice "You're almost into your new home. You'll be living here until you learn to behave yourself!"
>>
>>471617
The officer enters a cell then drops the girl and stares at her with hatred in her eyes. "God, you even look like her, it's sicken." The officer gets enraged, "Hurting others for no reason, just like my worthless mother". She then kicks her stomach. "WAKE UP DAMNIT". Suddenly, the girl awakens with a loud groan then with coughing.
>>
File: 033.png (305 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
033.png
305 KB, 1024x768
>>471621
>The officer enters a cell then drops the girl and stares at her with hatred in her eyes. "God, you even look like her, it's sicken." The officer gets enraged, "Hurting others for no reason, just like my worthless mother". She then kicks her stomach. "WAKE UP DAMNIT". Suddenly, the girl awakens with a loud groan then with coughing.
>>
>>471626

"W-Where am I?" the girl says in fear, the officer stares at her for a moment, "That face...", she then kneels down towards the girl, removes her glasses and puts her hair down to show off her long hair. The officer then views her again. "Now you look just like my bitch of my mother.."The girl was frightened and confused, she didn't know what was going on, fear was taking hold of her.
>>
File: 034.png (388 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
034.png
388 KB, 1024x768
>>471630
>"W-Where am I?" the girl says in fear, the officer stares at her for a moment, "That face...", she then kneels down towards the girl and puts her hair down to show off her long hair. The officer then views her again. "Now you look just like my bitch of my mother.."The girl was frightened and confused, she didn't know what was going on, fear was taking hold of her.
>>
>>471632
But it's all a dream.
>>
>>471632
officer spits at her face
>>
File: 035.png (448 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
035.png
448 KB, 1024x768
>>471635
you need trips to pull something like that

>>471685
>officer spits at her face
>>
>>471695
grab the bitch and fuck her
>>
>>471695
lets see what else she does. maybe she had that kind of mother hehehe
>>
>>471695
She asks "who are you?"
>>
>>471695
your thread is oddly entertaining

>girl is left alone in the cell for 3 days
>>
File: 036.png (269 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
036.png
269 KB, 1024x768
>>471703
officer is a female, you'd need dubs for that.
>>471704
too vague
>>471706
>She asks "who are you?". Her vision is blurred because her glasses were left at the park.
>>
>>471710
The officer slaps her, "I am the ones that you once abused and hurt, yet now I have POWER" The officer then makes an excited yet deranged face, "Since you like hurting people for no reason, I'll just hurt you because I feel like it, just like my mother did to ME". The officer then began to punch her
>>
File: 037.png (446 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
037.png
446 KB, 1024x768
Just to clear some things up.

the glasses girl is a psycho which is why she makes those crazy faces.
>>470811
This post shows the cop is incredibly strong.
>>471488
This post shows the cop is amoral (tazing an unconscious person)
>>471499

normal roles must be something likely to happen or easy to accomplish that is not out of character.

dubs are needed to give traits like "psychopathy". once someone is given a trait like this, dubs will no longer be needed to do actions which that specific trait evokes. The reverse is also true. If you roll dubs to perform an action, ie "throw a park bench", Then you will be given the trait "incredibly strong".

trips can be used to derail the entire story. Make miracles happen, introduce your OC into the story, or even give an existing character special powers.

