[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A slightly above perspective of a young girl's body. Does
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /i/ - Oekaki

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: base.jpg (77 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
base.jpg
77 KB, 1600x1200
A slightly above perspective of a young girl's body. Does this look okay? I'm trying to practice drawing bodies better.
>>
>>466422
Is she supposed to be leaning back. Cuz from the looks of it, it looks like that.
>>
>>466424
Maybe a slight bit, I guess? I'm trying to do this kind of view right now, but I'm not sure if I'm doing good. The whole sketch just came to my mind naturally.
>>
>>466422
Use a perspective guide, otherwise you are just guessing around. Also Try to dont make scratchy lines.

As personal preference I never use white bacgroudn with pure black ink.
>>
Add more construction lines. Right now you have scratchy contours of blobs and there is little sense of depth or arrangement in space. Stack up a bunch of cylinders and boxes and give them shading so you know where things are in space.
>>
>>>>>>>/ic/

I'm not great at this either but contour out her shoulders and armpits. Her torso needs to be shorter for the perspective you're using.
>>
>>466425
Then you made the perspective too extreme. her jaws are no way concealing that much of her neck and shoulders like in the OP
>>
File: fug.jpg (96 KB, 522x1200) Image search: [Google]
fug.jpg
96 KB, 522x1200
>>466549
shrunk her arm a little
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.