[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Make an OC and give it the most edgy "powerful" bullshit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /i/ - Oekaki

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 4
Make an OC and give it the most edgy "powerful" bullshit form it can possibly have

Pic related, I call him "Madelta Uchiha" aka "Emo Delta with functioning legs and a skirt followed by some weird neck warmer and a top"
>>
File: seishi.png (104 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
seishi.png
104 KB, 1000x1000
His name is Seishi, and whenever he takes his arms out from under his jacket, he gains the ability to stop space and time
>>
Wow, I really expected more from here.
>>
not gonna stop here
>>
File: Autism.png (104 KB, 1908x814) Image search: [Google]
Autism.png
104 KB, 1908x814
This is Shen.

His sword (given to him by his grandfather's ghost) can cut thru anything (just look at that wispy ghost smoke coming off of it) and his other hand can control fire so he can fuck shit up without ever having to move his hair out of the way of his other eye. also girls think hes hot but he doesnt give them the time of day
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.