>>471713
>The officer slaps her, "I am the ones that you once abused and hurt, yet now I have POWER". "Since you like hurting people for no reason, I'll just hurt you because I feel like it, just like my mother did to ME". The officer then began to punch her
>>
>>471717
The officer launched more punches to her stomach, "How does that feel, MOTHER?" The girl then falls and holds her stomach in pain. The officer then removes her handcuffs and leaves the cell. "I'll be back later for your food, mother"
>>
File: 038.png (422 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
038.png
422 KB, 1024x768
>>471719
>The officer launched more punches to her stomach, "How does that feel, MOTHER?" The girl then falls and holds her stomach in pain. The officer then removes her handcuffs and leaves the cell. "I'll be back later for your food, mother"
>>
>>471731
Hours later, the officer comes back with the girl's food, it was just glass of something yellow. "Here you go, mother. Drink it". The girl takes the glass then smells the yellow drink as her eyes widen, "Th-This is urine...", she thought. "Um, I-I'm not thirsty but th-thank you". The officer gave her a cold stare. "I said DRINK IT"
>>
File: 039.png (305 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
039.png
305 KB, 1024x768
>>471733
>Hours later, the officer comes back with the girl's food, it was just glass of something yellow. "Here you go, mother. Drink it". The girl takes the glass then smells the yellow drink as her eyes widen, "Th-This is urine...", she thought. "Um, I-I'm not thirsty but th-thank you". The officer gave her a cold stare. "I said DRINK IT"
>>
>>471763
The girl decides to drink it out of fear, the taste disgusts her but she continues to drink until the glass was empty. The officer licked her lips, "Oh, my piss is that tasty?" The officer then starts to undress to her bra and panties. "Lie on your back NOW", the girl listens and lies on her back as she shakes in fear of what will happen next..
>>
File: 040.png (598 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
040.png
598 KB, 1024x768
>>471782
>The girl decides to drink it out of fear, the taste disgusts her but she continues to drink until the glass was empty. The officer licked her lips, "Oh, my piss is that tasty?" The officer then starts to undress to her bra and panties. "Lie on your back NOW", the girl listens and lies on her back as she shakes in fear of what will happen next..
>>
File: 041.png (329 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
041.png
329 KB, 1024x768
>>471865
>>
>>471866
"Good girl" The officer then sits on her face and begins to grind.
>>
File: 042.png (158 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
042.png
158 KB, 1024x768
>>471890
>"Good girl" The officer then sits on her face and begins to grind.
>>
File: 043.png (198 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
043.png
198 KB, 1024x768
>>
File: 044.png (360 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
044.png
360 KB, 1024x768
>>
File: 045.png (354 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
045.png
354 KB, 1024x768
>>
File: 046.png (165 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
046.png
165 KB, 1024x768
>>
File: 047.png (406 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
047.png
406 KB, 1024x768
>>
File: 048.png (346 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
048.png
346 KB, 1024x768
>>
File: 049.png (344 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
049.png
344 KB, 1024x768
>the girl slips one of the drugs she found into the officers mouth.
>>
File: 050.png (195 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
050.png
195 KB, 1024x768
>The officer is passed out as the girl decides on her next move.
>>
File: 051.png (248 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
051.png
248 KB, 1024x768
>she cleans herself up a bit
>>
File: 052.png (231 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
052.png
231 KB, 1024x768
>she steals the cop's shoes.
>>
File: 053.png (345 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
053.png
345 KB, 1024x768
>and heads out the door.
>>
>>472469
Due to her glasses gone, she has no clue where she's going.
>>
File: 054.png (220 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
054.png
220 KB, 1024x768
>>472488
nice dubs
>"shit..." she says to herself while looking at a blurry street. She can barely make out whats in front of her. She sees two buildings side by side with big signs above the door, she can't read them. The police car is parked right in front of the building of which she was inside. There is a dark alley directly in front of her.
>>
>>472499
She tries to cross the street to go to the park where she was arrested, until a same Behemoth she met him at the park carrying her glasses. Meanwhile, the Behemoth saw her. So he walk towards her sand give her glasses back.
>>
>>472499
Since the officer was the one that took her glasses, she decided to look for them in the officer's car.
>>
File: 055.png (571 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
055.png
571 KB, 1024x768
>>472502
>Walking around blindly she crosses paths with the behemoth. He puts the glasses on her.
>>
File: 056.png (341 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
056.png
341 KB, 1024x768
>The first thing she sees is his face contorting in a mixture of emotions. The only thing she was positive about was that he was PISSED.
>>
>>472717
"So we meet again, crazy bitch. I thought you were suppose to be in jail." the behemoth says with his eye twitching slightly.
>>
File: 057.png (201 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
057.png
201 KB, 1024x768
>>472740
>"So we meet again, crazy bitch. I thought you were suppose to be in jail." the behemoth says with his eye twitching slightly.
>>
File: 058.png (295 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
058.png
295 KB, 1024x768
>>
File: 059.png (159 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
059.png
159 KB, 1024x768
>>
File: 060.png (213 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
060.png
213 KB, 1024x768
>>
File: 061.png (281 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
061.png
281 KB, 1024x768
>>
File: 062.png (165 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
062.png
165 KB, 1024x768
>>
File: 063.png (196 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
063.png
196 KB, 1024x768
>>
File: 064.png (122 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
064.png
122 KB, 1024x768
posts responding to this image will be treated as trips. Find a way to escape.
>>
One person grabbing her while another one remove both of her skirt and panties.
>>
>>473292
She jumps into a nearby sewer hole that had it's lid next to it. However she soon finds out that the hole actually leads to another world!
>>
File: 065.png (32 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
065.png
32 KB, 1024x768
>>473293
>>473295

