[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I drew Quiet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /i/ - Oekaki

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5
File: quiet_ph.jpg (51 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
quiet_ph.jpg
51 KB, 480x640
I'm getting better, but some stuff still feels weird. Any ideas on how and what to improve?
>>
Just her feet, they seem to be in a wierd position unless she is standing on something that can cause feet to go that way
>>
File: combat_boots_paratrooper_boots.jpg (18 KB, 304x264) Image search: [Google]
combat_boots_paratrooper_boots.jpg
18 KB, 304x264
I agree that maybe you should've made the feet just a little bit bigger, because combat boots like that can be hella bulky. Here, a reference image for your troubles.

Also, I think the jawline (specifically the part that is pointing to the outside of the hair,) is a bit "sharp" and "bulky" I think if you decreased the jaw size, it would have turned out somewhat better.

Keep practicing, though!!
>>
File: fuckinggesturesbreh.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
fuckinggesturesbreh.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
the people around me say you should practice gesture drawing, and from the gesture go into the figure drawing.
>>
File: whatthefuckamitalkingabout.jpg (72 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
whatthefuckamitalkingabout.jpg
72 KB, 400x400
>>
>>464648
you meant st/ic/ky, right?
>>
>>464534

Now that you mentioned it, her left foot was further out in the reference photo, like she is stepping forward past the other one. That might have fixed the foot angle looking weird.

Yeah, you're right. I also shaped the combat boots really closely around the feet...

>>464644
For the jawline, do you mean the cheek part by the hair on the right or the section below and left of the mouth? I tried moving the mouth position to fix some weirdness but didn't think of adjusting the jaw.

Thanks for the comments!
>>
>>464651
lol i guess
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_GamePad_017EB.jpg (201 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
WiiU_screenshot_GamePad_017EB.jpg
201 KB, 854x480
>>464647
am i doing it right?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.