>She discards her bra and skirt, using them as a distraction while she blitzed pass the gang members towards the nearest sewer hole.
>>
File: 066.png (17 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
066.png
17 KB, 1024x1024
>She jumps into the sewer hole. She falls for what seem like minutes.
>>
File: 067.png (31 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
067.png
31 KB, 1024x768
>disoriented by the landing she keeps running. Her surroundings seem like a blur. She keeps running in case any of the members followed her.
>>
File: 068.png (37 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
068.png
37 KB, 1024x768
>She looks behind her to see if anyone followed her.
>>
File: 069.png (17 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
069.png
17 KB, 1024x768
>>473295
>to her surprise she is outside. where is she?
>>
File: 070.png (31 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
070.png
31 KB, 1024x768
>"I don't care where I am" she says to herself. "atleast I got away from them." She sits on a tree stump to catch her breath.
>>
File: 071.png (35 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
071.png
35 KB, 1024x768
>Falling asleep she wakes up immediately. "AAH!" She lets out a yelp. "I was dreaming about something but I can't remember what".
>>
>>474206
She realizes that she was safely napping in her best friend's ancient Studebaker pickup, hidden in the barn.
>>
File: 072.png (21 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
072.png
21 KB, 1024x768
>>474207
>She realizes that she was safely napping in her best friend's ancient Studebaker pickup, hidden in the barn. "wha-?"
>>
>>474210
As she comes to, she remembers more. feeling tired in the summer heat, gossiping with her friend, finding out what was broken, and what was going to be fixed, and how comfy that pickup bed was. She tries to focus on what the gossip was
>>
File: 073.png (33 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
073.png
33 KB, 1024x768
>>474212
>As she comes to, she remembers more. feeling tired in the summer heat, gossiping with her friend, finding out what was broken, and what was going to be fixed, and how comfy that pickup bed was."I guess that was just a dream. The heat must be getting to my head" She tries to focus on what the gossip was.
>>
>>474215
Bits and pieces fall in place: drinking whiskty with her friend, talking about fireflies, clothes, boys and scandals. All the scandals.

But as the fog and more details become clear, she begins to feel a fullness in her chest that will not go away, there are bottles around her, and she is kneeling in something wet...and her friend is asleep next to her
>>
File: 074.png (26 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
074.png
26 KB, 1024x768
>>474216
>Bits and pieces fall in place: drinking whiskty with her friend, talking about fireflies, clothes, boys and scandals. All the scandals.
>But as the fog and more details become clear, she begins to feel a fullness in her chest that will not go away, there are bottles around her, and she is kneeling in something wet...and her friend is asleep next to her
>>
Most of the bottles were liquid courage around her, and there was spilled whiskey in the back.

But a few weren't. During a drunken dare, they both decided to see if the scandal about the farmer next door who got sloppy with hormones and ended up enhancing her features was true.

As she lifts a bottle that is not whisky, the new weight, and tightness in her chest becomes fully apparent, she realizes that half the bottles were identical. Her best friend rolls over still asleep, similarly changed herself. and she feels something warm light between her legs.
>>
File: 075.png (20 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
075.png
20 KB, 1024x768
>>474230
>Most of the bottles were liquid courage around her, and there was spilled whiskey in the back.
>But a few weren't. During a drunken dare, they both decided to see if the scandal about the farmer next door who got sloppy with hormones and ended up enhancing her features was true.
>As she lifts a bottle that is not whisky, the new weight, and tightness in her chest becomes fully apparent, she realizes that half the bottles were identical. Her best friend rolls over still asleep, similarly changed herself. and she feels something warm light between her legs.
>>
>>474235
To assess the damage she inflicted to herself, she gives her chest a squeeze, causing a growing damp-spot at the tip...that tastes heavenly, and begins to grasp the scope of the scandal.

Rather than think about it, she decides to sleep of her hangover, and snuggling with her best friend.
>>
File: 076.png (28 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
076.png
28 KB, 1024x768
>>474236
>To assess the damage she inflicted to herself, she gives her chest a squeeze, causing a growing damp-spot at the tip...that tastes heavenly, and begins to grasp the scope of the scandal.
>Rather than think about it, she decides to sleep of her hangover, and snuggling with her best friend.
>>
>>474238
She sleeps for a few more hours, having dirty dreams of her friend.

She wakes up to the sound of a hammer and a hunger between her legs, and finds her friend working on a piece of farm equipment in her underwear, not caring about her jiggling bust, or newly flared hips.

Her friend looks up, teasing about a sleepy head, and gawks at the straining pants and damp, bursting shirt...blushing and stammering about still being smaller
>>
File: 077.png (21 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
077.png
21 KB, 1024x768
>>474238
>>
File: 078.png (28 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
078.png
28 KB, 1024x768
>>474241
>She sleeps for a few more hours, having dirty dreams of her friend.
>She wakes up to the sound of a hammer and a hunger between her legs, and finds her friend working on a piece of farm equipment in her underwear, not caring about her jiggling bust, or newly flared hips.
>Her friend looks up, teasing about a sleepy head, and gawks at the straining pants and damp, bursting shirt...blushing and stammering about still being smaller
>>
>>474246
Her friend giggles "You're only smaller because of how thirsty I was." She gives what she is working on one last swing, and then wanders back to the truck. She unhooks her bra and leans back presenting her ponders tits "besides, I think I should return the favor, especially with those weird dreams I put you through"
>>
>>474246
her friend runs her hand up into her skirt, mentioning that these new hips and ass are amazing, and that some dreams must have been hot with the wetness down stairs
>>
File: 079.png (27 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
079.png
27 KB, 1024x768
>>
File: 080.png (17 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
080.png
17 KB, 1024x768
>>474250
>Her friend giggles "You're only smaller because of how thirsty I was." She gives what she is working on one last swing, and then wanders back to the truck. She unhooks her bra and leans back presenting her ponders tits "besides, I think I should return the favor, especially with those weird dreams I put you through"
>>
>>474258
She goes in close, and snags a taste. Her friend slowly strips them both, and soon a milking session becomes a hot fingering and pussy eating session. after sometime together, they get dressed, get the pickup working, and go decide to go visit their slutty neighbor who made this possible...and say "thank you"
>>
File: 081.png (23 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
081.png
23 KB, 1024x768
>>474259
>>
File: 070x.png (18 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
070x.png
18 KB, 1024x768
tablet is gone so unless I draw using pen and paper, I don't think I can continue this with just a mouse. Here are some incomplete drawings I did in no particular order.
>>
File: 081.1.png (14 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
081.1.png
14 KB, 1024x768
>>
File: 811.png (37 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
811.png
37 KB, 1600x1200
>>
File: 082.2.png (11 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
082.2.png
11 KB, 1024x768
>>
File: 082.png (26 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
082.png
26 KB, 1024x768
>>
>>475048
that sucks to hear man. any plans on replacement?
>>
File: tegaki.png (6 KB, 400x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tegaki.png
6 KB, 400x400
>>475089
>>
File: gottem.png (113 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gottem.png
113 KB, 1024x768
>>475089
replacement found. the story is pretty much a clusterfuck. Next post can decide where to continue off and what happens. put in post number ranging from 001 to 081 and say what happens.
Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 90

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at imagescucc@gmail.com with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.